Sign in to follow this  
saeed

LO kills the customisation

jI6V3oqmSkDOFmmQIdR0KNCni?token=eyJhbGci

So, what is happening? A usual hoodie from a contact which is avaliable for every trainee is untradeable now. What is so special in it? Why you need to kill the game for designers because they can't sell anything or make someone's order? 

S8BcmEkpHAVXs8ls0By0vyynj?token=eyJhbGci

The game states it should be tradeable, but it is not. And no, I don't have a trade ban.

I know how to do it, but i just can't do it.  Idk what they made with it.

vbxFgJZd4pYVI8KeiXXb5hOco?token=eyJhbGci

By the way, No is written in english while everything else is translated, so this is a rather new change.

Edited by saeed

i feel like you're overreacting quite a bit for what is probably just a bug

• Like 1

This is a known issue.  Don't recall when and why is cause the hoodie was folded into being a JT store item for reasons unknown.

Edited by SkittyM

crying for a hoodie how big of a snowflake you need to be omg really? is this how we die? 

2 hours ago, EMilika said:

crying for a hoodie how big of a snowflake you need to be omg really? is this how we die? 

Imagine u working on a hoodie for hours then u realise u cant send or trade it. That would piss me off and nothing wrong about that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, comp said:

Imagine u working on a hoodie for hours then u realise u cant send or trade it. That would piss me off and nothing wrong about that.

Exactly what happened to me as well. Definitely needs fixing but no need to be mad about it.

lets be fair to them. they are working with old tools that never got taken care of (not sure if g1 honestly used them) and are trying new things with them. 

i mean look at fallen earth when they readded an event. that was a mess and i assume the same thing happened here maybe they will fix it now that it's known

also the snake skin pants became a jt item even though it was contact before.

On 2/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, comp said:

hahaha working on hoodie for hours 😄 how much do you get paid ?

Sign in to follow this