kokejn

Cheating issue

BE does not work with APB and might just be the final straw for the games active playerbase until 2.1. There is absolutely no reason to play the game when there's one mission district that most likely has one group of cheaters on either faction if not more. EU is a complete disaster right now and there's people actively streaming themselves cheating and going as far as doing subtle hack vs hack matches. Little Orbit needs to wake up and realize that BE is not the solution that APB needs because it is unable to catch closeting cheaters consistently.

I feel like a lot of players including myself are at a breaking point where they want to play but actually just can't be bothered to put up with cheaters anymore. The longer it stays like this the more people will be inclined to cheat and the community has already started to slowly tear itself apart this way and its only going to get worse if the systems in place can not allow players to trust each other to play fair and that is certainly not the case right now.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Frosi said:

BE does not work with APB and might just be the final straw for the games active playerbase until 2.1. There is absolutely no reason to play the game when there's one mission district that most likely has one group of cheaters on either faction if not more. EU is a complete disaster right now and there's people actively streaming themselves cheating and going as far as doing subtle hack vs hack matches. Little Orbit needs to wake up and realize that BE is not the solution that APB needs because it is unable to catch closeting cheaters consistently.

I feel like a lot of players including myself are at a breaking point where they want to play but actually just can't be bothered to put up with cheaters anymore. The longer it stays like this the more people will be inclined to cheat and the community has already started to slowly tear itself apart this way and its only going to get worse if the systems in place can not allow players to trust each other to play fair and that is certainly not the case right now.

Same. Can more people agree on this? This constant rage on forums is not helping LO and us but yet there is no other things left to do. 

Please bring back EAC, so atleast we can play properly till 2.1 release.

Edited by wHisHi

8 hours ago, Nipps22 said:

exactly what i did lol

im playing this game since 2012 and last year i started playing with autoclicker because i was just getting pissed off by the hackers. at least gain some advantage but guess what I got banned

and im not frustrated by the fact i got banned, this game just got worse and worse

just let this game die. better move on another game 

At least you know they ban macro cheaters 🙂 . Guess what that’s how most people start cheating. 

Your poor lack of judgement thinking a macro has some advantage against an actual Cheater. You ended up abusing rapid fire macro against legit players.

As far as cheating problem, who knows this might end up back like pb anti cheat era if nothing is being done.

Edited by Deadliest

First of all you all judge that guy who said "YES I CHEATED  BECAUSE THEY MADE ME DO IT" and i understand him. But poor guy used script (autoclicker) that BE can recognize ( maybe it can only recognize that  ) and banned him. Here we speak about real scripts and cheats that only veteran can make difference between skilled player and cheater, they play as every skilled-gamesense player. BUT than you get nade in your face from unknow position or he is just waiting behind a wall for you to come etc,etc There are so many scenes to see who is cheating who is not but like i said there is small difference.

Maybe people dont know, some people know but there are scripts that you can pay for and anti-cheat cant detect it and so on.

SO dont judge on this topic poor and hopeless players, but give some ideas, say something maybe someone will read it. MAYBE WE CAN CHANGE SOMETHING

Merged.

Also i don't play bad, i have good times i have bad times. My score is almost always 10+ kills every mission.

I have been in best clans and i am owner of few good clans 

I have been respected before some time you might not remember me.

I have been called hacker or cheater i have never been ashamed.

IF YOU CALL LEGIT PLAYER HACKER. IT'S COMPLIMENT NOT HACKUSSATION AND I WOULD NEVER FEEL ASHAMED.

if BE is cheap and EAC is expensive than make that GMs work in this game, make them check or ban hackers and cheaters MAKE SOMEONE WATCH THOSE STREAMS!

7 minutes ago, kokejn said:

or he is just waiting behind a wall for you to come

It's almost like your opp has a third person view of things. 

• Thanks 1

i call this concatenation. When you start cheating, your enemy base will also start cheating. 

Game End/Dead!

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It's almost like your opp has a third person view of things. 

Yeah it's like world would be such a different place without sweet people like you cookie 🙂

41 minutes ago, kokejn said:

Yeah it's like world would be such a different place without sweet people like you cookie 🙂

Thanks homie. ❤️

Server with gm protection is good. And when LO realy think they need the cheater for the playerbase. Why not make 1 silver Server where you realy show and say this server have strong rules and have gm protection you can be banned. The problem are the closet cheaters and only a gm can give good protection and ban.So its for the cheaters script ussers macro user again a own risk to join there. I dont like when people cheating and feel save.

Such a story with many, including me. I have been playing this game since 2012/13 and I really like it. but in order to somehow resist the cheaters, I resorted to using the triggerbot in the beginning of 2020, for which I paid with a ban from EAC. Do I consider myself guilty? Not at all. I became a victim in this war. There are many such prisoners. This community needs a total reboot.

