Aroa Croft

re lauch fallen earth petition

This post is to show the owner that the idea is serious.

Would you dare to subscribe for a year in premium if the game were to be released in a playable state? (with my idea) with the condition, of course, that levels / objects remain in the game once it is upgraded. (if this can really happen).

I lay the first stone, I pay a one-year premium.

let's show the "real interest" and have them make numbers.

Please don't put silly answers just to the topic.

I repeat, please, the topic, it is about who subscribes and who does not, thanks in advance

Edit:

The number of active subscriptions will be edited and updated: number of active subscriptions per year = 60 ( and players will buy some premium shit as wardrove or others, me too would buy 100% sure)

edit: there is people will play it for live, i count each one as double  year, but posibly subcriptions is more than actual numbers.

Edited by Aroa Croft

im in Aust so im not sure what the exchange rate will be but im willing to pay 6Months upfront BUT if im able then i wil pay the 12months

Edited by cyasoon

I'd pay for 5 years (commander) if they wipe it, without looking back either.

Not to mention I'd grab wardrobe, badland rider, commander's kit, vault/inventory space modifiers, and probably some dye kits.

After that everything else is subjective as I can't remember what else I'd snag off the market.... Definitely a sandworm pet even if it was 50$ lol

Also... Is the idea the servers coming back up or is it one of your previous posts?

Edited by NysekZePope

It's not a matter of money. Look at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dev team. They needed money, found investor, and now its peachy.

They got a big team now though (no less then a prev one), and their old engine was less clunky btw, despite certain fails anywho.

Comparing to FE engine/team size vs gameworld size for ex, its easier for em.

FE is less lucky on that matter. However, if LO would hire team big enough, it'd go waaaaay faster.

Edited by Creeping Vulture

"It's not a matter of money. Look at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dev team. They needed money, found investor, and now its peachy."...so if they had money it would go faster right? more money more workers maybe

12 hours ago, cyasoon said:

"It's not a matter of money. Look at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dev team. They needed money, found investor, and now its peachy."...so if they had money it would go faster right? more money more workers maybe

This.... Money is incentive to want to finish a project. If FE made more profit originally it would've been first in line.

• Thanks 1

Nowadays more than 100 stupid games available

Fallen Earth cool game, The best I've played so far, and Fallen Earth not available.

Why is it not available??? Why?? I do not understand 😞

i vote Great YES to the petition 

Yes I would pay for it, I really miss FE, since it was shut down I coudn't find a game that was nearly as nice as it, even thought it's an old game, I enjoyed it a lot. I had over 7000 hours played and could play 7 more easily  😉

id pay for a sub, for this game. maybe even buy some shit

edit: buy things, that dont ruin the challenge of gameplay, that is. not sure what, but i would if it doesnt ruin the game, just stuff. maybe a house or somethin. guess that's assuming a housing expansion though -.-

Edited by BalidoreX

I paid $150 up front for multiple games in the recent years on the sheer concept that I was paying into the idea someone else would get to play the game even if I didn't have time to play it 14 hours a day making content for it. I'm still subbed to FFXIV even though I havn't played it for nearly a year now. I've been thinking it'd be nice to divert those funds into a different game but there are very few actually unique and interesting games to feed. Fallen Earth was a damn nice niche game that didn't have to rely on caving in to Anime and memes to keep the player base interested, and I miss that mature flavor like a fine wine.

That said, I've been casually watching the progress on APB and Unsung Story. I see progress being made on both projects, and I think I'd rather see them finish Unsung Story rather than split the team on 4-5 different projects. If a Fallen Earth server could be feasible run without causing undue stress to the creators, I'll dogpile with the players who miss their home, but I think it would be a disservice to both the new developers and the customers to put something online just for the sake of having something online.

Give me a sandbox and I'll build you a city with events and stories. We'll meet again some day, I have faith.

No offense, but I believe u didnt realized the magnitude of things I was talking about.

When I said "money" and gave u S.T.A.L.K.E.R. team as an ex., obvi I meant BIG money, ok?

It's not like their investor said "I'll give ya whole grand of US, how does that sound?")))

It's millions, okay? Both cases. I like the attitude, but this few hundred here and there aint gonna solve it. Just sayin.

Vote for bigger team on FE, they r listening to this after all. That's solution, not funds. They got plenty, anything they'll need.

All due respect, Creep. I want my home online too, u know.

Ide buy a year but wipe it! the game had way to much exploiting ide lose 2 accounts full of maxed characters but I don't care. I played this from day one there wasn't any cheaters or exploiters when it had a retail box cost and a subscription for monthly required.

• Like 1

Sure, I'd also throw my hat in the ring. To be able to play my favorite game again would be worth the money! Give me the server files and I would be happy to rent a server to host the game.

id go for it but you wipe my chars i'm fucking done here. i spent to much time making to much progress to waste it on a fancy comeback with nothing

also to the fact other MMOs are basically point n click adventure games that put me to sleep by spamming my num pad in overly easy fights that you gotta grind for 1 item 

they do a wipe. im out. unreliable game
i play to progress, and move on. not start over, completely at random.
if there's ever a chance, what im doing, will get thrown away? count me out completely

edit: "game reputation"

Edited by BalidoreX

If they wipe, I will be upset because I worked hard for what I have, but would play anyway, It's by far my favorite game!

Well, no one is gonna give u game files worth thousandfold price of server hosting for starters,
and if u want to begin anew u can create fresh acc, ignoring the existence of a prev one,
instead of everyone dancing to the same tune u'd like to listen to.

What I really wonder though, is what's the point of pitching same ideas over n over thru multiple acc's?

Since, I'm 100% sure ain't nobody gonna fall for this bs)))

I agree to pay Premium to see the game come back active .... but I would prefer that there was a general cleaning on the servers starting from scratch because whoever played in the last years knows that I will be dominated by dupes and glitsss

2 hours ago, Lucas Silva said:

I agree to pay Premium to see the game come back active .... but I would prefer that there was a general cleaning on the servers starting from scratch because whoever played in the last years knows that I will be dominated by dupes and glitsss

The idea I proposed is with a reset, and from the start of the relaunch, keep everything obtained, as a small advantage to those who play it later when it comes out upgraded

thanks for the support!

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, cowhorseman said:

id go for it but you wipe my chars i'm fucking done here. i spent to much time making to much progress to waste it on a fancy comeback with nothing

also to the fact other MMOs are basically point n click adventure games that put me to sleep by spamming my num pad in overly easy fights that you gotta grind for 1 item 

Your character is going to be wiped with the reboot anyway.

What's the point of spreading same bs in every thread?

Ain't got no better things to do, instead of posting same crap about wipe n all, even though official statement says otherwise?

Btw, some cosmetic crap was duped, what kind of relation to gameplay does that have? How come there's a link?

VR jk was good though, man)

• Thanks 1