Aroa Croft

re lauch fallen earth petition

im a bit confused now. yep true is money makes the world. and the game was dead in that point , when it was closed. okay graphics and gameplay and whatever were and are compared to other games  , lets say, not such a burner, but there were and are much more games out there , which are even worse than FE is and was. mean i played apb before i joined FE and there are ppl who say apb is xxx. the money is the point for every business. what was the reason , that ppl played FE, when the game was able to pay the bills and made enough profit. so if there is a chance to start from this point, yes maybe then it could be a success. but who is willing to spend money to get the game back running. if u start it just for fun or nostalica. it will not run very long. u need a plan, which makes sense, a story to attract customers. u need to do what u do, when u launch a product on the market. advertisment,market analysis and all that stuff, for which u need money. i am sure one of them, who would like the idea and spent money on it. but im not that rich that u can call me an investor, as most of the ppl here on forum. 50 euro ok, if its available on steam f.e. but will that help ? guess no. if i see a message on steam FE2 on a beta or whatever will be launched this year, i im in, any way if i get my old account back or not. more i cannot promise, they found out i had cancer a year ago, they treated me ok, but u never know. i have still hope and well im on extra time now, so i wait the things to come. and hope is always the last, what dies. yep if there are no npcs then in the game , i dont mind,  i will shoot instead my friends sry lads( Dave, Shaun ,Rubber, Eric, Crepping etc). just give me a horse, not old nag please. a franklin rider and rifle, even a slugthrower is ok, then we can ride into the sunset. and maybe have finally a party on malibu beach, never found a beach there...xxx hell

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 6:28 PM, Kishoot said:

New graphic engine, combat system balanced and anti-cheat or no reason to re-install in my case.

We've already waited for too long, at least re-open the old shit for nostalgic people, it cost almost nothing.

I agree , FE was good place where to let some steam out .  I rather play  FE old version , with all lag and bugs  , I got use to  lag and all . Everyday i had something to do and never got bored even at 55 i found intresting things to do.  Besides Im too old to complain about graphics , my opinion FE had good graphics and atmosphere was one of a kind.

• Thanks 1

i agree also,theres hardly any games out there worth the money or time ,and even if FE had bugs and lag ect ect ect its still a better game then most of the crap out there! 

• Like 1

Okay, gee, this is it.

"I have cancer" card was played.

This is getting interesting...

P.S. - I'm not ur bullet sponge, nuh-uh)

I have a request for the control of cars. I would like the same control as the horse, so that when you release the buttons, it stops.

i m from the apb community and talking about APB things most of the time but seeing this pop up on the fallen earth i feel like this community is a more vaster community than APB is. 

if it was a possibility i would like to see you guys be able to play your beloved game back. even if it was run on a server where u guys can pay for the rent.

but that said  good luck on your petition

• Thanks 4

On 7/28/2021 at 5:51 AM, TzickyT said:

i m from the apb community and talking about APB things most of the time but seeing this pop up on the fallen earth i feel like this community is a more vaster community than APB is. 

if it was a possibility i would like to see you guys be able to play your beloved game back. even if it was run on a server where u guys can pay for the rent.

You met all sorts of people out in the wasteland, I've had vicious murderous relationships and I've had friends go the extra mile to make my playtime that much better. There were the crafters, role players, pvpers and people who liked to mix up the 3. There were dozens of different reasons to play FE but we were all there on the 1 server together influencing each others game play whether we were aware of it or not. The crafters supplied consumable items and gear to the market place as well as tons of raw materials, while the pvpers used the pvp currency gained from killing opposing faction members or playing in the instanced pvp arena as the resource was vital for some crafting recipies. The RPers were juicy pvp tokens waiting to be collected and turned into funds for the war machine. It was all tied up with a wonderful in game chat system which never got the voip that was always in the settings tab 🙂 I'd smile from ear to ear if I ever gets close to playing a game that felt like FE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Lydia Day said:

You met all sorts of people out in the wasteland, I've had vicious murderous relationships and I've had friends go the extra mile to make my playtime that much better. There were the crafters, role players, pvpers and people who liked to mix up the 3. There were dozens of different reasons to play FE but we were all there on the 1 server together influencing each others game play whether we were aware of it or not. The crafters supplied consumable items and gear to the market place as well as tons of raw materials, while the pvpers used the pvp currency gained from killing opposing faction members or playing in the instanced pvp arena as the resource was vital for some crafting recipies. The RPers were juicy pvp tokens waiting to be collected and turned into funds for the war machine. It was all tied up with a wonderful in game chat system which never got the voip that was always in the settings tab 🙂 I'd smile from ear to ear if I ever gets close to playing a game that felt like FE.

I miss the Heretic vs. Red Alert stuff. Glorious to look back on. No games out today where we can kill our own faction/side and have inner faction drama.

• Like 1

Good old days , I rly miss FE met so many great persons there. Cant wait LO bring our beloved game back online.

• Like 1

I also miss this game, it is part of me. I am looking forward to an update on Matt and the things he promised us in May.

• Like 2

you should all just move along!. FE is dead and gone and if no official announcements have been made after all this time you can get your shovels out and pat the soil down on top of its grave.

I lived in hope though, hence my revisit. But alas the old horse has been flogged.

c84c6f36fdb6b772ec9a1c68bccf1fba.jpg 

Dear mattsott:

We are waiting and it gives me the feeling of abandonment, I am just saying that it gives the feeling that we are abandoned!

Let's review the points that are in writing:

- You have a lot of annual premium that would allow you to maintain the server more than enough.

- You have the perfect formula so that a relaunch from the beginning can work even with the problem of duplicates (I already said that one way is to put two maps and that the premium or protected objects are "not tradeable"

- You have the most important thing after this long period that is a community that wants to play and spread the word of this morpg in all directions so that it becomes great again.

Whatever you decide, my opinion is that the game economy has just completely broken and a reset is totally necessary.

I don't know what is that intermediate point you are looking for or what is your idea, but please, talk to us from time to time! that we are good people! I am not going to write tickets since I already know the answer and it is always the same, that nobody knows anything.

greetings from an abandoned player, A.croft

Merged.

On 7/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, TzickyT said:

Thank you for your support, I hope you do not have the same luck in apb and that everything goes well, greetings!

3 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

Dear mattsott:

We are waiting and it gives me the feeling of abandonment, I am just saying that it gives the feeling that we are abandoned!

Let's review the points that are in writing:

- You have a lot of annual premium that would allow you to maintain the server more than enough.

- You have the perfect formula so that a relaunch from the beginning can work even with the problem of duplicates (I already said that one way is to put two maps and that the premium or protected objects are "not tradeable"

- You have the most important thing after this long period that is a community that wants to play and spread the word of this morpg in all directions so that it becomes great again.

Whatever you decide, my opinion is that the game economy has just completely broken and a reset is totally necessary.

I don't know what is that intermediate point you are looking for or what is your idea, but please, talk to us from time to time! that we are good people! I am not going to write tickets since I already know the answer and it is always the same, that nobody knows anything.

greetings from an abandoned player, A.croft

I am sorry to disappoint you, but this dream is dead. Some people (including me) love this game so much and had so many good and mostly bad moments, that they are in denial. This game is gone. There will be no relaunch. Nor any signs for such a thing. The Devs used to post at least some kind of progress, there is none of that either. I am sorry but you guys need to accept the facts. FE ain't coming back. I'll be more than glad for LO to prove me otherwise, but I highly doubt. As for the economy and dupes, the first thing they did after they took over, was to unban some of the most notorious duplicators in the game (you know who you are as we know and we will never forget what you did). In fact they unbanned one of the those who discovered it first. Don't have high hopes Aroa, because I know you mean every word you say. FE was condemned to eventually die. Lack of developing, lack of management, abusive GMs (you know who you are too and you have a huge part in this), all the aforementioned, slowly contributed like poison to this community's death. When they let 10% idiots, discourage and make 90% legit and kind people go, then they deserve NOT to own or run this game at all. And even if FE would open up again tomorrow, the same mistakes would be made again and again and again...

