CookiePuss

Sure hope BE starts banning soon...

1 minute ago, Thial said:

To me the most funny is that since LO confirmed that FF bans were mishandled suddenly every cheater ever known jumped on the wagon of "I was falsely banned, I'm innocent, It's all G1's fault". Just yesterday I saw a very bad silver blatantly aimbotting with walls and I heard stories about people like zblock, adolfia, enjin etc already speedhacking again. I really hope that BE will start banning those people soon because so far nothing has changed other than some people being scared of cheating with BE around.

Cheaters... Cheaters never change...

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, SelttikS said:

Gotta say I agree a lot with this. I can be pretty horrible and as far as i know i never pissed off Tiggs. Never got banned. I get rage whispers and reported a lot back in the day, no bans. Never got scammed, never scammed. Seems it was pretty easy to not get banned.

It has always been easy not to get banned.

1. Don't cheat

2. Don't grief

3. Don't scam

It's not hard.

Many of the people claiming to have been falsely banned after having been unbanned were blatantly cheating, but their unbans were on the basis of a small possibility that they may not have been cheating based on someone else being reinstated. With the mass unbanning so many blatant cheaters who had been removed for a good reason have been given a fresh chance and the game is full of them still cheating because they are still scummy people and nothing has changed in that respect.

One (not naming and shaming because that person has no shame) for example was reprieved in one of these and vehemently claimed their innocence on the basis that they were unbanned - then they got caught again in the next ban wave, so now they claim that it was a manual ban just because Tiggs didn't like them. We all know that is a load of rubbish, but they will protest their innocence in the hopes that if they lie enough people might start to believe them.

One scary thing is that LO have got into bed with Kempington, who was denying Dogfish was cheating in spite of the blatant evidence that was made public. So they are listening to someone who has in the past been very vocal in support of a blatant cheater which does not inspire confidence and is a great shame. It's not that they aren't trying to do the right thing, they are just perhaps listening to people that have a track record for being less than trustworthy in some respects because they don't know the history.

2 hours ago, TheNightingale said:

It has always been easy not to get banned.

1. Don't cheat

2. Don't grief

3. Don't scam

It's not hard.

Many of the people claiming to have been falsely banned after having been unbanned were blatantly cheating, but their unbans were on the basis of a small possibility that they may not have been cheating based on someone else being reinstated. With the mass unbanning so many blatant cheaters who had been removed for a good reason have been given a fresh chance and the game is full of them still cheating because they are still scummy people and nothing has changed in that respect.

One (not naming and shaming because that person has no shame) for example was reprieved in one of these and vehemently claimed their innocence on the basis that they were unbanned - then they got caught again in the next ban wave, so now they claim that it was a manual ban just because Tiggs didn't like them. We all know that is a load of rubbish, but they will protest their innocence in the hopes that if they lie enough people might start to believe them.

One scary thing is that LO have got into bed with Kempington, who was denying Dogfish was cheating in spite of the blatant evidence that was made public. So they are listening to someone who has in the past been very vocal in support of a blatant cheater which does not inspire confidence and is a great shame. It's not that they aren't trying to do the right thing, they are just perhaps listening to people that have a track record for being less than trustworthy in some respects because they don't know the history.

doing a q&a stream with arguably the most popular/well known player the game has isn’t “getting into bed with him”

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

doing a q&a stream with arguably the most popular/well known player the game has isn’t “getting into bed with him”

No but it is a nice first date. Maybe he will call him soon.

43 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Popular? Maybe he is popular with cheaters because he defends them (that is not debateable - it is a matter of public record). That said, look at your name. Did you choose that because BANNED was already taken by another rerolling cheat - is that why you have leapt to his defence?

If Matt Scott knew of his track record of defending cheaters maybe he'd have thought twice before associating his company with Kempington.

Edited by TheNightingale

16 minutes ago, TheNightingale said:

Popular? Maybe he is popular with cheaters because he defends them (that is not debateable - it is a matter of public record). That said, look at your name. Did you choose that because BANNED was already taken by another rerolling cheat - is that why you have leapt to his defence?

If Matt Scott knew of his track record of defending cheaters maybe he'd have thought twice before associating his company with Kempington.

CgPKj2U.png

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

CgPKj2U.png

Lazy pic is lazy. You should be ashamed. Get a better one.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

CgPKj2U.png

So you are saying Kempington DIDN'T defend Dogfish while he was blatantly using recoil reduction (and who knows what else). OKaaayyy. 

How many bans have you got under your belt again?

