Lign

Ragebots

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Who told you that?

"We want to be as clear as we can possibly be – this behavior is unacceptable and has no place in our game and in our community. Hate speech is unequivocally against our TOS. Engaging in this kind of behavior will get you permanently banned from our service."

Late for party I guess (I work 6 days a week so I'm quite busy) but....

I see you guys hit point in which I was back with FairFight and G1.

I still remember how back then you laughed at me - that it isn't that bad, that there are cheaters there and there but not everywhere. Ha, ha, ha. No. It was always like that - at least since we quit OBT.

If you still don't see problem I want you to note names of (CERTAIN) players and ask yourself this questions while just observing them through day.

1. How the same person can maintain the same accuracy, response time and especially focus playing all day APB? I mean my record of peak focus was 2 hours - I want to know they secret, don't you?

2. How you KEEP the same level of focus through all the years?! I got worse moods, better moods - and there was days where I was so trash feeling that even high silver was problem to me. This (CERTAIN) players as far as I noted never had worse moods. They always were in peak condition.

My reason to believe there is large cheating community within the game was not based on any software... more on psychology of human. I REALLY doubt we got superhumans in APB which break every possible stat out there. Or do you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, CookiePuss said:

Maybe. Hardly changes the fact that a forfeit option creates a problem and solves none. 

Forfeit is how legit players respond to an utterly broken match making system, that pits a GUARANTEED LOSS due to profound rank/threat/gear imbalance... By gear I mean... a stacked premade of golds with legendaries versus, you know some 40ish noobs/casuals with in-game guns getting nanoed, Ursused, volcanoed into oblivion.

Originally RTW allowed players to leave a match.  G1 decided to force the issue by making you take the time to have to quit out and relog. Now that there's only a couple of open districts that are full... sometimes it can take a LONG time to log back in... when ORIGINALLY WHEN IT WAS IMPLEMENTED... there could be 25 open, other districts WITH POPULATION to move to.

Originally the game allowed you to leave an obvious loss or not play with some rude player you disliked.  At this "stage of failure" Forfeit is what people do when they don't want to match imbalanced opposition team or a cheater... and don't want to log off and wait another 30 minutes to TRY FOR A BETTER MATCH.

ACTUALLY, the stacked premades, holding their legendaries are lusting after ill-equipped, poorly coordinated PUG groups on Bronze District... since APB has become the game of EXTERMINATE THE NOOBS.  Instead of crying about FORFEIT....

Try actually playing the game with some BALANCE... and stop BREAKING IT WITH EXPLOITS that give your team a 100% advantage, and picking op that has 100% disadvantage... such that they cannot even complete 1 objective without dying 20 times... and STOP PLAYING FOREVER.

If LO had any BRAINS at all... they would start catering to the exterminated... and not to the people crying that their favorite ducks won't stay in the pond for them to blast into pieces.

53 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Forfeit is how legit players respond to an utterly broken match making system, that pits a GUARANTEED LOSS due to profound rank/threat/gear imbalance... By gear I mean... a stacked premade of golds with legendaries versus, you know some 40ish noobs/casuals with in-game guns getting nanoed, Ursused, volcanoed into oblivion.

Originally RTW allowed players to leave a match.  G1 decided to force the issue by making you take the time to have to quit out and relog. Now that there's only a couple of open districts that are full... sometimes it can take a LONG time to log back in... when ORIGINALLY WHEN IT WAS IMPLEMENTED... there could be 25 open, other districts WITH POPULATION to move to.

Originally the game allowed you to leave an obvious loss or not play with some rude player you disliked.  At this "stage of failure" Forfeit is what people do when they don't want to match imbalanced opposition team or a cheater... and don't want to log off and wait another 30 minutes to TRY FOR A BETTER MATCH.

ACTUALLY, the stacked premades, holding their legendaries are lusting after ill-equipped, poorly coordinated PUG groups on Bronze District... since APB has become the game of EXTERMINATE THE NOOBS.  Instead of crying about FORFEIT....

Try actually playing the game with some BALANCE... and stop BREAKING IT WITH EXPLOITS that give your team a 100% advantage, and picking op that has 100% disadvantage... such that they cannot even complete 1 objective without dying 20 times... and STOP PLAYING FOREVER.

If LO had any BRAINS at all... they would start catering to the exterminated... and not to the people crying that their favorite ducks won't stay in the pond for them to blast into pieces.

That's a lot of rage. You ok?

