Aroa Croft

re lauch fallen earth petition

So...I don't think many more will respond because there is not much activity on the forum. How will we send this information to LO? and When?

On 3/1/2021 at 10:52 AM, slerk said:

Your character is going to be wiped with the reboot anyway.

already said they wont do that and there trying to prevent it hence why the shutdown so they can keep it all in one place 

I would certainly invest time, energy, and money into Fallen Earth if it were to let me back into the wasteland.

• Thanks 1

I'd do a subscription. No doubt.

As for " wiping " no need to do so and also if someone wanted to start over from scratch for the nostalgia of starting over , then they could just remake their char.

bonus points if the new  FE also has the same or better customization that  APB has.

Also.....what good is cheese without tacos....

• Thanks 1

A month has passed with this request and it is clear that given the subscriptions the game would surely float if the idea were made. The community has spoken and been firm and clear as water. the game ball is on the roof of the company.

It is time to make a ticket with love and see if this game has a future or not, honestly what is asked is a minimum that does not cost anything to keep the community happy. I hope they do not give long as the old gamersfirst did,

I keep you informed !!

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2021 at 12:21 AM, Creeping Vulture said:

What's the point of spreading same bs in every thread?

Ain't got no better things to do, instead of posting same crap about wipe n all, even though official statement says otherwise?

Btw, some cosmetic crap was duped, what kind of relation to gameplay does that have? How come there's a link?

VR jk was good though, man)

Speaking of people spreading garbage, last I checked the Q&A is still uploaded to youtube. Which clearly states a strong possibility of character data being wiped. That being said they considered the option of allowing a legacy server which may keep characters but will not transfer to the new one.

Tho from a marketing standpoint, it makes zero sense to keep old days that is already compromised, let alone split the population because people will be upset at characters being lost.

While it's not an official statement, for or against, chances are your character(s) will be gone if the game relaunches to promote the health of a reboot.

And cosmetic?..... Every type of item was duped at some point or another. The economy has felt the wraith of multiple chip exploits or improperly sell prices of particular items. A couple dozen rerolled characters that were leveled with duped items via crafting.

They will do what they can to soften the blow, but for a relaunch I almost guarantee it'll wipe.

• Like 1

Man...how is that all of u still manage to miss the point by miles so much, and absolute, yet? I mean, if ur not simply trolling everyone, then ur behaviour is very logical.

WE are PLAYERS.

THEY are DEVS.

Whatever THEY do, got absolutely nothing with PLAYERS opinions.

Hence, whenever you, him (or is it irl her? is it even another human being or just multiple acc's n talking to urself? idc actually), or even me, any of us,

saying anything here, yet...stating that its an 100% info, and that its GOIN TO HAPPEN, well...I will call BS on it again and again. Simple rly, isnt it?

Whatever u guys say or want, doesnt mean its a most honest to God truth, k? You just cant GUARANTEE everyone what THEY WOULD DO. Cz ur not them.

This is called speculation. End of story)))

And, whats the point of a farewell event, with access to all this stuff, we couldnt have for a long time, marketplace stuff etc, if next step is literally wipe? Illogical, man.

With the same chance they could've just wipe it, yet leave a serv running. Which didnt happen, isnt it? See...speculation, possibilities, or simply BS.

And those cheaters...tell u the truth, I've no idea why u care so much. I made it all honestly, by wasting my time lvling, questing, farmin mats, crafting stuff, doin events,

and selling all of that. Had more chips then I need. By simply playing.

And cheaters will always be everywhere, doin everything. I've no idea how their existence in FE can affect anybody's gameplay.

They arent running around in PvP with godmode to my knowledge at least, right? Best option - ignore, like I did while playing.

If LO would get rid of them, fine, but...it has to be done without messing it for normal players, since certain anticheats for ex r pretty buggy, clumsy, and ineffective,

gathering what I saw in other projects.

Thank you for ur attention, ladies n gents.

*Does a bit of a nod, and leaves the scenery*

I'd sub for a year if they just turned on the "old" servers that were shutdown in 2019. Any fixes would be a plus of course.

They could even make a monthly minimum g1c bought/used in fe items to guarantee they get enough money to pay for fe server costs.

Edited by Sara Werner
clarification

22 hours ago, Creeping Vulture said:

Man.*snip*

If you watched the Q&A it's a clean cut response on that topic. They will try to keep a legacy server, if possible, but for a relaunch there will be a server with no previous character data besides certain items (retired events and G1C related).

And just because it didn't effect some players, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt the game.

Lag/crashes, economy, and even duped G1C items which should've cost money that they lost in potential profits.

Bring it back and I will sub, just as I had to the majority of Fallen Earth's existence since release.

