NoOxygen

You were kicked by BattlEye for 'Corrupted Data'

I can't play this game anymore because Every time I enter a district it disconnects me and states I was kicked by BattlEye for corrupted data. I have had the same account for 5+ years and Never had any problem. I am playing on a brand new Laptop.

Can someone please advise, thanks.

• Like 1

Same here. Tried repairing the game already. Uninstalled Battleye, cleaned Battleye logs as well. For some reason I see it's an issue with some other games as well including PUBG. What gives?

Edited by Yangeline

Well that link says that the error means that BattlEye detects that there's something wrong with the game files and that the game must be reinstalled again. I JUST DID. Same stupid error.

I haven't installed nor did anything to the game or my computer since yesterday. Literally played the game, logged off, turned off the PC,  and today after turning on the PC, started the game again and I get this error?!?!

Edited by Yangeline

Perhaps this link can help you to narrow down the issue. 

Edit: Or maybe just try to reinstall the BE. 

Edited by Bambola
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link but it doesn't even contain the "data corrupt" error I'm getting. I tried searching the forums already. I tried uninstalling it but couldn't find a place to do so.

I also play Rainbow Six and some other games running Battle Eye and they seem to work flawlessly. I'll try clearing all the services, files and whatever, but it's really absurd that I must go through this just because of how this game decided to stop working with Battleye randomly.

And yes, don't tell me that I and NoOxygen and probably countless others just started having the same BattleEye error at the same time in the same day. There's nothing "individual" about this issue and there's nothing I should fix since the issue doesn't come from my end...

Edited by Yangeline
  • Like 2

I've been having the same issue and none of the suggestions posted by Bambola worked unfortunately. I've reinstalled the game about 5 times, moved it to another drive, reinstalled BE, deleted folders and repaired etc etc...nothing has worked thus far. Maybe Battleye support can give me some other answers but i'm not too hopeful about that.

What I've found so far is it's affect my account specifically, meaning that i can log another account on my pc and play fine, but it kicks my account on any pc i log it onto. This happened to me today right after i lost internet for a minute at my house. I can play on any other account but my own on any pc in the house. I emailed Battleye but have yet to hear anything back.

• Like 1

I've had one other player contact me about this issue, we tried some usual steps as reinstalling BE from the binaries folder but that didn't work using the two batch files. So what we ended up doing was uninstall BattlEye with the batch file in Binaries\BattlEye (run as admin!) and then reinstall APB, upon starting up or wanting to start up APB the launcher should install BattlEye.

• Like 1

Man, apb really doesn't want some people to play, first the RTX Crashes, then this, Yangeline is affected by both, i wonder what's the next one.

• Like 2

I swear I'm troubleshooting this game more than playing it at this point. I'll try Kyouki's steps and come back with results.

Edit: Well it worked. Go to any BattlEye folder and uninstall BattlEye using Uninstall_BattlEye.bat, then reinstall APB. I did it using a different BE uninstaller, from the Rainbow Six folder, since I already had APB uninstalled, and it seems to be working so far. 

Edit2: Thanks Kyouki for the method!

Edited by Yangeline
thx Kyouki
  • Like 1

This clearly shows that it is a problem from and thanks to BE. I think that LO should contact BE and tell them that suddently several players can't play their game anymore thanks to a BE bug.

Deleting BE and re-installing it again does not work, it is most likely not on your side. What you could do is wait, or let LO know that you ALSO have this problem. In the meantime, it would not be bad to let BE know that this issue happens since like 2-5 days.

It's an account data issue imo. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Emailed BE themselves and that gets nowehere. I've played all night on the same pc with a different account. I still cannot stay on my account for more than 5 minutes before i'm kicked for corrupt data. It's definitely not on my end.

Kyouki/Yangeline's method worked for me too, however i had to uninstall battleye from the APB beta folder. Hope this works for other people too.

It can't be an account/data issue. As previously stated I have been using the same account/character for more than 5 years. I recently purchased a new laptop and did all the anti malware scans on it, no issues at all. Tried on my old laptop and getting the same issue.