On 2/21/2021 at 12:41 PM, Mitne said:

If you still don't see problem I want you to note names of (CERTAIN) players and ask yourself this questions while just observing them through day.

1. How the same person can maintain the same accuracy, response time and especially focus playing all day APB? I mean my record of peak focus was 2 hours - I want to know they secret, don't you?

2. How you KEEP the same level of focus through all the years?! I got worse moods, better moods - and there was days where I was so trash feeling that even high silver was problem to me. This (CERTAIN) players as far as I noted never had worse moods. They always were in peak condition.

My reason to believe there is large cheating community within the game was not based on any software... more on psychology of human. I REALLY doubt we got superhumans in APB which break every possible stat out there. Or do you?

I believe that and i know exactly what you mean by how good you are playing is based on mood.  We have now entered an age in which to hackusate seems to be a bigger sin then cheating itself. I loved fairfight as when i saw players that i played against get banned, it filled me with delight.

I really dont believe that brushing all the cheating under the rug is the right thing to do either. In fact i think the players should be named but i also think that the clan should be named also. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That's a lot of rage. You ok?

Keep brushing the cheater problem under the rug and blame the people who tell it like it is Cookie... it's people like you who misled LO into the stupidest corporate decisions that derailed this fine game and near killed it.

Forfeit is the playerbase saying they won't play a match so broken it's guaranteed to fail, either by stacked exploit premades out of level/threat range or cheaters.  The reply to continue to ignore the issue or worse, blame the forfeiters... shows just how utterly out of touch with the playerbase you and the company actually are.

7 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

We have now entered an age in which to hackusate seems to be a bigger sin then cheating itself. I loved fairfight as when i saw players that i played against get banned, it filled me with delight.

Ameno.  Since LO bought the game, they catered to the actual abusive population and took a hard dump on the people who play fair and don't play to destroy and make the game impossible for the other guy so he just logs out and never want to come back.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I loved fairfight as when i saw players that i played against get banned, it filled me with delight.

Really menaces of this community were always unbanned.

Don't think for a moment FairFight was anything more than glorifed ban tool. Almost nothing to do with anti-cheat - at least not in form it was here.

The fact I GOT banned by it while blatants roamed on districts was good example of how useful it really was. Sure it banned one blatant there and there - but closets? Nah. One get banned? Got unbanned for "russians hacking accounts".

It was easier to just put everything as "cheating detected by FairFight" no matter offense than explaining each manual ban on forums.

That kind of usage FF saw for me fallen under corruption. Wouldn't be slightly suprised if even paid.

I don't want this time to ever come back, they were even worse than current ones. The only plus was that we still had some portion of normal population.

Edited by Mitne

On 2/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, Flaws said:

We used to say that we're okay with ragehackers because they got caught relatively quickly but now it seems that even they can get away with anything as long as they don't stream and their injection doesn't get detected by the anti-cheat. APB is lucky to still have any players at all in the past few years and rampant cheaters among the last few players that play is only making matters tenfold worse. If they can't catch a ragehacker then they'll never be able to catch a semi-experienced closet of any description. This is unacceptable.

Never thought I'd agree with you. But the game is a shit show at the moment. It's disgusting how the company is trying to portray this anti cheat as something that's working when it's clearly not. 

• Like 1

the only ban i will get is because i rage in chat 😄
Fuqkers runs with medusa and not even aiming and lands all hits on me. 
and im not even that bad... geez such times comes 

Edited by EMilika
typo

On 2/14/2021 at 10:17 PM, Deadliest said:

Please if I was playing I would rather versus a rage cheater than a closet cheater. 

Falsehood. Versus a rage cheater you get killed 42x even driving far from objective trying to hide from esp bots.
Versus a closet, you might die 6x and lose, but you will achieve most objectives and get a few kill in yourself.

One version is a game, not perfect, but a game.  The other is DEATH of a game.

23 hours ago, EMilika said:

the only ban i will get is because i rage in chat 😄
Fuqkers runs with medusa and not even aiming and lands all hits on me. 
and im not even that bad... geez such times comes 

LO has banned more people for raging at cheaters in chat then cheaters, true story.

1 hour ago, Cyberlicious said:

LO has banned more people for raging at cheaters in chat then cheaters, true story.

And you know this how?

I'm asking because you have no idea. 

I would like when lo let all play the game but do every month doing a Ban wave

And when they found a cheat let them play and feel save. To ban so many they can.

But in real i see not same punish the cheaters how g1 did.