kokejn

Cheating issue

Hello "Moderators" and game "owners"

I have one question, i play since 2011/2012 and i have never seen this much cheaters in game or script users. If you are asking yourself whats happening to the game and why all players left, well its not because engine or something. Its because a lot of people cheating and using scripts making game so annoying to play.

Anyway yesterday i got in game against group of obvious cheaters(like every second game), they were hunting my group thru whole map and killing us, and as far as i can remember you cannot see where opponents is on map. I was going DND because i didnt want to play against them i started smoking cigaret and camped 400-500m away from objective, and guess what he came and killed me.

But yes i am hackussating and obviously i suck at playing HA HA. So GM came to district and i told him about them hacking ( Which in my opinion GMs are there for to help players and remove the bad things from the game )

And after i told him that this game have issues with these cheaters he started threating me in district chat ( didnt say what he is gonna do to me but was telling me to not test his temptation?) something like that. And it continued.

Now i have questions because i am willing to start cheating also. Can someone please give me link of those scripts because i see that GMs are defending cheaters because they are their probably "playing base" so i can play equal with other cheaters?

Thanks  

Merged.

Also about "If you see cheater report him" answer on this topic.

Snipped Name and Shame ~@mayii

I reported them several times when they were R20 now i see them in district with R200+ so you cannot tell me that "report them" works and that you will check them and remove them from game rapidly.

I love this game, i grow up playing this game.

I wasn't happy when LO bought this game, and now i see reason why.

If G1 started destroying this game, LO will finish their job.

Think about selling it to right hands please.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kokejn said:

Now i have questions because i am willing to start cheating also. Can someone please give me link of those scripts because i see that GMs are defending cheaters because they are their probably "playing base" so i can play equal with other cheaters?

I love this game, i grow up playing this game.

You would cheat in a game that you love? Don't let your frustration cloud your judgement

• Like 2

APB views hackusating as a form harassment so it isnt allowed. If you think someone is cheating, report and move on. 

There are more cheaters recently, and it's frustrating for all of us, on that I concede.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

You would cheat in a game that you love? Don't let your frustration cloud your judgement

Yeah i know i wouldn't cheat just said that to wake up them. If they can be awaken...

I am just not that type of person

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

APB views hackusating as a form harassment so it isnt allowed. If you think someone is cheating, report and move on. 

There are more cheaters recently, and it's frustrating for all of us, on that I concede.

Report button just don't work. How many times you see in district same players who is hacking and you report them and whole community does, but you can still see them after few weeks or months. That just don't seem to be trusted way to deal with them.

I got warned again about names, but before you warn me or ban me. Can you atleast check them? or just see how many reports those players has. And if i am wrong i would deal with consequences and would be ok with BAN. Allow people to say cheater names in public! Allow them to help you deal with them. 

- As part of community that i was part of for more than 8 years, i feel need to say something i have feel to be heard, i have need to help and i wish that there are indeed some people in this company whose job is to take care of this problem. If players help it would be much faster for cheaters to get banned. And about shaming some players? YES THEY NEED TO BE ASHAMED! They need to be rejected from community

There should be a thread where we could post pics, or videos of cheaters in game, we could faster the way of cleaning the game and that would return some players, and wont make new players quit playing game in week or two!

And last thing don't threat or ban players that made this community grow to protect CHEATERS!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kokejn said:

And about shaming some players? YES THEY NEED TO BE ASHAMED! They need to be rejected from community

There should be a thread where we could post pics, or videos of cheaters in game, we could faster the way of cleaning the game and that would return some players, and wont make new players quit playing game in week or two!

what if they aren't cheating? they just get "rejected from community" for no reason?

even if we give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend your accusations are 100% correct (spoiler: they aren't), do you really think that everyone's accusations are also 100% correct?

that's why name and shame rules exist, because not all hackusations are right

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
edit
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, kokejn said:

Yeah i know i wouldn't cheat just said that to wake up them. If they can be awaken...

I am just not that type of person

Report button just don't work. How many times you see in district same players who is hacking and you report them and whole community does, but you can still see them after few weeks or months. That just don't seem to be trusted way to deal with them.

I got warned again about names, but before you warn me or ban me. Can you atleast check them? or just see how many reports those players has. And if i am wrong i would deal with consequences and would be ok with BAN. Allow people to say cheater names in public! Allow them to help you deal with them. 

- As part of community that i was part of for more than 8 years, i feel need to say something i have feel to be heard, i have need to help and i wish that there are indeed some people in this company whose job is to take care of this problem. If players help it would be much faster for cheaters to get banned. And about shaming some players? YES THEY NEED TO BE ASHAMED! They need to be rejected from community

And last thing don't threat or ban players that made this community grow to protect CHEATERS!