One more thing I have noticed, If I go to social district the game is fine, I can spend my time there without getting kicked. When I enter a combat district then it kicks me out.

As a member of APB for a while, users like me have always had issue with these third party anti-cheats. A few years ago they were using another one although I can't quite remember, that was the same issue.

I will try Yangeline's steps to see if it works for me. 

Will update you guys.

Thanks for contributing I really appreciate it!

NoOxygen.

Edited by NoOxygen

Something is happening with this game. Incomprehensible kicks from the game, bans of players because it seemed to the GM assistant that the person was using no recoil (screen resolution) At the same time, other people are playing with cheats on streams, but they are not banned. Reinstalling the game and removing the anti-cheat did not help

Edited by Chilavert
  • Like 3

Little update: i could play the game for like an hour earlier before i encountered the same problem again. I highly doubt there's something i can do to fix it permanently and the fact that some people are getting it at the same time makes me think Battleye messed up things by mistake.

Well, This seems very odd but it worked for me.

I tried to do  Yangeline's technique. I tried to locate the BattlEye folder, but I did not have anything like that installed on my computer. It seemed strange to me because In order for me to play APB, BattlEye was a mandatory install and I remember doing it. Now I don't see any BattlEye files on my PC. 

Anyways, I uninstalled APB and then I reinstalled it again, While installing it showed me an error saying BattlEye could not install. Okay!  very strange. 

I then disabled Malware threat and protection from my Laptop, Now the install finished, I have been playing for over an hour with no problem at all. 

I still don't see any BattlEye files on my PC.

Will Update soon

Edited by NoOxygen

On 2/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, NoOxygen said:

It can't be an account/data issue. As previously stated I have been using the same account/character for more than 5 years. I recently purchased a new laptop and did all the anti malware scans on it, no issues at all. Tried on my old laptop and getting the same issue.

One more thing I have noticed, If I go to social district the game is fine, I can spend my time there without getting kicked. When I enter a combat district then it kicks me out.

As a member of APB for a while, users like me have always had issue with these third party anti-cheats. A few years ago they were using another one although I can't quite remember, that was the same issue.

I will try Yangeline's steps to see if it works for me. 

Will update you guys.

Thanks for contributing I really appreciate it!

NoOxygen.

Well, then explain to me how i've ben using he same pc for a year, play the same account since 2012/2013, and now i can't use that specific account on any pc without corrupt data, but can play other accounts i tried on 2 different pcs. My account gets kicked on any pc i play on for corrupt data in less than 5 minutes. Any other account is fine. Maybe my apb days are over finally....

Merged.

Can't edit my post, but I just logged on today and seems to be fine, weird...

Having same problem from yesterday. Tried everything, nothing seems to fix this problem, I have even reinstalled windows, could join social and stay there for good couple of hrs till i didn't try to join fight club, tried to open my acc in other pc but same problem, I think this problem is linked with account, I'm waiting for maintenance tomorrow it might fix the problem but i doubt that it will fix anything, still waiting for BE to reply 🙂 (sorry for bad english writing), btw when i create new acc (for test) i can join any district and stay there good amount of time till i don't join other district 🙂 i hope they fix this soon. 

Having the same problem now, been that way for about 5 hours now. Clean reinstall etc. didn't work. Wrote to BE support, just waiting now. Sucks.

Я согласен, что этот вопрос связан с учетной записью. Я создал новую учетную запись, с новой учетной записью, и я играю нормально. Игра меня не вышвырнула. Но со старым счетом, те же проблемы. Я удалил античит, отремонтированы, переустановили игру несколько раз, после 40 секунд, я был выброшен и игры с надписью Поврежденные данные

1 hour ago, lesbianrus said:

Я согласен, что этот вопрос связан с учетной записью. Я создал новую учетную запись, с новой учетной записью, и я играю нормально. Игра меня не вышвырнула. Но со старым счетом, те же проблемы. Я удалил античит, отремонтированы, переустановили игру несколько раз, после 40 секунд, я был выброшен и игры с надписью Поврежденные данные

No idea what that says, but I feel your pain too

• Like 1