My opinion? Make the source accessible for a fee and allow people who actually care, to run their own sandbox servers. That's the only way for the legacy to go on. 

Edited by Katia
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Katia said:

I am sorry to disappoint you, but this dream is dead. Some people (including me) love this game so much and had so many good and mostly bad moments, that they are in denial. This game is gone. There will be no relaunch. Nor any signs for such a thing. The Devs used to post at least some kind of progress, there is none of that either. I am sorry but you guys need to accept the facts. FE ain't coming back. I'll be more than glad for LO to prove me otherwise, but I highly doubt. As for the economy and dupes, the first thing they did after they took over, was to unban some of the most notorious duplicators in the game (you know who you are as we know and we will never forget what you did). In fact they unbanned one of the those who discovered it first. Don't have high hopes Aroa, because I know you mean every word you say. FE was condemned to eventually die. Lack of developing, lack of management, abusive GMs (you know who you are too and you have a huge part in this), all the aforementioned, slowly contributed like poison to this community's death. When they let 10% idiots, discourage and make 90% legit and kind people go, then they deserve NOT to own or run this game at all. And even if FE would open up again tomorrow, the same mistakes would be made again and again and again...

My opinion? Make the source accessible for a fee and allow people who actually care, to run their own sandbox servers. That's the only way for the legacy to go on. 

We all know who is who in this very small community. But I think that in my case you don't have all the data, since my case happened in December 2014 with the motive of insulting a person and it was direct and permanent given by tiggs, because she felt like it that day. Although years later it occurred to me to write a ticket and tiggs took the ban off me, it was not Litle Orbit who took it off, I did not enter that wagon of people, that of course more than one and two and three will have suffered "the bad days of tiggs ".

Was it excessive? The answer is yes, since the same person who imposed it on me took it off.

Over time I have discovered what Fallen Earth was at the disposal of gamefirst. it was rubbish run by four friends who laughed at people and played the game most of them in a clan. If they liked you nothing happened but if you faced them then you suffered disconnections, unexpected lags and even a ban with a silly reason. That was the reality. Luckily  game changed with Litle Orbit, so I know that if the game is relaunched it will work, I am 100% sure. The key they lack is 4 or 5 gms who are normal and neutral people and who are clear about the great responsibility that being gm implies and their neutrality. Nothing else

The cards are on the table, there are more than 60 subscriptions per year and apart from that I know a lot of fans who would buy a lot of things to support the game. We could do one day A question and answer round with Mattscott would not be wrong proposing ideas.

I do not want to leave the subject of the post, since I think that mattscott will respond soon

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Katia said:

Curious to know who was the one whom discovered how to duplicate and when? It was with barter?

Merged.

17 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

We all know who is who in this very small community. But I think that in my case you don't have all the data, since my case happened in December 2014 with the motive of insulting a person and it was direct and permanent given by tiggs, because she felt like it that day. Although years later it occurred to me to write a ticket and tiggs took the ban off me, it was not Litle Orbit who took it off, I did not enter that wagon of people, that of course more than one and two and three will have suffered "the bad days of tiggs ".

Was it excessive? The answer is yes, since the same person who imposed it on me took it off.

Over time I have discovered what Fallen Earth was at the disposal of gamefirst. it was rubbish run by four friends who laughed at people and played the game most of them in a clan. If they liked you nothing happened but if you faced them then you suffered disconnections, unexpected lags and even a ban with a silly reason. That was the reality. Luckily  game changed with Litle Orbit, so I know that if the game is relaunched it will work, I am 100% sure. The key they lack is 4 or 5 gms who are normal and neutral people and who are clear about the great responsibility that being gm implies and their neutrality. Nothing else

The cards are on the table, there are more than 60 subscriptions per year and apart from that I know a lot of fans who would buy a lot of things to support the game. We could do one day A question and answer round with Mattscott would not be wrong proposing ideas.

I do not want to leave the subject of the post, since I think that mattscott will respond soon

Our toxic flower.