The report button was changed (not sure if you tryed it yet or something) but now it brings down a menu of actions to report the player on, what i useually do is put a report in for cheating and put a report in for harrassment (as he is harrassing me by useing the cheat) and hope one of thoes gets lookd at and they do something about it, but yea, 99% of the time, they dont do anything because the pop is so low, they are afraid of loseing players, so they wont ban for anything anymore (or thats the way it feels, ive reported so many people and yet, weeks later, they still cheating / playing on that same toon i reported them on...)

its sad, i used to log in, play for hours, nowadays i log in and can only stand the abuse (cheating / being harrassed by cheaters) for 30 - 40 mins before i give up and log off

Edited by ShaiShai

True more and more cheats /w them saying that, and theyre admiting it and still playing till this day.
If you report some one and that "person" aka trash who is cheating don't get theyre chat logs checked then this game is doomed.

Edited by EMilika

I know the frustration. You tell people what's going on and you always get things along the lines of:

- "You're just frustrated..."
- "Hackusating as a form of harassment
"

- "You're being toxic"

- "Just report and be silent!"

- "Send in a video then..." (almost pointless)

- "Don't post their names on the forums!"

- "You think everyone is cheating!"

- "You're not even a good player!"

etc etc

Meanwhile we watch the cheaters playing 99% of the time, taking 1% of their time to make new accounts after they get banned, having the time of their lives, while the frustrated legit player only gets to suffer, plus have the community turn against him/her for deciding they've had enough and want to desperately say something. That's not so hard to understand!

Of course some people will feel like the cheaters are being "protected" then.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The cheater situation has definitely gone out of hand. I'm talking about the Silver districts on Citadel as well as Fight Club. I don't know about NA so don't come after me if NA is all peaceful. We're one foot back into the FFbans era and some of us saw that coming a mile away the moment we saw that we're going back to Battleye. There are multiple cheats that are being created and maintained for APB, both private and some on the expensive monthly payment side. What is even worse is that bans don't seem to be issued to cheaters who bypass BE successfully unless they are ragehacking. (I was going to elaborate on how and why but I figured that it might get deleted by a forum mod as it would be considered helping people cheat without getting caught so I snipped it.)

Basically, if you're closet cheating and you're not a brainless monkey with ragehack settings, you probably won't get banned anytime soon if ever at this rate. I mean, heck, people are actively streaming APB on twitch with smoothed aimbots, macros and triggerbots for the past year now and nothing has happened to them so, what are we even talking about? Its gotten to the point where no one I know wants to even touch the game and I have had enough of it once again and I do not want to stream it or even play it save for the occassional hour of Fight Club.

Also, I do not think that cheaters are being protected or whatever but rather GMs don't have the tools at their disposal to conclusively tell whether someone is cheating or not. Also Name and Shame is bannable both in-game and on the forums so thats something you want to avoid on any official APB platforms/chats otherwise you'll get punished yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember in 2017 or 2016, a patch came out and the bans flew one after another. In a couple of days, more than 200 players were banned, of which 10% are the so-called fathers of the game))) The reaction of the anti-cheat was even on the trigger bot, I have not had so much fun for a long time and it really became more comfortable to play.

• Like 1

He's right /report doesn't do anything if you load up ollydbg or x64dbg or your debugger of choice (this could lead to a ban since it requires you bypassing certain checks) you'll notice when you type /report and press enter nothing will show up. EDIT: I haven't personally tested it since they added the gui that lets you choose what to report for but since they claimed it worked before I'm sure it still does nothing

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you think someone is cheating, report and move on.

yes, move on

move on as in move to another game. there is little left here for players to do.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kokejn said:

If you are asking yourself whats happening to the game and why all players left, well its not because engine or something. Its because a lot of people cheating and using scripts making game so annoying to play.

I can't wait for the engine update, because theoretically all "hackers" won't have anything beyond external programs. IF they even existed in the first place.

Anyway yesterday i got in game against group of obvious cheaters(like every second game), they were hunting my group thru whole map and killing us, and as far as i can remember you cannot see where opponents is on map.

You phrase this like you don't know how the map works, or radar for that matter. Which is strange since you claim to have played since 2011/2012 but also have a new account in 2018. Which could mean you tried APB in 2011/2012 quit or were banned and have returned.

i didnt want to play against them i started smoking cigaret and camped 400-500m away from objective, and guess what he came and killed me.

You know it's quite possible your own team told the enemy where you were because you chose to not play. I for one hate people who just afk in a game because they don't like the enemy. And I will rat them out to the enemy where they are.

Which in my opinion GMs are there for to help players and remove the bad things from the game

GM's hide in the shadows, and answer basic questions. But besides that they are pretty useless imo. (Of course like I said as they hide in the shadows they are actually catching players cheating)

And after i told him that this game have issues with these cheaters he started threating me in district chat ( didnt say what he is gonna do to me but was telling me to not test his temptation?) something like that. And it continued.

GM's are probably tired of people going to them with hackusations so they might be a little fed up with it. But im sure there is more to the story if he/she was "threatening" you. Like giving out player names.

