CookiePuss

Sure hope BE starts banning soon...

3 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Then why do we display Threat and Rank? 😉

So you know beforehand to prepare for the patootie-whooping you're either about to give or receive

7 hours ago, Sayori said:

Speaking like a true cheater who defends their own agenda.

It's pretty obvious from the past that even perma bans couldn't teach most people to stop cheating. So why on earth LO should handle temp bans? Make them reroll and start all over again, make it as unpleasant as possible.

Broadcasting bans is great. It's helps the legitimate playerbase to socially outcast the cheaters.

You also had the chance to socially outcast people Tiggs had an issue with that weren’t cheating yet she lied and claimed they were cheating. Who really looks like the fool there? You were celebrating false bans as if there were legitimate reasons for those players to be banned. 

Is it too much to ask that the playerbase log in, plays missions and just let the anti cheat do it’s thing? It is possible the “cheater” you dislike so much isn’t banned because, oh I don’t know, they aren’t cheating? 

21 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

You also had the chance to socially outcast people Tiggs had an issue with that weren’t cheating yet she lied and claimed they were cheating. Who really looks like the fool there? You were celebrating false bans as if there were legitimate reasons for those players to be banned. 

Is it too much to ask that the playerbase log in, plays missions and just let the anti cheat do it’s thing? It is possible the “cheater” you dislike so much isn’t banned because, oh I don’t know, they aren’t cheating? 

If battleye goes to doing false bans on the order that the previous regime did then we are just back to square one. But really it would be nice to see BE actually doing something even if it is a placebo effect.

53 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Nice accusations, but do you have anything to back them up? Or this is your daily "I was falsely banned" ? I think it's clear who's being the fool. I never celebrated bans of people I've never seen but I sure was happy to see people who have been ruining  my experience for months and years.

And lets be honest, 99% of the banned players claim they were falsely banned. Wow. What a shocker.

Why I was never FF'd after so many sarcastic comments towards G1 and Tiggs? Why I never got on her bad side when she wasn't in mood?

I will let the anti-cheat do its job without commenting when I see it finally doing some work. So far nothing has been done and cheaters get more cheeky. But someone said BE bans in wave although it doesn't change the fact that auto-bans are off and LO has to keep an eye on everything themselves.

Lets see if the current FC blatants will be gone after the first wave.

11 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Nice accusations, but do you have anything to back them up? Or this is your daily "I was falsely banned" ? I think it's clear who's being the fool. I never celebrated bans of people I've never seen but I sure was happy to see people who have been ruining  my experience for months and years.

And lets be honest, 99% of the banned players claim they were falsely banned. Wow. What a shocker.

Why I was never FF'd after so many sarcastic comments towards G1 and Tiggs? Why I never got on her bad side when she wasn't in mood?

I will let the anti-cheat do its job without commenting when I see it finally doing some work. So far nothing has been done and cheaters get more cheeky. But someone said BE bans in wave although it doesn't change the fact that auto-bans are off and LO has to keep an eye on everything themselves.

Gotta say I agree a lot with this. I can be pretty horrible and as far as i know i never pissed off Tiggs. Never got banned. I get rage whispers and reported a lot back in the day, no bans. Never got scammed, never scammed. Seems it was pretty easy to not get banned.

I feel bad for starting this thread.

It was just one of those things, played a couple matches against sus opp and came here to sort of vent.

I didnt mean to start a whole thing.

IAXZcEi.gif

Gotta say I agree a lot with this. I can be pretty horrible and as far as i know i never pissed off Tiggs. Never got banned. I get rage whispers and reported a lot back in the day, no bans. Never got scammed, never scammed. Seems it was pretty easy to not get banned.

I was never on forums, never even seen G1 employees in game, I actively avoided districts or areas whenever someone said "X is here"

Still banned. Only thing I had running was advanced launcher.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I feel bad for starting this thread.

