Preme

Cheats cheats cheats ans cheats

These past few weeks ive noticed a huge increas in suspicious gameplay by people that normally are not even near as good but somehow they hit every shot with the perfect fire rate but still have the same gameplay style as before so it makes me wonder,

is there a new cheat active thats going undecteded very well?

have these players actually become so good in just the past weeks?

Why is there suddenly so many new characters that play like they are gods of apb that have trained their aim for 10+ years? 

And why does reporting them not do anything as i see the same player still 1 week after ive reported them multiple times and which im sure of other players have done aswell. 

Should little orbit consider going back to the previous method of handling with cheaters? 

I have multiple videos of players that im quite sure of that cheat.

Keep in mind, ill never call a player cheater if im not sure that there is a suspicious way of gameplay, ive been playing apb for 7 years and surely never seen as much as "cheaters" as ive seen the last few days. Im suspecting a new cheat but it could be something else. 

Lets hear your opinion and if you have seen somethings out of the ordinary these past weeks. 🙂

• Like 1

Well, you're right, and I think you should have written on one of the other posts already active on this subject as several posts like these have been created last week.

• Like 2

One of my friends said that there is some sort of private cheat which gets updated every 2 weeks or less (he used to cheat in the past). So, it could be it. 

Multiple private/paid cheats exist made by different cheat devs. Some are kept tight, others are being sold/distributed more broadly from what I'm hearing. There was a cracked one recently as well which was free for all. Point is - Battleye isn't any good in APB, especially not on its own. Situation is completely out of hand. Just don't play until they do something about it.

• Thanks 1

There is a cheat that is undetected and that cheat is cracked so every plep can use it with out paying for it lol.  Little orbit hasn't done anything for it yet.

55 minutes ago, Gateron said:

There is a cheat that is undetected and that cheat is cracked so every plep can use it with out paying for it lol.  Little orbit hasn't done anything for it yet.

i heard its detected now

On 2/10/2021 at 12:11 PM, Preme said:

These past few weeks ive noticed a huge increas in suspicious gameplay by people that normally are not even near as good but somehow they hit every shot with the perfect fire rate but still have the same gameplay style as before so it makes me wonder,

is there a new cheat active thats going undecteded very well?

have these players actually become so good in just the past weeks?

Why is there suddenly so many new characters that play like they are gods of apb that have trained their aim for 10+ years? 

And why does reporting them not do anything as i see the same player still 1 week after ive reported them multiple times and which im sure of other players have done aswell. 

Should little orbit consider going back to the previous method of handling with cheaters? 

I have multiple videos of players that im quite sure of that cheat.

Keep in mind, ill never call a player cheater if im not sure that there is a suspicious way of gameplay, ive been playing apb for 7 years and surely never seen as much as "cheaters" as ive seen the last few days. Im suspecting a new cheat but it could be something else. 

Lets hear your opinion and if you have seen somethings out of the ordinary these past weeks. 🙂

trust me they turn 180 degrees and not miss one shot with .45, cheaters are wild right now.
Removed inappropriate language.    - Azukii

• Like 1

It's those guys that play like bronzes and shoot like tripple platin-plated golds. And you're like: "Dude come on... seriously now?"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Private cheat got cracked.

1 down, 6 to go.

• Like 1

You can do 2 things. Go die, die, die and give a f***. Or go afk. But dont do play.

And then write /  report  player  for the garbarge can.  Easy ?

1 hour ago, Eviltara said:

You can do 2 things. Go die, die, die and give a f***. Or go afk. But dont do play.

i don't think /report works anyway so better afk xD

9 hours ago, Eviltara said:

Or better open browser, go to website, log in to support page, send ticket with attached video footage that you cut from whole 30 min recording. Dunno, seems fast, easy, responsible to me.  And by doing this you will deff get answer from CS, because with /report you wont get anything!

7 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Or better open browser, go to website, log in to support page, send ticket with attached video footage that you cut from whole 30 min recording. Dunno, seems fast, easy, responsible to me.  And by doing this you will deff get answer from CS, because with /report you wont get anything!

A video is not enough evidence -Matt. Even if the person locks 100% and fully tracks and then snaps to the other person its still not enough so that is also useless to do. There was a guy where his cheats malfunctioned in FC and locked on a opposing faction when the round didn't begin and he even admitted lol on STREAM live , but he just didn't play on his account for weeks so everyone though he was banned and then out of nowhere he just logs in like nothing happened haha. Joke of a game also when i posted the evidence it was removed from the forums and they temp banned me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gateron said:

A video is not enough evidence -Matt. Even if the person locks 100% and fully tracks and then snaps to the other person its still not enough so that is also useless to do. There was a guy where his cheats malfunctioned in FC and locked on a opposing faction when the round didn't begin and he even admitted lol on STREAM live , but he just didn't play on his account for weeks so everyone though he was banned and then out of nowhere he just logs in like nothing happened haha. Joke of a game also when i posted the evidence it was removed from the forums and they temp banned me.

Thats the point. LO should stop pushing this idea to submit tickets to support because we still see same people running with cheats. And this fact by itself proves fact that support is not banning cheaters. I can not understand how they can’t ban people that literally streaming while cheating. And why you need to perfom some kind of ‘super investigation’ in game that has 600 monthly players. With FF, bans went left and right, but somehow LO makes banning some kind of million $ deal even if player is obv cheating.

Or they just dont have enough staff or they don’t want to ban paying players and that s****

Edited by wHisHi
  • Thanks 2