weisupb

Few Questions about the current game

Hey again,

Just wanted to ask a few questions

1. Is there any way to see how long things last in your mailbox? I have a couple hundred messages with attached weapons and cars still but if they expire in 1 day of opening then I don't want to waste them on a day I am only playing for an hour - if that makes sense?
  2. Before the merge I had a Reaper, Nano, and Sitting Duck. I don't have the sitting duck anymore, potentially I sold it - but it was my favourite weapon and I have enough ingame $ to not need to sell it so I feel like I wouldn't have. Were ducks from Obeya brought over to Citadel during the merge, were they swapped for something else? I don't see any on sale in the market either.
  3. I can't see to sell anything on the market, I don't need to right now - but is this something I need to unlock somehow now?

Thanks, any and all info appreciated 🙂 I can actually play tomorrow, so I am super excited 

3 hours ago, weisupb said:

Before the merge I had a Reaper, Nano, and Sitting Duck. I don't have the sitting duck anymore, potentially I sold it - but it was my favourite weapon and I have enough ingame $ to not need to sell it so I feel like I wouldn't have. Were ducks from Obeya brought over to Citadel during the merge, were they swapped for something else? I don't see any on sale in the market either.

they should have been, it was a full account merge

unless you mean the nekrova merge with citadel, in which case afaik any purchases from innova were not transferred to citadel

3 hours ago, weisupb said:

I can't see to sell anything on the market, I don't need to right now - but is this something I need to unlock somehow now?

trade locks typically last 3 days iirc, its a security measure that's intended to protect your account 

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 hour ago, weisupb said:

Is there any way to see how long things last in your mailbox? I have a couple hundred messages with attached weapons and cars still but if they expire in 1 day of opening then I don't want to waste them on a day I am only playing for an hour - if that makes sense?

Each piece of mail should have a listed expiry date along the right side of the interface. I can't remember what it specifically says for infinite / no expiry items, but IIRC all JMB payouts fall under this.

Before the merge I had a Reaper, Nano, and Sitting Duck. I don't have the sitting duck anymore, potentially I sold it - but it was my favourite weapon and I have enough ingame $ to not need to sell it so I feel like I wouldn't have. Were ducks from Obeya brought over to Citadel during the merge, were they swapped for something else? I don't see any on sale in the market either.

It's possible it was just unfortunately lost during the merge (merges in any game have a tendency to cause data loss, after all), but it's also possible that you had it on market for one reason or another and after the listing expired it was sent via the ingame mail. I would suggest first going through your ingame mail log (at least the first few pages of messages) to see if this is the case.

I can't see to sell anything on the market, I don't need to right now - but is this something I need to unlock somehow now?

One of the first things Little Orbit did was introduce a proper direct trading system. Alongside this, they introduced trade locks (prevents any marketplace usage or trading) for accounts that return from inactivity and/or access the game from a new IP address (along with a few other more niche things). If you simply wait a few days, it'll pass.

Perfect thanks, shame about the duck but it’s probably for the best because I suck with a sniper but loved it too much not to use it every game 😅