No one had more "stuff" then I did. I had at last count at least 6 maxed characters and countless low to mid level mules.

My most prized possession was the classic creeper, the googly-eyed kinda humanoid faced abomination that preceded the generic buggish one that never should have existed.

All of it I would gladly surrender if only they bring Lifenet back online and spit my new or old clone out into the gritty wasteland of the plateau.

I've no shame and will make it rain on Fallen Earth if/when it returns regardless if I have to start over or not.

Don't flippin' care because I am ....

Sang from FE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hi all, is it rly all about stuff and chars we can keep ? rly. we lost a world, we had created, and i lost ppl i learned to respect and even some i liked. i lost ...yes ...friends. so sure i will be happy to get a chance to see them again.  

I not want to see Fallen Earth relaunched in a bad state for nostalgic purposes. The game was a gem and deserves better than that. It must be rebuilt, wiped and given a proper relaunch for a real chance at revival for us and newcomers to enjoy otherwise it will just remain a shadow of it's former self in ruin and despair.

Hope everyone is all well and stayed safe through the past year. Be cool to know what everyone's playing these days... I miss yall ❤️

I just want my cat ears. Everything else was generic af and super fun to grind for the first time. I'll be glad to get rich off you people again starting from zero.

• Like 1

Shud I just leave this here?

And this was after the Q&A btw. Just saying.

Then again, as much as I want to be able to log in again and talk to some of u, wasting all that time spent and start from scratch...nah, not me. Never.

Point is, its the state of assets, not the database. Serv is off due to state of some systems, not the db or its size. Same reason its not yet on, cz they still working on some of them.

And, u r such a troll))) Any normal person would ignore me long ago. Shud I bet ya next thing is, u r goin to yell about that 99% part?))) Or not?

On 4/2/2021 at 6:48 PM, Creeping Vulture said:

Shud I just leave this here?

And this was after the Q&A btw. Just saying.

Then again, as much as I want to be able to log in again and talk to some of u, wasting all that time spent and start from scratch...nah, not me. Never.

Point is, its the state of assets, not the database. Serv is off due to state of some systems, not the db or its size. Same reason its not yet on, cz they still working on some of them.

And, u r such a troll))) Any normal person would ignore me long ago. Shud I bet ya next thing is, u r goin to yell about that 99% part?))) Or not?

there would a lot of players with more in game "assets" then you sorry to say.and i bet they be willing to start again just to have game back....it makes sense to do so and theres many reasons why i say that.. also only have only 1 starting area like back in the day (depot66) so  players get to meet and more then likely form friendships,which in turn keeps them in game.now back to you losing everything ppl in real life go tru the same thing most dont whinge as much as you do about losing stuff (thats not real btw)they just accept and get back to rebuilding.i expect some hate back for this but ive had enough of ppl whinging

Edited by cyasoon

I'm in aswell. I'm really looking forward for the remake of the game! Been a fan since it came out.

• Like 1

I would definitely pay, for even a lifetime premium. If it would be possible I would pay only to support them, without any in-game buffs. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 2:53 AM, Aroa Croft said:

Questo post è per mostrare al proprietario che l'idea è seria.

Avresti il coraggio di abbonarti per un anno in premium se il gioco deve essere rilasciato in uno stato giocabile? (con la mia idea) una condizione, ovviamente, che i livelli / oggetti rimangano nel gioco una volta aggiornato. (se questo può davvero accadere).

Poso la prima pietra, pago un anno di premio.

mostriamo il "vero interesse" e facciamo fare i numeri.

Per favore, non mettere risposte sciocche solo all'argomento.

Ripeto, per favore, l'argomento, si tratta di chi si iscrive e chi no, grazie in anticipo

Modificare:

Il numero di abbonamenti attivi verrà modificato e aggiornato: numero di abbonamenti attivi all'anno = 29 (ei giocatori acquisteranno un po 'di merda premium come Wardrove o altri, anche io lo comprerei sicuro al 100%)

Mi iscriverò, l'unico gioco che non mi sono mai stancato o incazzato nel pvp, fatto per conoscere persone fantastiche o meno ^ _ ^
effettivamente se rimuovi tutte le cose inutili nel ramo della creazione, se non sbaglio nel ramo della balistica c'erano molti componenti che erano necessari per un ampliamento mai fatto sulla personalizzazione delle armi.

🎶 hello darkness my old friend ive come to talk with you again🎶 

Im in I joined into this game late, got about 3 months worth of it, would love to play more.

• Like 2

I was just talking with my son about this. He is old enough to have his first real mmo experience. I think he would love the crafting and the gritty atmosphere of FE

I'd be down to pay for two subs. Bring it back!

• Like 2