Edited by Demonhead666

1 hour ago, Demonhead666 said:

Such a story with many, including me. I have been playing this game since 2012/13 and I really like it. but in order to somehow resist the cheaters, I resorted to using the triggerbot in the beginning of 2020, for which I paid with a ban from EAC. Do I consider myself guilty? Not at all. I became a victim in this war. There are many such prisoners. This community needs a total reboot.

What?

10 hours ago, kokejn said:

BUT than you get nade in your face from unknow position or he is just waiting behind a wall for you to come etc,etc There are so many scenes to see who is cheating who is not but like i said there is small difference.

First to begin with... Cheaters are trash!

I really don't care WHY they are cheating or why not.

To everyone cheating in Onlinegames: 

U are trash! 

But...

I can't be the only one throwing nades on prediction (and getting many kills).

I can't be the only one predicting enemys from 1 of the 3 possibil corners to come from.

I don't really think u can say someone is cheating just because of that. Sure there are situations where anyone would say WTF was that.

What i really think is @ >95% of those situations its:

a) luck

or

b) a player playing the same missions and spots for 10years now.

13 hours ago, kokejn said:

SO dont judge on this topic poor and hopeless players, but give some ideas, say something maybe someone will read it. MAYBE WE CAN CHANGE SOMETHING

You see, the players can't do anything about cheaters, just report move on but it's also not the players job to catch cheaters. what can you do? be toxic and start rage calling the guy a cheater and insulting them who know's maybe the player is legit and you just harass that player who was better than you. But I will share my insight in this matter and a rant so you can read.

The only thing the community hopes for if the CEO can change the anti cheat back to EAC or give an update on a solution in tackling cheaters. So far the servers I'm on is dead or non-existed no one can do anything about it other then not play the game. You can take a break from the game and wait for a major update which i suggest you do if you ain't having fun or find the game boring now.

Poor judgement I have no sympathy on players who download cheats, because they think it's justified to use it against cheaters? or assume the majority of the players are cheating, though they end up abusing it against legitimate players, they are a hypocrite that's how the cheating cycle begins, If their main gets banned well they have nothing to lose the next time they re-roll, they probably end up closet or rage cheat.  (first they hate cheater's but they end up becoming one) that makes me sick and those players probably still currently playing either legitimate now or just closeting.  

The only players i feel that suffer the most are new players they are the one's vulnerable they are likely to quit due to how the game treats them unfair matchmaking or against cheaters, they won't know the difference because they are most likely to be farmed and not get a single kill and likely to think everyone cheats. Poor experience for new players who want to invest the game I don't know what LO can do to improve the new player experience. Don't really care much about long time Veteran players with 10,000+ hours who end up playing against cheaters, like it's not going to hurt you if you lose a game but it's better than going up against newbies. Even if you take a break from the game you be back soon :). 

Though I feel like this is an EU issue the growth of undetectable closet cheating will be a problem for highly skill legitimate players usually veterans because they disguise themselves as being legit they are a real nuisance they are much cunning than any other rage cheater, they pose as legit even though they never played fair, they seek friendship / clan acceptance only to APB clout chase again and the next. It's just absurd how the currently APB players act these days, they only care about Skills and how others play, these circle jerk groups / clans only care if you are good by any means, won't care about having closet or would likely won't know if that player is closet cheating.

Some current players are weird like how the F*K there is an Australian player playing on EU with 300+ latency and able to mini ttk pretty much constantly and having the confidence to able to outgun any low ping player and no one is going to question about their legitimacy? given the fact that player has a history of closet cheating, whining hackusating and the biggest clout chaser i've seen in a game. If you were a legitimate player you know that 300+ ms is unplayable, would be very concerning to play on, there is a limit on how you can perform though no one cares or the players who know can't do anything to confront in fear they will be harass by these groups. Pretty sad how this has turned, though the obsession of APB clout is to be the blame and has been a thing throughout the start of APB. 

Can't do that in the past on Colby a few players try to closet cheat into certain clan in order to pretend to be legitimately good, though the players and leader is not easily to be fooled and humiliate them on video, which would have exiled them out of the server lol, would been label as cheaters forever by the community. Then again the players would buy clan invites just to closet cheat and pretend to be legit just to have a clan tag though no one in the clan associate with them.

Time has change I guess people just circle jerk each other now play who ever is good available regarding they are cheater or toxic. 

13 hours ago, kokejn said:

Also i don't play bad, i have good times i have bad times. My score is almost always 10+ kills every mission.

I have been in best clans and i am owner of few good clans 

I have been respected before some time you might not remember me.

I have been called hacker or cheater i have never been ashamed.

IF YOU CALL LEGIT PLAYER HACKER. IT'S COMPLIMENT NOT HACKUSSATION AND I WOULD NEVER FEEL ASHAMED.

if BE is cheap and EAC is expensive than make that GMs work in this game, make them check or ban hackers and cheaters MAKE SOMEONE WATCH THOSE STREAMS!

