Sign in to follow this  

Can we make the Joker TAS20 Shotgun an on its own buy?

I really do liek the smole size of the shotgun but Ive already bought the Key to the World pack so I already so I dont wanan have to spend 30+ dollars just to get clothing I already have account bound and the same kit I already have account bound.. 

I think Ive already bought the same damn pack on 3 other characters for the same reason but trying to ask GamersFirst to help you out is ugh... Well weve already seen where that leads to lmao.

I just noticed my computer auto corrected the term buyable cause I miss typed it, gg

Edited by Guest

they should make it so that if you already own something you dont pay for it

i mean for example if something costs 3200 and you already own a weapon from that pack so it should be lowered to 2800 for example and it count for how many items you own from that pack

• Like 1

Just now, KawaiPotato said:

i mean for example if something costs 3200 and you already own a weapon from that pack so it should be lowered to 2800 for example and it count for how many items you own from that pack

Kawaii has two I's you weeb and meh thats be too much work to program to check xd

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Kawaii has two I's you weeb and meh thats be too much work to program to check xd

kawaii was taken.

11 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

Yeah this would work wonders, or like op said, sell every item seperatley so i can buy and choose. I shouldn't be forced to pay for something i don't want.

debundling is the name of the game, just make buying every item individually more expensive than buying the bundle

48 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

kawaii was taken.

ya the name in the game i actually use was also taken

odd how nature do dat

53 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

This is holding me back from getting the 4x4. I already brought the rocker pack + kit back in the day but no 4x4, and like hell am I shelling out nearly £40 for a car.

Edited by Songbearer

On 6/14/2018 at 11:52 AM, Songbearer said:

This is holding me back from getting the 4x4. I already brought the rocker pack + kit back in the day but no 4x4, and like hell am I shelling out nearly £40 for a car.

^^ Same!!! 

If I understand what you're asking correctly, you can already buy the TAS on its own off of ARMAS, just with prefixed mod slots.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:59 AM, KawaiPotato said:

"Discount for items you already own in the pack"

good idea?

On 6/14/2018 at 8:59 AM, KawaiPotato said:

Warframe does that, iirc.

8 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Warframe does that, iirc.

riot games does that too in LoL

22 hours ago, Similarities said:

If I understand what you're asking correctly, you can already buy the TAS on its own off of ARMAS, just with prefixed mod slots.

I dont want the other CSG's and I already own them anyway lmao.

Sign in to follow this