isaac-the-dad

Can you unlock customization for criminal V20 Jericho?

In case if you buy a V20 Jericho Nightrider for the criminal, will you be able to unlock the customizations for it? I sort of expect criminal contacts to not unlock Jericho customizations, so I wonder if this character will be locked out of customizations forever?

Link to Nightrider: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=64&subcatID=206&productId=2412

• Like 1

Hi, don't expect to be able to do that from contacts. The only way to unlock kits for this car, is by purchasing them from Armas. (perhaps some might be available in game with Joker Tickets, not sure thou)

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2021 at 10:21 PM, greenfield said:

Hi, don't expect to be able to do that from contacts. The only way to unlock kits for this car, is by purchasing them from Armas. (perhaps some might be available in game with Joker Tickets, not sure thou)

hey thanks!

Merged.

How interesting: on Armas, if you buy kits for Jericho, this also unlocks kits for Bishada Rapier... I wonder if it's gonna be the same way with contacts - in that, I will unlock Rapier customization and it will automatically unlock jericho customization...

I think the only non armas unlock for that car as a crim is the see threw engine hood, but even that, it unlocks at max level of someone (cant remember the contact)

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 1

I bought the nightrider and there were only original and nightrider kits available. And for some reason, the skirt - I can have only nightrider skirt and not the original, there is no original... interesting....