Don't think LO has the budget to pay GMs monitor the game 24/7, the volunteer GM's have no power nor there are any experience LO staff GM's that are able to determine who's cheating and who's not through watching someone stream unless obviously blatant (which they should be banned 100% on the spot) .  LO staff are inexperience in the game probably never played APB and you cannot trust them trying to figure out who's cheating by eye, even experience players wouldn't be able to tell who's closet cheating through stream. 

4 hours ago, Demonhead666 said:

Such a story with many, including me. I have been playing this game since 2012/13 and I really like it. but in order to somehow resist the cheaters, I resorted to using the triggerbot in the end of 2020, for which I paid with a ban from EAC. Do I consider myself guilty? Not at all. I became a victim in this war. There are many such prisoners. This community needs a total reboot.

At least you know trigger bots are ban able 😛, you are guilty and abused it on legitimate players the ban was justified for your mistake. you now regret it.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

-snip-

This perfectly sums up the whole situation. This has been going on for 6+ years now non-stop.

I would like to thank you all for giving your comments and opinions. We are all different i can say for playing more than 8+ years i never got ban, not for one reason- never. ( If some of LO doesn't believe me i can provide my all accounts they can check)

As far for the skills i am pretty skilled player since i play 8+ years or more than that, i know every corner, i can predict 85% of situations. Since day one i play without audio because that's how i train my gamesense.

But i never managed to do some kills like 7/7 corner kills 3/3 precision nade kills 10/10 non bullet miss kills. When i play i miss when i throw nade i miss i am human and legit player i am not robot or cheater. So yes it is very easy to spot cheater. Because there is no way to have 20/20 shoots fired to hit target every time.

Also i see now every one plays with pistol Obeya FBW when i see that player has that weapon i say OK, its good weapon if you have skills. But when that same weapon shoot faster than my NANO or Yukon or my NTEC ( speaking about full fire ) i say ok this cannot be done because i know it, even if you set to fire with your mouse wheel its not that accurate and fast. I don't to mention Joker or Obeya shooting like ntec.

If being GM and monitoring the game is expensive i want to APPLY to be GM and monitor players for FREE. I used to be ADMIN so many times in CS 1.6 and i was always trying to keep players safe and to make them enjoy in server and i was doing that for free.

If bad side happen, and someone gets BAN and after it prove that he wasn't cheating. LO sends i am sorry and he gets unban and life goes on. IF you want to save this little cheating community you can give them ONE time forgivness. LO forgives cheater for cheating but only once so he can say oh i like APB i tried cheating they cought me, but they forgived me and now i can choose about being perm ban or i can also enjoy in game.

There are skilled players that will play this game, but there will always be in every game unskilled players who would find their way to victory by using cheats. And you need to make difference between LOYAL players and cheaters. So if you are showing that you don't care ( speaking to LO ) about your OLD or your NEW players.

Than please sell game to someone who will know how to invest and care about players.

Or remove game and try to save money you invested.

Because first time when game similar to APB come out. You will lose this game, jobs everything.

and LO how can you be silent do you read how many players care about game? How can you be heartless? Why you don't say something to this people who are waiting your answer? 

23 minutes ago, kokejn said:

Also i see now every one plays with pistol Obeya FBW when i see that player has that weapon i say OK, its good weapon if you have skills. But when that same weapon shoot faster than my NANO or Yukon or my NTEC ( speaking about full fire ) i say ok this cannot be done because i know it, even if you set to fire with your mouse wheel its not that accurate and fast. I don't to mention Joker or Obeya shooting like ntec.

cheaters can't alter the rof of weapons beyond what the game allows

• Like 2

The current situation is so bad that I found myself actually thinking that what if FF was actually better, if you from that equation remove the abusive CM who banned/unbanned based on grudges and favouritism.

Edited by Cr0

19 hours ago, Frosi said:

If only Matt and LO realized this.....

12 hours ago, Demonhead666 said:

I resorted to using the triggerbot in the beginning of 2020

You cheated. 

You're a cheater. 

You ARE the problem. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Demonhead666 said:

You sound so "woke"

I played a cheater the other day. I upped my game, predicted his movements and I beat him. After i beat him squatted on the bonnet of his car for a solid 3 minutes . Why ?  Because that's what heroes do.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Frosi said:

BE does not work with APB and might just be the final straw for the games active playerbase until 2.1.

And beyond. Even in the 1st open beta on the new engine there where cheats made 'on the fly' and succeeded under 90 minutes! The cheating problem won't go away no matter what the AC will be. Active knowledgeable GM's spectating San Paro daily will at least reduce cheaters but not eliminate the problem. On the other hand, better ban some then rely on a broken AC.

Edited by Spy

Does any know the "Easy anticheat" any good? ive seen many use it here and there

13 minutes ago, EMilika said:

Does any know the "Easy anticheat" any good? ive seen many use it here and there

APB used it for a while, but issues around pricing led LO to switch back to Battleye 

Just came from Baylan shipping, at least 4-5 blatants in the other team of like 8 or 9. Completely useless. Not playing again until something happens.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 1

Still no answer from LO? are there even someone who can actually say something? i think not so go all cheat make game burn lol