Hope your all having a good Friday.. this dropped to night enjoy! Give it a like at the end 🙏 thank you and much love.

• Like 1

This has to be one of the BIGGEST matches to go down.,  but also man does this just look awesome near the end, as you watch the video through take a view moments to admire the city skyline as the fire fight rages. 😂😂👌

I hope you enjoy this epicly crazy mental video ... Episode 98 is here! 

• Like 1

been awhile,  hope all are well.   I posted an update to the main thread post (page 1)  

This is my latest video if your interest.  🙏 Thank you for your support. 

Edited by Sgt Drayke

It was so refreshing to be back in the game running Riot with my criminal. After the latest update +AC update. The game feels great and stable. So I jumped back in and we  hit the servers. Had a few people message in passing and missions which was epic. 🙏😅 Appreciate you all for the kind words. 

So here is the video showing some of those games with a good friend Lurkinred a talented gamer streamer on twitch. and player of APB ..  so watch this video and enjoy .

Also this video is available in super quality as always, so you can watch in 2k high quality. 👌😂 Although only in 60fps for YouTube. 

Edited by Sgt Drayke

New video went out today, short but fun , Female Criminal Character taking back what's hers.. 😉😂

Not sure if Il been doing consistent videos but I will definitely be posting them when I have time to jump on / edit  etc .   

Give the video and this post a Thumbs up 👍 if your enjoying the visual Eye ball burning  quality of the videos.. 

So been having fun. minus the weird "bullet reg" issues going on.   SO here is more gameplay madness. 

anyone else find waterfront boring?

With out speaking to soon, I might be past my APB burn out..   we have been getting up to some crazy stuff. 

As always my videos go out at 1700 GMT on youtube.  get sub'd and with notifications when they do. 

WOOOOOHHHH YEH... this one is good 😂😂😜👌

GO WATCH IT, GIVE IT A LIKE FOR THOSE POOR PLAYERS  AND SEND THIS VIDEO TO THE MOOOON! 

Edited by Sgt Drayke

After the previous APB video I'm not sure I can out do it. 😂. This one is still good fun though. 

You know the drill.. go give it a like. 

Bravo! it's nice to see a mortar main, I like the edits but especially the soundtracks of the last videos, Keep it on (if I may advice something give a look to the Enigma TGN, about soundtrack/ music they are criminal underrated)

Let me know if you accept bet/ challenge, I have already one for you:

Excell or " become a sort of  main with secondaries too"  (FBW or FROG make a good groom with OPGL ) do it and you will be finally a 360° Master Mortar

Little advice: get a OPGL with 1 slot and set CJ3.. it's super worthy and trade mark of any devote mortar main😂

Edited by PingOVER9000

Hi @PingOVER9000   . Cheers for the feedback. I think if have come across Enigma before Although good music, not what I want for my content.  

Ah the opgl so maaany moons ago I did a video just on opgl. I commented on it in a past video. I super over edited it and sound effects every thing.. but it was seriously funny.  I used to be good with it and at the game. slacking these days though. 

APBR Just another day OpGL Short Monti (Youtube Link

APBR 37 Ways to Die OpGL Special  (YouTube Link)   < The Over edited one .... ALSO THIS WAS 8 YEARS AGO .. 😮 and I was signed with TGN lol.. 

I rent that opgl at like what 20 or 40k a time.. the 1 slot is an extra 10k,... I don't want to break into my 1mil for that 😂

Taking a small break from the videos for a week or two. had a crappy run of hackers the other day. ( 7 straight games..) but i will be back with some new videos. 

cheers for watching bud 😉👍