Now that you secretly buffed the FBW from 1.05 to 1.00 ttk (no changes listed on APBDB), you going to buff the nano to 1.00 as well?

3 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Now that you secretly buffed the FBW from 1.05 to 1.00 ttk

FBW TTK was always 1.00?

11 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Now that you secretly buffed the FBW from 1.05 to 1.00 ttk (no changes listed on APBDB), you going to buff the nano to 1.00 as well?

Uhhh what? It's always been that. 

Where did you get this information? I would seriously like to know

Edited by Valkyrja-

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

FBW TTK was always 1.00?

1 hour ago, Valkyrja- said:

Uhhh what? It's always been that. 

Where did you get this information? I would seriously like to know

You sure? I thought it was always 1.05, because it had been considered an "identical ttk" to the nano (unless I thought that because it was .05 difference). I'm almost positive they were the same TTK, not slightly different.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You sure?

Yes.

fbw has been 1s ttk since the 6stk nerf

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
typo

6 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You sure?

3 hours ago, Flaws said:

Yes.

1000000000000%

Odd, but okay. I thought they were identical, however i still think a mini nano buff wouldn't do any harm.

the nano is just a more forgiving fbw the trade off for the full auto is a slightly slower ttk so no it doesn't need a buff.

3 hours ago, MonkaS said:

the nano is just a more forgiving fbw the trade off for the full auto is a slightly slower ttk so no it doesn't need a buff.

"2 shots more to kill" "far less used than fbw" "slightly higher ttk" "only really useful as an ltl sidearm" "vastly slower equip time"

I go "oh fuck" when someone pulls out a .45 or FBW, someone pulls out a nano? They're probably already dead. FBW .35 equip time, nano .8. There's no reason to use nano aside from LTL. It's equip time is atrocious. The tradeoff between the two is vast, and FBW is still far easier, more reliable, and more forgiving, it has a faster equip, more damage, lower TTK and is entirely free and the starter pistol. Cool nano is more accurate, it's a shame that you're probably dead by the time you can pull it out. .45s is still 2-3 bullets for most guns.

Every "full auto" pistol is bad in comparison to the semi auto ones.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

The random corner u'll find anywhere and my 'quickdraw' disagree 😄.

But yea ttk wise and for the competitiv aspect u have to go with FBW or .45 

Gamplay and fun wise i always switch my secondary so i don't go tilt.

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

"2 shots more to kill" "far less used than fbw" "slightly higher ttk" "only really useful as an ltl sidearm" "vastly slower equip time"

I go "oh fuck" when someone pulls out a .45 or FBW, someone pulls out a nano? They're probably already dead. FBW .35 equip time, nano .8. There's no reason to use nano aside from LTL. It's equip time is atrocious. The tradeoff between the two is vast, and FBW is still far easier, more reliable, and more forgiving, it has a faster equip, more damage, lower TTK and is entirely free and the starter pistol. Cool nano is more accurate, it's a shame that you're probably dead by the time you can pull it out. .45s is still 2-3 bullets for most guns.

That is becuase fbw is way harder to use,with nano u just aim,meanwhile with fbw u have to aim and know the rhythm to be able to actually kill,nano is basically the atac of secondaries.

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

There's no reason to use nano aside from LTL.

You know the sad part? It's still outclassed in that role by the TG-8 as well. The Nano literally doesn't have a niche to excel at.

ya'll are insane I'd take a nano over the fbw and 45 most of the time its just ez mode no need to actually get the rhythm of the fbw or 45 which changes depending on my ping to the server 

4 hours ago, MonkaS said:

ya'll are insane I'd take a nano over the fbw and 45 most of the time its just ez mode no need to actually get the rhythm of the fbw or 45 which changes depending on my ping to the server 

You'd then give up reliability (accuracy). Nano WITH marksmanning is still less accurate than FBW

Then there's the RFP-9 with a 1.5s TTK. It blooms too much to land every shot, so the average ttk is much higher.

8 hours ago, LilyRain said:

You'd then give up reliability (accuracy). Nano WITH marksmanning is still less accurate than FBW

nano's bloom is pretty small especially if you consider the hitbox of players is the size of the largest and tallest character and not what is being reflected by there model. Its just way more forgiving than the fbw/45/frog ping and fps fluctuations make hitting a min ttk with those guns a lot harder vs a full auto secondary which has slightly worse base accuracy(default crosshair bloom) but also has a smaller max bloom than fbw/45/frog. Also makes tracking easier since you don't have to actually time shots to a rhythm. 

Nano is a really good gun, if all new players knew this, they wouldn't finish 0/15 every single mission, because, literally, new players (and some veterans) DON'T USE their secondary weapons.

I have seen people with more than 25000 kills which didn't complete Gunslinger role, amazing......

Of course, new players don't have Nano but with a quick research they should realize they will need Nano.

8 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

Nano is a really good gun, if all new players knew this, they wouldn't finish 0/15 every single mission, because, literally, new players (and some veterans) DON'T USE their secondary weapons.

I have seen people with more than 25000 kills which didn't complete Gunslinger role, amazing......

Of course, new players don't have Nano but with a quick research they should realize they will need Nano.

Is this.... sarcasm?

22 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Is this.... sarcasm?

no it isn't, new players think FBW is garbage, so they don't use it (fbw imo is the best secondary). Even some veterans don't use fbw because of the same reason, in that case, i recommend them to use Nano.

39 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

no it isn't, new players think FBW is garbage, so they don't use it (fbw imo is the best secondary). Even some veterans don't use fbw because of the same reason, in that case, i recommend them to use Nano.

The whole reason G1 made the FBW the starting pistol was because nearly everyone was using it. Kinda weird that they didn't do the same for the N-TEC though.

16 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

The whole reason G1 made the FBW the starting pistol was because nearly everyone was using it. Kinda weird that they didn't do the same for the N-TEC though.

Everyone asked for the FBW to be the starter and brought up good arguements for it. I don't know why they didnt do the same for NTEC, however i doubt it would have helped new players that much. Star is much easier to handle than the NTEC.

I use FBW much more than nano, just preference I guess, but to get the same TTK as nano you would need to to fire perfectly every 0,21 seconds (with fire rate being 0,20 sec). So if you can fire FBW 1 millisecond above the fire rate with every shot, you have the same TTK as nano.

Edited by ColorBauss

6 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Then there's the RFP-9 with a 1.5s TTK. It blooms too much to land every shot, so the average ttk is much higher.

That would be because instead of fixing the very simple issue the guns had, LO decided to instead effectively delete them from the game. All they had to do was swap out the Improved Rifling 3 the Fang variant had, with Improved Rifling 1. That's literally the only thing the RFP-9 line needed to be put back into a balanced state. The Fang was the only one that was overtuned, the rest were average to decent at best.

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

They changed to FBW because snub nose is garbage.

Edited by Uhtdred