Sign in to follow this  
weisupb

Returning to APB, and the obeya server?

Hi everyone

I just got a craving to play APB so I’ve got my account back, and I’m going to get my pc set up tomorrow (I’ve had a long break from pc games in general, and don’t have a windows machine set up).

I know the population isn’t what it used to be, but I just want a few good games on a Friday evening or something. Whenever I get chance. 

however, I’m fairly sure I used to play on a server called Obeya, but on google I only find Jericho and citadel mentioned. Am I remembering wrong? Was obeya merged with citadel?

what’s the deal 😁

hopefully see some of you in game soon!

• Like 2

obeya and patriot were merged into a single eu server called citadel

tbh you may have some problems with your account (changed character names, account migration issues), i have no idea how accounts that haven't logged in since before the migration are handled after so long

Ok thanks guys, hopefully it goes smooth. I didn’t have a particularly unique name so I doubt there was a conflict or anything - but time will tell I suppose. Might give it a go tomorrow!

2 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

tbh you may have some problems with your account (changed character names, account migration issues), i have no idea how accounts that haven't logged in since before the migration are handled after so long

The forced name changes are for people that shared the same name, and the one that logged into his account in a shorter timespan got to keep it.

Welcome back and good luck!

Remember if you find yourself getting frustrated or angry at the game, just walk away.

Weapons balance and meta is all over the map. No gun feels that fun to play.

Brill, thanks guys. I have it downloading now - managed to get my PC set up on my lunch break and start the download. Hopefully there's enough people for couple gamers after I finish. I never enjoyed getting 1v1's so hopefully can get 1 or 2 good group games in.

As far as the balance of weapons goes, doesn't bother me too much. I have never been good at shooting games, I just loved apb for the customisation. I was always gold because I played with friends who were good but I imagine on my own I will probably only maintain silver.

Merged.

Ahhh I just saw the patch announcement? I guess I’m not playing today! 

Sign in to follow this