It was just one of those things, played a couple matches against sus opp and came here to sort of vent.

I didnt mean to start a whole thing.

It's ok, I'm no hating here:)

16 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Yeah, Little Orbit backed me up considering I've been unbanned. Yeah, I have plenty of things to back it up. What do you have? A quote from Tiggs? Ok. 

Stop being toxic in the community and being horrible in general. I was never toxic nor horrible in the community. 

There is no point in debating it. Little Orbit now runs the game, they said a lot of bans were questionable to say the least and echoed my sentiments for years. Good enough for me. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sayori said:

regardless of whether it was tiggs or not, orbit has confirmed that bans were mishandled 

how they were mishandled and how many were mishandled is up for debate, but it is something that happened

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Stop being toxic in the community and being horrible in general. I was never toxic nor horrible in the community. 

Wow harsh brah.

Just now, SelttikS said:

Wow harsh brah.

How is it harsh? I quoted you. You said you can be pretty horrible....it isn't harsh to say "don't be horrible." Be a good person regardless. 

19 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

I have already seen a "bad GM" about two weeks ago. This person kept spawning the "butcher" grenadelauncher event in Waterfront.

Sure, the people in the district DID ask for this event to be spawned (after everyone saw a brand new GM and started speculating their powers), but I was simply playing missions like normal and eventually had to leave since: 1) the server was a ghost town, except for where "the butcher" was. 2) getting a new mission to play in was almost impossible and 3) when you drove along the event, your pc would almost certainly freeze...

This is why we can't have nice things

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

How is it harsh? I quoted you. You said you can be pretty horrible....it isn't harsh to say "don't be horrible." Be a good person regardless. 

Horrible and Toxic are very different things. Horrible is tea bagging every arrest and then shooting them dead. Horrible is stealing noob crims ramraiding van. Toxic is blocking the garages with trash trucks. Toxic is the Nazi-kkk Clans running around. Toxic is the asshats spewing racist comments in district chat.

Different things.

9 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Yeah, Little Orbit backed me up considering I've been unbanned. Yeah, I have plenty of things to back it up. What do you have? A quote from Tiggs? Ok. 

LO didn't back you up, lol. LO unbanned thousand of players. Including blatant cheaters... like people who were running in FC with +15% speed without having Fragile mod. Sure thing, LO totally backed you up.

And what does "mishandled" even mean" And how many were banned with "mishandle".You still can ban people  for a good reason without following any kind of protocols. Not saying it's ok, but doesn't mean it's false.

And no, I do not have a quote from Tiggs. But I'm definitely not going to drop accusations like yours knowing well that she will not come back to defend herself. So easy to kick someone when they are on the ground. Metaphorically speaking.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Horrible and Toxic are very different things. Horrible is tea bagging every arrest and then shooting them dead. Horrible is stealing noob crims ramraiding van. Toxic is blocking the garages with trash trucks. Toxic is the Nazi-kkk Clans running around. Toxic is the asshats spewing racist comments in district chat.

Different things.

All are unnecessary except stealing the van. Point is, bad behavior can drive people away from the game just as easily as cheaters, dethreaters, etc. If you want players to stay around and enjoy the game like you claim then you should exhibit exemplary behavior as well. At the same time, that type of behavior is expected in all online games, just not APB. People can either stop playing the game all together or choose to overcome those annoyances and enjoy the game for what it is like I have. The point again is that these annoyances do not exist, but the community over blows them due to entitlement and selfish reasons. People use them more for excuses for their shortcomings.  

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

All are unnecessary except stealing the van. Point is, bad behavior can drive people away from the game just as easily as cheaters, dethreaters, etc. If you want players to stay around and enjoy the game like you claim then you should exhibit exemplary behavior as well. At the same time, that type of behavior is expected in all online games, just not APB. People can either stop playing the game all together or choose to overcome those annoyances and enjoy the game for what it is like I have. The point again is that these annoyances do not exist, but the community over blows them due to entitlement and selfish reasons. People use them more for excuses for their shortcomings.  