Maybe Im too old but why people even think about cheat game and use dupe clitch.  I started play game late 2012 and i remember  , how painful was earn red chips .  But hard work paid off earned my red chips sold some items from market i bought  .Wasnt  something fancy low cost crate ,  got few pumas there . Sold them or traded playersfor other rare items for the clan members. And whats more important never tought to cheat or use hacks to win pvp . Sometimes i won sometimes i lost . Sometimes i got mad cause i knew who use hacks , devs didnt care when it was under gamerfist management. Made few characters to test pvp pure build and hybrid . All worked  hybrid /crafter worked well against pvp toons who were hardcore and all were pure skills. But it was just me  I liked the game and sadness me it was detroyed by  childish hackers and who duped  on purpose . Big tnx to you all who helped destroy game even more.

Edited by RN86
played but wanted to write i started to play late 2012.

I just miss watching the toxicity. I miss the inter-faction drama. I miss the crafters begging me to tell little bean to leave them alone, like there was something I could do about him. I miss this stupid game. I miss wandering around TW looking for that damned chicken,

• Like 1

I also want FE back.! And I'd happily get commander subscription for 1 year every year. BUt I also want my 2 respirator msks back. and scavenger ride

hell, even to live it. or with virtual reality when I can have the chips implanted in my hand instead of that clunky stuff lmao

On 8/16/2021 at 11:39 PM, Aroa Croft said:

There are no cards on the table, because the table is burned to the ground. If you wanna daydream that is up to you entirely. Personally I will not be convinced until I see FE back online. Something which will not happen and even if it does, it will be very rushy and there will be barely any changes. To that I will agree with some other guys who said, that even at the current state, it could be left open for people to play, pay some subs and perhaps work parallelly the enormous, supergalactic upgrade. The fact that they took it down, means two things.

One, they simply couldn't afford holding it up (which is fuckin scary) and two, they just fabricated a reason (big upgrade-reborn) so people won't be pissed at them, for shutting it down forever anyway and avoid from looking more incompetent than they are. Remember they have other games running as well, so that would look pretty bad for them as a company it total. Which reinforces my suspicion, that their original goal was APB, but somewhere in the contract, a term forced them to buy BOTH IPs together, otherwise there would be no APB at all. Because then, what's the reason of buying something over, if you ain't aiming at maintaining it or keeping it working. Probably a commodity, to make more money by selling to someone else, while paying almost nothing for obtaining it. 

Yeah, that's cruel and opportunistic trade right there. Which proves 0/1000 f**** they give about any of us, or the game itself even. It's a lose lose situation anyway you take it, unless Matt or someone else comes up within the next week or so and proves otherwise. And not just words or screenshots at that point, but nothing less than an actual date (even if it is 2 years from now).

I know, I might sound a bit harsh and perhaps brutally honest. However, I am one of those people who will SUPPORT this game as long as it is alive (as I always did). What I do NOT like, is potential "games" played behind "my back" and most of all getting fooled right infront of my face. 

Edited by Katia
  • Thanks 1

I'll pay a year too.
My only other 2 posts on this forum have been to offer to help in any crowdfunding campaign WHEN one starts.
Do devs actually visit and respond to these posts?

Are they seeing there is a loyal fan base here waiting for Fallen Earth to return?

7 hours ago, iDisOrder said:

I'll pay a year too.
My only other 2 posts on this forum have been to offer to help in any crowdfunding campaign WHEN one starts.
Do devs actually visit and respond to these posts?

Are they seeing there is a loyal fan base here waiting for Fallen Earth to return?

not sure if theres been any updates on other platforms but as for this forum its been f@#k all

On 8/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, Katia said:

As for the economy and dupes, the first thing they did after they took over, was to unban some of the most notorious duplicators in the game (you know who you are as we know and we will never forget what you did). In fact they unbanned one of the those who discovered it first.

Most unbans were not checked, or rather couldn't be as most records were probably missing or otherwise. There were plenty of scumbags who got unbanned that did indeed harm both the economy and the PVP experience.