1 minute ago, TheNightingale said:

So you are saying Kempington DIDN'T defend Dogfish while he was blatantly using recoil reduction (and who knows what else). OKaaayyy. 

How many bans have you got under your belt again?

Just 1. 

But afaik Kemp hasnt defended me. 

So take that nerd. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Just 1. 

So take that nerd. 

You get another ban for reusing not funny images. 😕

Just now, SelttikS said:

You get another ban for reusing not funny images. 😕

Bbbbbut that ones a classic!

27 minutes ago, TheNightingale said:

i chose this name because i made a neat symbol 

mattscott clearly knew about his history, the q&a thread turned into a dumpster fire within 10 minutes, but realistically defending someone you feel you know after they’ve been unbanned doesn’t seem that weird to me honestly

12 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:

It's simple: just play better than the cheaters.

Become the anticheat

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Asparii said:

Become the anticheat

When they rely so heavily on their cheats they become worse than a Trainee.

@thenightingale

Actually Kemp made a post recently saying he made a mistake about Dogfish...

He said that he felt he knew, but was wrong. And he apologized for defending him.

My other account is W1LL0W. I was in WASP in RTW on patriot. You may know me now as Iodyne, or have seen the Character Portraits fanart I do here on the forums.

When I was in Sovereign back on Colby. I truly believed everyone I played with was legit. And I would get a lot of personal flame attacks from people for grouping with them.

It took a long time before there was solid proof for me to realize some were really cheating.

Sometimes you just don't know. And you can't hold people like Kempington accountable for truly just believing their friend was legit.

Holding double standards for Kempington just because he's well-known really isn't fair to him.

As for you not believing that Tiggs personally banned people, or that people on FairFight list were all banned for cheating...you're just simply wrong. And I know you don't believe it without proof.

Honestly I would welcome LO to show MY REAL reason for being banned, because --not only would I love to see it myself-- but I know my ban was wrong.

Hackers who get banned will always just reroll anyways. Unbanning them won't cause an increase of people hacking...because even if 1 person has 10 banned hacking accounts...they're still just ONE person. They'll still be on a new alt either way.

So why does it matter which account a hacker uses. The same amount of hackers will be playing NO MATTER WHAT happens.

The only people who suffer from being banned are the people who don't really care about Action District, who just put a ton of money into their packs and custom stuff.....stuff that can't be replaced by rerolling. These people are the ones who left and wouldn't come back.

So you should be glad that LO has unbanned everyone who they weren't 100% sure hacked....because it has brought back so many people who contribute to the health of the game.

Honestly, the reason I stopped doing community events was because of G1, and i no longer wanted to support that kind of corruption....Especially after all the effort I had put into the community events, only to be chased away and repeatedly forum banned by people like Mod20, who told me "you are no longer allowed to be part of the community".

So, The Nightingale,  or anybody on Jericho who wants an outfit, pm me your name and I'll send you something good. I got all my classic stuff back like Tubgirl Shirt, the ORIGINAL Rainbow Fox outfit...etc.

I even have the EpicGoat shirt, lol. (which is a meme at this point, pls Little Orbit tell me if it's bannable to give it out because I don't want to get banned for that again...even though it doesnt break ToS...and Tiggs never would tell me if it was or not, thanks.)

Edited by iodyne_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tl;dr that shit pls

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Just 1. 

So take that nerd. 

1. So why did he feel the need to retract his defense of you when he reviewed the evidence after people called him out on it (not only recently but at the time)

2. Nobody believed the excuse that it wasn't you cheating on your account.

3. Why would anyone EVER believe a liar like you.

4. So take that CHEATER. You are scum, and there is no place in ANY online game for liars and cheats like you. Plain and simple.

2 minutes ago, TheNightingale said:

1. So why did he feel the need to retract his defense of you when he reviewed the evidence after people called him out on it (not only recently but at the time)

4. So take that CHEATER. You are scum, and there is no place in ANY online game for liars and cheats like you. Plain and simple.

that’s not dogfish, you’re aware of that right?

Just now, TheNightingale said:

oof... been holding that in for a while now eh?

Do you need a hug?

6 minutes ago, TheNightingale said:

@TheNightingale

That was AWESOME!!! Do me now!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

I even have the EpicGoat shirt, lol. (which is a meme at this point, pls Little Orbit tell me if it's bannable to give it out because I don't want to get banned for that again...even though it doesnt break ToS...and Tiggs never would tell me if it was or not, thanks.)

i think we'd all like to know the answer to that one.

Dogfish confirmed cheater! pls ban.

I see you don't change TheNightingale :^)

Edited by Tobii

I never left? 🤔

Edited by Tobii