dragonfly

cheaat-cheat-cheat

u think lands the gold players dont cheat.nobody have 100% aim shot nobody when he shoot u from 50 or 80 metters and he kill u with 3 bullets or less.u think is not cheating well wrong all cheating

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

On 2/10/2021 at 8:48 PM, dragonfly said:

all cheating

Welp, there you have it. Ban everyone LO.

Plenty of weapons you can get killed with from 50 or 80 meters with 3 bullets or less. 

2 hours ago, owzzy said:

Welp, there you have it. Ban everyone LO.

All of the 5 remaining players :^)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Plenty of weapons you can get killed with from 50 or 80 meters with 3 bullets or less. 

2 shot: Scout, HVR DMR

3 shot: ISBR, DMR, Anubis, Obir

4 Shot: ISSB. Oblivion

5 Shot: Obeya, NTEC, STAR, FAR, Misery?

6 Shot: NSSW, STIC? + Anything that has a 50m+ range

Excluding pistols, and thats from the top of my head.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Thanks 2

On 2/10/2021 at 10:24 PM, Chufta said:

Its called a High Velocity Rifle.

Thanks for feedback! 

well said sir.

Let's try to stick to the topic at hand and stay respectful of others.

Otherwise we will be forced to close the thread entirely, for now a number of posts have been removed.

~@mayii

• Like 1

I've sent in videos with people wallhacking, locking on with aimbots etc in impossible ways etc. nothing happened. I've also noticed when people ask my advice that some players are believed to have otherwordly skills which are "scary", literally bordering to the mystical, as long as they are popular enough. Nothing happens to them. If you're a no-name though, doing the exact same things will literally be seen as impossible.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

I've sent in videos with people wallhacking, locking on with aimbots etc in impossible ways etc. nothing happened. I've also noticed when people ask my advice that some players are believed to have otherwordly skills which are "scary", literally bordering to the mystical, as long as they are popular enough. Nothing happens to them. If you're a no-name though, doing the exact same things will literally be seen as impossible.

I have no idea how to know who's actually cheating or not ingame anymore. It just so happens that sometimes you'll get some really sus kills just because you saw the enemy's name 98m away for 1/2 a second.

APB is the kinda game that NEEDS killcams then have a smaller popup that says something like "report kill cam for cheating" or something like that. If abused then the person reporting could get a suspension.

• Thanks 1