When i played i always heard those macro thingy in district chat accusing someone here and there. What are those actually? and is it a bannable offense?

Macros are tools that automate gameplay for you, in APB macros are most commonly used to automate the tapping / rate of fire of semi-auto guns essentially turning them fully automatic as the macro does the clicking for you. This is also against the terms of service and will result in account bans as it is considered cheating.

and to add to what ever a spct is mosre then likey people will accuse you of it even if you don't and claim gms do not ban people, due to the fact there hush on bans and it is unkown how many alts one can have it's hard to tell if a cheater ever got banned or not for macroing also ifi recall right macros can be used for other things like items but idk man i only cheat in minecraft

So it's pretty much a bot then. Is it harder to detect that kind of players if compared to straight hackers?

Yeah it's harder to detect, macroers are everywhere. Most common weapons are FBW, Joker SR-15 Carbine and Obeya CR Rifle.

On 2/15/2021 at 7:56 AM, Frosi said:

Macros are tools that automate gameplay for you, in APB macros are most commonly used to automate the tapping / rate of fire of semi-auto guns essentially turning them fully automatic as the macro does the clicking for you. This is also against the terms of service and will result in account bans as it is considered cheating.

not only... some use it to have "no recoil"

7 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

not only... some use it to have "no recoil"

While it is somewhat possible to negate vertical recoil it is impossible to completely remove recoil from the game through means of macros and since APB doesn't exactly have a lot of recoil on most guns or guns with heavy recoil that is primarily vertical I didn't mention it.

On 2/15/2021 at 7:56 AM, Frosi said:

This is also against the terms of service and will result in account bans as it is considered cheating.

Wouldn't hurt if LO actually read the TOS once in a while. You know, just to prefent amnesia.

/sarcasm

36 minutes ago, Frosi said:

While it is somewhat possible to negate vertical recoil it is impossible to completely remove recoil from the game through means of macros and since APB doesn't exactly have a lot of recoil on most guns or guns with heavy recoil that is primarily vertical I didn't mention it.

i agree, u can reduce it...and particulary after the 4th or 5th shot

for having played counter strike for many years, I saw macro files which made several hundred lines of codes ... bunny hop, unscope.(no ! 😄 you can't bunny on apb 😄 ).,. but the games are certainly not comparable

it's already quite annoying to know that some do macro on rifles ...

On 2/17/2021 at 7:50 AM, Frosi said:

Except on the SWARM, which has a recoil pattern instead of random recoil.