Tea bagging is a requirement. And killing an arrest keeps you from having to camp them to keep them from getting free. Stealing Ramraiders vans helps teach them that ramraiding with a public van is a bad idea and to be more stealthy with it. See i am a great teacher!

Really like how you lump the racist douchery into the same class as teabagging... yeah tells me a lot about your opinions on things. Anyway whatever go back to cheatting or not cheating or whatever it is you do.

GG no re

13 minutes ago, Sayori said:

LO didn't back you up, lol. LO unbanned thousand of players. Including blatant cheaters... like people who were running in FC with +15% speed without having Fragile mod. Sure thing, LO totally backed you up.

And what does "mishandled" even mean" And how many were banned with "mishandle".You still can ban people  for a good reason without following any kind of protocols. Not saying it's ok, but doesn't mean it's false.

And no, I do not have a quote from Tiggs. But I'm definitely not going to drop accusations like yours knowing well that she will not come back to defend herself. So easy to kick someone when they are on the ground. Metaphorically speaking.

I was vocal when she was around to defend herself. Fact of the matter is, what's done is done. People asked for BattlEye...now you have it. Right now it's not fair to pass judgment about who has been banned and who hasn't when BattlEye has been around for less than two weeks. Is it fair to wait a month or two and then start questioning the effectiveness of the anti-cheat? 

Tea bagging is a requirement.

Okay. I will go back to playing the game fair and honest like always. You can continue to be part of the problem rather than part of the solution. I tried to help. 

Edited by LaQuandra

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks Sayori.

We are here for you Cookie ❤️ ^^ ❤️

Edited by koenyboy500
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Luminesca said:

So let me get this straight. You can play missions 24/7, 6,5 days a week, about 300 days a year. But when something different happens in the district, you start complaining?
My brain can't even right now, the event was fun and your potato probably froze because there was ALOT of action, even my mid range was struggling to keep 60 fps. But in the end the event was very fun. 

Rip Baseq3

Oh it certainly was fun! Don't get the wrong idea, I was shocked and filled with joy when I saw that "the butcher event has spawned in the district!".

But I just wasn't ready for such an event yet. I needed those missions to be completed at that time and having an "unannounced" event popping up like that CAN hurt a player in some ways. OKAY, it's not THAT bad, I know. But my main point here was not that the butcher event is bad (though I wouldn't be suprised if others have complained about the event in the past), but that a "GM" can pop up and do things like this (again, this was not so bad, he/she justs spawned an event and turned invisible to spectate us). I'm just being sceptical about the powers that are handed out.

READ ME> Lixil gave permission for "the GM" to spawn the event, lots of people in the district were asking for it, no harm was done to anyone and most importantly: Yes, I do have a potato pc.

Lixil said that responding to this problem should be avoided. I am not typing this to get some kind of last laugh or anything. I simply wanted to explain this ( and I have no idea how forums or personal messaging works here... Nevertheless, I won't reply to this matter any more. (Sorry Lixil and Cookiepuss! >.< perhaps move this to someplace else?)

Still since LO is here. i have not played against a cheat boy. Not a single one.

I think guys just have to get goof and stop using the /w

1 minute ago, weissraider said:

Still since LO is here. i have not played against a cheat boy. Not a single one.

I think guys just have to get goof and stop using the /w

Bro, Im goof af.

To me the most funny is that since LO confirmed that FF bans were mishandled suddenly every cheater ever known jumped on the wagon of "I was falsely banned, I'm innocent, It's all G1's fault". Just yesterday I saw a very bad silver blatantly aimbotting with walls and I heard stories about people like zblock, adolfia, enjin etc already speedhacking again. I really hope that BE will start banning those people soon because so far nothing has changed other than some people being scared of cheating with BE around.

Edited by Thial
  • Like 1