Sign in to follow this  
VaultTecHunter

Enforce the new rules.

I seriously cannot believe someone has to say this. But placing rules doesn't do anything. We still have players harassing players and we still have players dethreating. You need to have GMs actually in the game and making sure players aren't playing against your rules. I can think of a ton if players who are just being jerks to others and when you call them out they can only respond with cry, get gud or stop being a b****. 

So can we please have better help on this. Or at least a way to report them properly. 

4 minutes ago, VaultTecHunter said:

I seriously cannot believe someone has to say this. But placing rules doesn't do anything. We still have players harassing players and we still have players dethreating. You need to have GMs actually in the game and making sure players aren't playing against your rules. I can think of a ton if players who are just being jerks to others and when you call them out they can only respond with cry, get gud or stop being a b****. 

So can we please have better help on this. Or at least a way to report them properly. 

GMs are currently being recruited so this shouldn't be an issue for too much longer, but I think we all trust LO to choose the right people to enforce the rules.

While it's not fun for anyone to deal with players who refuse to follow the rules there's not much you can do besides chucking a report in on them.

Quick edit: You can always view the current staff here https://forums.gamersfirst.com/staff/ and I do believe the Volunteer GMs appear on that list as well, so contacting them directly (Once they're set up) may be an option

Edited by Asparii