Sakebee

Config PSA

Hey everyone,

It has come to our attention that some individuals have been giving out config files with integrated key logging in an attempt to compromise player accounts. When using config files, please make sure they come from a source you trust and that all modifications are in accordance with our TOS. You are ultimately responsible for the safety and integrity of your account when making any modifications to APB game files. To help with this endeavor, in addition to the approved advanced launcher, we will be putting together an official list of configs for the community to use. It is our hope that this will provide a safe and useful resource for those wishing to optimize their current APB experience.

Regards,

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Players are also advised to enable 2FA as an extra form of protection.

To enable go to https://www.gamersfirst.com/ and log in, then head to the "Account" tab, scroll down to "TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION" and click on "Enable".

- Gindian

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So for some reason, out of nowhere, this problem occured.

guys, stop using cheats, not only you lost acc due to installing them but also ruined game for several other people

• Like 2

Get freeked on not so intelligent individuals

How about to play without any configs? I know some players who have good PC and still use "kill graphics" one lol.

• Like 2

Only tryhard golds play with configs. And we don't like them here anyway haha

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nagletz said:

How about to play without any configs? I know some players who have good PC and still use "kill graphics" one lol.

Literally the graphics in apb are disgusting without any configs.

Merged.

Just get a knowledge into configs and make an one by yourself instead of installing them on unknown sites.

16 hours ago, Gindian said:

Players are also advised to enable 2FA as an extra form of protection.

To enable go to https://www.gamersfirst.com/ and log in, then head to the "Account" tab, scroll down to "TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION" and click on "Enable".

- Gindian

questions about it, if i lost my phone. i am able to recover my account?

and i also will get recovery codes before setting the 2FA on my account?

Edited by Mistweaver

37 minutes ago, Mistweaver said:

questions about it, if i lost my phone. i am able to recover my account?

If you use Authy you should be fine. 

• Like 1

Why dont we ban all configs and be done with this? So long as certain configs are allowed while others are banned this will always be a problem. To anyone who says they cant deal with basic APB, pull up your big boy underwear and deal with it.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

To anyone who says they cant deal with basic APB, pull up your big boy underwear and deal with it.

idk about you but i don't play video games that i have to "deal with" - if the game isn't enjoyable because the game doesn't work then im not going to bother playing, and i'm pretty sure a whole lot of the players using configs would agree with me

so you can chill in social wearing your big boy underwear because NA can't even support the single district it barely manages now after the config users leave lol

16 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Why dont we ban all configs and be done with this? So long as certain configs are allowed while others are banned this will always be a problem. To anyone who says they cant deal with basic APB, pull up your big boy underwear and deal with it.

...and make the current player base of 300 active players go down to 50 from which 30 are AFK in Social. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Agree 100%, I said it many times, Im playing with Intel graphics, i5 1.6Ghz and can still be competetive. Configs are huge bs in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Bambola said:

...and make the current player base of 300 active players go down to 50 from which 30 are AFK in Social. 

Why? How? People are still playing with 10 years old pc or smth?

Edited by wHisHi

Have 2FA active and i need to retype the code after switching from one to another character in the character selection menu.

The Checkbox to save the code for the session, dont works.

Please fix, thank you 🙂

55 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Have 2FA active and i need to retype the code after switching from one to another character in the character selection menu.

The Checkbox to save the code for the session, dont works.

Please fix, thank you 🙂

https://www.gamersfirst.com/account/

Supposedly the fix for this is to login to the main site and disable tokenize and enable it again.

Then top right account if it doesn't properly redirect you to the page under "Two-factor authentication"

Edited by KyoukiDotExe

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

For the most part the use of configs is a matter of convenience, I believe. Not all of those settings directly affect the game graphics and people use them whether they play on Alienware Aurora or on their pocket calculator. The majority of those settings should actually be present within the game options and contrary to popular belief, the standard config pack does not grant an unfair advantage over other players who are not using them. 

Putting configs which optimize or alter graphics, textual files, key bindings and sounds to allowed extent in the same bracket with aimbots, triggerbots and radars, calling the config cheats makes absolutely no sense. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

Right, with my new system i still get a unstable 60-70 frames without config meanwhile i get a stable 125 with one. There is a major problem with performance in the current engine

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lovtal said:

Right, with my new system i still get a unstable 60-70 frames without config meanwhile i get a stable 125 with one. There is a major problem with performance in the current engine

Whats bad about 60?!

playing with 20-30 lol

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Get rekt config haters. 

pro gamers attacking 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Whats bad about 60?!

playing with 20-30 lol

if i spent 2k on a pc i want to atleast match the hz of my monitor.... dont pull some bs that its pointless over 60 hz / fps

Edited by Lovtal
  • Like 1