Aroa Croft

re lauch fallen earth petition

15 hours ago, Adinore said:

I was just talking with my son about this. He is old enough to have his first real mmo experience. I think he would love the crafting and the gritty atmosphere of FE

I'd be down to pay for two subs. Bring it back!

Bring our game back... just saying... If you're not gonna actually work on it for however long it takes to get APBs linear garbage taken care of, at least let me pay something around 10$ a month just to play it. Or whatever, 5$, 4.99, 10, 15, I'll pay it... Just let me come back, craft and chat.

• Like 7

I just hope with the pandemic starting to wind down that the team can hire more people. Or get back into the workplace and work on FE again. I still listen to the soundtrack on youtube and miss the days when I used to play. 

• Like 5

I'd pay a 5 year sub if LO placed all of Aroa's ideas in the trash can along with all their accounts.

• Like 4

cant believe im dead. thought clones cant die , they just respawn, mean thats how it was. yes that guy from global tech told me, told us. what was his name, cant remember. the system is corrupted and we might be the reason, as long we exist. the corruption increases. anyway - sigh - at last Alex Masters got his will. the cloning process has been ceased. why did the children storm the wall, that was when the journey started. im loosing my datas, the memory slightly is fading away. part of me still hoping - hope , is there hope ? well  always a little hope on earth, fallen earth... where are u ?

• Like 6

One little update would make a lot of folks feel better. The forums are right here make a post, Devs even just to say HI to the player base!

Edited by slerk
  • Thanks 3

Hey everyone,

You've been more than patient, and you deserve a better update.

As a company, we need to clear two projects off our plate to be able to dedicate proper resources to my plans for Fallen Earth. 

Having said that, I have started looking at intermediate ways I can put things online for you guys to experiment with.

Please don't over hype this. I just realize this is taking longer than I planned, so I'm looking for near term solutions.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

As a company, we need to clear two projects off our plate to be able to dedicate proper resources to my plans for Fallen Earth. 

Having said that, I have started looking at intermediate ways I can put things online for you guys to experiment with.

Please don't over hype this. I just realize this is taking longer than I planned, so I'm looking for near term solutions.

Thanks,
Matt

Edited by cyasoon
thankyou Matt
  • Like 1

I'll try to contain any hype of mine I can, but damn it's a lot since he posted that! Thanks for getting back to us, Matt!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

+1

Tho still hoping to avoid duped nonsense returning from clearly exploit flooded vaults....

• Like 3

Wipe!!!!! and disable clan vaults. WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE 

14 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

I suggest relaunch the current game for us with all accounts wiped and clan vaults disabled. This is all the game needs to become more popular than it was. I think it would build quite a bit of hype for your 2.0 version of the game which otherwise would go unnoticed unless you release it on steam.

6 hours ago, RenoTheOne said:

Wipe!!!!! and disable clan vaults. WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE WIPE 

I suggest relaunch the current game for us with all accounts wiped and clan vaults disabled. This is all the game needs to become more popular than it was. I think it would build quite a bit of hype for your 2.0 version of the game which otherwise would go unnoticed unless you release it on steam.

I'd play that, bugs an all. Just any chance to be back in game. 

Whatever it takes to get Lifenet cranking out clones, I'm for it.

Total wipe, No clan vaults, Fewer Sectors.

Don't care.. as long as it's there.

~Sang from Fallen Earth~

Edited by Sang
  • Like 1

We'd just love to return to the wastelands! Prefer something over nothing and let the players decides wether it's worth playing. Believe me when I say that everyone that played Fallen Earth has nostalgic memories to this game. We are willing to sacrifice bugs in order to return.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 10:09 AM, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

It's a great first step, If you can wipe all the character data along with the duped items as some of the people here mentioned earlier and Could it be a possibility that you take turns to release one sector at a time. e.g starting from Sector 1 - (Plateau)? Allows both new and old players to explore and experience more of this gigantic maps in Fallen Earth.

• Like 1

Exactly we are all just ready to be back in the wastelands no matter what it takes! Ill pay for a sub every month and purchase from marketplace if there is cool wardrobe items! I also think you guys should make the Fedoras purchasable on market too thats one of the FE's popular items for cosmetic wear! 

On 5/18/2021 at 11:09 AM, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Experiment with what 😉

13 hours ago, Viscera said:

It's a great first step, If you can wipe all the character data along with the duped items as some of the people here mentioned earlier and Could it be a possibility that you take turns to release one sector at a time. e.g starting from Sector 1 - (Plateau)? Allows both new and old players to explore and experience more of this gigantic maps in Fallen Earth.

+1 would we awesome to play sector 1 capped at the first blood sports bracket 10-15 I think it was? 

On 5/18/2021 at 1:09 AM, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks Matt, Hope all is well and hope you can get the game back online.

Peace, Mike

On 5/18/2021 at 6:09 PM, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Dont play with me now, I got the cake and everything Is FE coming back online? I can wait ,i understand it's not your #1 priority right now.

Insta craft parties were the bomb getting invited to the group for a small fee for 15 blue chips and crafting some interceptor parts i'm building while drinking some nice tea and watching youtube Was the way to live as a peacefull crafter of "youwotm8ville"

Edited by Zolerox

Well, it seems that the ship is starting to float again.

A single map or two, doing a total reset of the game leaving it clean, levels from 1 to 19, is a very good intermediate point, and more removing the vaults and emails to prevent that big problem of the game.

I update the cover waiting for our CEO to show up again (which I hope will be soon).

You have numbers matt, I support you, like the vast majority of the community, a very strong greeting !!

On 5/18/2021 at 1:09 AM, MattScott said:

Please don't over hype this.

Let the hype commence

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingHooli said:

Let the hype commence

we are closer to one way or another that this important game returns. I have no drawbacks to the closure and I understand it in the state it was, but as the boss says, an intermediate state is possible. Everything is laying the first stone to rebuild the castle with gardens, everything is possible, from scratch of course.

On 5/11/2021 at 6:21 AM, Dracio said:

I'd pay a 5 year sub if LO placed all of Aroa's ideas in the trash can along with all their accounts.

You do not have to pay anything, your subscriptions do not add up to the list.

Your ideas are trash, I do not have to pay anything for your ideas to go to the trash can, difference.

Ok, even if some woman totaled my car this week... this does brighten things up a bit.