NoOxygen

You were kicked by BattlEye for 'Corrupted Data'

I have been told, the complete removal of BE (deleting it from both %localappdata% and C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye, deleting BEService folder via regedit), removing any trace of BE and restarting the computer, before installing the APB game (or repairing), could solve the issue, although I didn't have personally this issue so I can't confirm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bambola said:

I have been told, the complete removal of BE (deleting it from both %localappdata% and C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye, deleting BEService folder via regedit), removing any trace of BE and restarting the computer, before installing the APB game (or repairing), could solve the issue, although I didn't have personally this issue so I can't confirm.

I have no battleye file installed in my pc and I am now running APB smoothly. Been playing for the past 2 house without a problem. I disabled malware threats and that seemed to work for me.

Edited by NoOxygen

1 hour ago, lesbianrus said:

Я согласен, что этот вопрос связан с учетной записью. Я создал новую учетную запись, с новой учетной записью, и я играю нормально. Игра меня не вышвырнула. Но со старым счетом, те же проблемы. Я удалил античит, отремонтированы, переустановили игру несколько раз, после 40 секунд, я был выброшен и игры с надписью Поврежденные данные

I agree that this question is account related. I have even created a new account and with the new account, I am playing fine. The game didn't kick me out. Yet with the old account, I had the same problems. I uninstalled anti-cheat, repaired, reinstalled the game several times, after 40 seconds, I would be thrown out and the game would report "Corrupted data".

*free translation* 

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

This worked for me, i had deleted everything already but restarting my pc might have helped. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

hello, back with good news i have found a solution how to fix this problem, go to APB Reloaded\Binaries\BattlEye, and you will find BEService.exe and BEService_x64.exe , Delate BEService_x64 and open apb again ,I'm in game already 10-15 min with out getting kicked, tried to play on baylan for 5 min and joined social again i'm still in game with out getting kicked, everyone who have problem should give it a try it might help you, i think problem was with this BEService_x64 because it's 64bit program and apb does not support any kind of 64bit program, that is why we have problem with RTX and 16x series gpu's 🙂 i hope this help you fix your problem. and sorry once again for bad writing 🙂 good luck. and reply if it works for you too 🙂 36 min already in game with out getting  kick. 

22 minutes ago, Deredere said:

This worked for me, i had deleted everything already but restarting my pc might have helped. Thank you very much.

Lovely, I'm glad to hear that!

if it can be of any help at all, this issue reappears after playing for some time on a district (waterfront in this case but i don't know if financial does the same) and then going to social. However the fix posted by Bambola solves it for me. (sorry for the many posts i can't find the edit button)

can we clarify you guys are running the game "vanilla" with no mods: Launcher / shaders / file edits etc. 

Other things to keep in mind when problem solving anticheats issues before you begin modifying regfiles & uninstalling etc.. for those that are new to this kind of issue.

-> Windows 10 updates to Defender + UAC + encryption (if you use it on OS PRO) +firewall Exceptions =  will/Can affect the game if you have it installed to the C:/ Directory. latest updates are not very game friendly especially to older games. this is due to newer ransom ware, MS has dictated security is priority over gaming which is fair.   This can be a problem if the game is unable to update a file due to one of the OS applications is restricting access or even run state.

-> Modern AV/ AMware =  use "hips" / "Sandboxes" for any applications it deems "unsafe/un-stable/possible threat" so if this has begun after a game update worth checking your "security apps" for restrictions.    [ if you are not familiar with this, reference your "security app help site"  ]  This is the same as above  regarding Restricted access/run state.

This is what i use - just for reference for those unsure what to look for. .  

e92814059eb1e5d3d0c455e4b1e9b5490dcfd8ed

-> Overlays & Hooking . . This is the most common issue - although the error your getting is "corrupt data"  Any applications attempting to overlay ; Steam, origin, uplay, epic, battlenet, geforce ansel, any others .... they can be seen as a "false negative" to anti-cheats. and although the creators of anti-cheats add exceptions, sometimes updates can through these out..  steam does too but rare.    Try running the game with all game clients closed except steam if you use it. 

This list of Overlays also Includes Hardware Monitoring = EVGA, MSI , RiverTuner  etc including discord.   also try running the game with out discord etc running, including background processes.  I personally do not allow discord to hook to my game including overlay. 

Additionally   if you are creators or just trying to record/capture. applications that "hook"  to DX / OpenGL will also be detected.  Hooking to DX/Opengl is one of the main ways cheats work for overlaying target boxes, auto aim etc. were the Dx processes are tapped for pre information being sent to your graphics card etc. why a lot of video capture still use it for the purest form of video capture. = false negative.   

APB for me when I use my apps will block the hook and close the game out right with anticheat screaming..     some times it will show an "illigal event" message or "currupt data" ..   

Deleting the BEservice_x64 is not a good idea. if you are running x64 OS, 32 bit applications require the 64 bit components to run stable. the BEService & BEservice_x64 are both performing required tasks to make sure the game runs in a stable environment.  simply removing the x64 can/will make it unstable. 

from the day the game launched it was always best running on x64 planform although 32bit. if you are on x64 deleting the BEservice_x64 is not going to help as APB server side will stop attempting to receive BE packets and ultimately kick you (could result in a flag). and its advisable to allow this to run so you do not flag your system. however if you are on 32bit OS (x86) then you shouldn't even be seeing this BEService_x64  as it is a x64 process.  

Quote from BattleEye : "In order to serve its purpose of preventing and detecting the use of cheat software with the goal of ensuring a fair game environment, BattlEye may process the following information from you:

- IP address
- Game identifiers (e.g. in-game name, account ID, etc.)
- Hardware device information and identifiers (e.g. serial numbers)
- Information about the running operating system   << Detecting a 64bit OS with only 32bit process will flag an error / illegal event
- Information about game-related and operating-system-related files and memory
- Information about running processes, drivers and other executable code
- File names included in other information listed here, which might also contain your operating system user name"

The best way to safely remove BE files is via safemode where it will be 100% de-active. Just keep in mind that doing so will/can effect other games you play that use this service as like punkbuster it becomes more widely used and integrated. 

Really all you should need to do is:  Two Steps I would try if you wish to reinstall your BattleEye for APB. 

1) rename The "battleEye" folder from APB Reloaded\Binaries   to "Bk_BattleEye"  & move the APB_BE.exe into this folder.  for backup reasons. 

2) APB Launcher / Options / verify game files.  (the Launcher should automatically detect that BattleEye is missing and redownload. to my knowledge the BattleEye files are stored on APB Servers for your regions. so it will be the latest versions.  The launcher will also verify all game files for integrity.   ( I have done this 3 times to test ) 

Additional step, if you have the game installed to your C:/ Directory is to double check your "security applications" for False Negatives. 

If "Corrupt data" message is shown again then I would re-question your security applications , and run state. file access etc.  if this error was happening world wide to everyone then we could say  X file by game or BE is the issue. 

Unfortunately with so many variations of OS builds, Hardware and software environments , and that its not a widely effecting issue, with out more info regarding the "issue" problem solving from the ground up individually is your best option. 

Hope this helps you. 👍

Oh and x64 problem with RTX is a completely different thing and not to be confused with this. 

Edited by Sgt Drayke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#metoo

Must be some BE update that broke something.

Not desperate enough to torture myself with first reinstalling both APB and then BE just to log in and play against cheaters lol

Edited by Cr0