And if this GM was unrightfully threatening you shouldn't have posted it here but have made a support ticket.

What about people who aren't cheating? What about this is morally correct? It's like saying, "I'm going to go be a murderer because other people are murdering and that's not fair to me"

I reported them several times when they were R20 now i see them in district with R200+ so you cannot tell me that "report them" works and that you will check them and remove them from game rapidly.

I don't think cheats can carry you to R200 that fast. Are you also saying you have a txt document of players written down somewhere? Also you do know people have multiple characters right? 

EU is such a waste dump when it comes to players, 1st day I played, on a new character, I got hackusated. FIRST GAME! If you don't want hackers come to NA, while there are still jerks here, NA is a way more sensible than Citadel. But that is totally my humble opinion.

Aint changing in near future, better dont play as many of us.  Why bother playing with cheaters/dethreaters. And you even cant call them out. Check newest eu upgrade post, we wont see any changes any time soon. 

Edited by wHisHi

I am glad to see that some players woke up and share my opinion.

There will always be bad comments and of course nobody should have same opinion about this situation we are not same. 

On other hand there will be people like this guy 

14 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I can't wait for the engine update, because theoretically all "hackers" won't have anything beyond external programs. IF they even existed in the first place.

You phrase this like you don't know how the map works, or radar for that matter. Which is strange since you claim to have played since 2011/2012 but also have a new account in 2018. Which could mean you tried APB in 2011/2012 quit or were banned and have returned.

You know it's quite possible your own team told the enemy where you were because you chose to not play. I for one hate people who just afk in a game because they don't like the enemy. And I will rat them out to the enemy where they are.

GM's hide in the shadows, and answer basic questions. But besides that they are pretty useless imo. (Of course like I said as they hide in the shadows they are actually catching players cheating)

GM's are probably tired of people going to them with hackusations so they might be a little fed up with it. But im sure there is more to the story if he/she was "threatening" you. Like giving out player names.

And if this GM was unrightfully threatening you shouldn't have posted it here but have made a support ticket.

What about people who aren't cheating? What about this is morally correct? It's like saying, "I'm going to go be a murderer because other people are murdering and that's not fair to me"

I don't think cheats can carry you to R200 that fast. Are you also saying you have a txt document of players written down somewhere? Also you do know people have multiple characters right? 

EU is such a waste dump when it comes to players, 1st day I played, on a new character, I got hackusated. FIRST GAME! If you don't want hackers come to NA, while there are still jerks here, NA is a way more sensible than Citadel. But that is totally my humble opinion.

I have read all what you wrote. And my friend i did made forum account on 2018, but this is my newest account as other players i have many accounts and characters.

I will just answer you on thing you said that when i was smoking someone from my team told enemy where i am, that's clearly showing your side of viewing the world. "I didn't kill her, i opened window and wind that came in pushed her on stairs" that's example similar to what you were typing to me.

I do understand to have game it takes a lot of money, to make new things also takes a lot of money. BUT to IP  BAN hackers takes no money and little effort, also constant GMs online in district checking who is hacking ( similar to CS 1.6 where u had admins in room watching and checking hackussating) would work or it would atleast discourage them to try.

If i was new player and about to download APB and try it i could notice difference between "Skilled player" and "hacker" it's not that hard make difference between that two. I would play few missions ( if i am lucky to get against normal players i would stay) but if i get against hackers i would go Control Panel>Uninstall APB and move on.

People if you want to make differences in life game anywhere you need to fight. I am not afraid of being banned or being removed or ashamed of community. As long as i say truth i am peacefull.

And to GMs if you care about your players you can use this topic to give hope to your very old Players just HOPE.

1 hour ago, kokejn said:

BUT to IP  BAN hackers takes no money and little effort

Just gotta point out that IP and HWID banning is completely useless as those things can easily be changed/spoofed and the system sees you as a clean slate. Every semi-experienced cheater has tools to work around those bans and APB is F2P so that makes it even worse.

• Like 2

This game is dead little orbit doesn’t give a shit about the current players, but only for the possible future new players that possibly will spend a lot of money on the  upgraded finished game. 

we are just there they could just close the server’s and work on the game and rebrand its revival. 

I know how they operate now. 

• Like 2

gms don't do there jobs in this game unless you force them to. i can tell them prove and record a player and they go "meh who cares" but if i say go ahead and ban me you dense motherfuckers they hop on that and ask me to please summit a ticket to ban myself from this game

see i think the issue comes from open from gm applications. how hard is it to have one of your cheating friends get a gm account then not ban you or just unban you and not get caught or get yourself unbanned. do you guys have checks in place for this kind of BS? i bet not infact that could be why when i say "hey (name of player) quit being a cheating banana" i get swooped in by a gm muted for 24 hours and told no name n shame. then when i ask why are you defending the cheaters i get some bullshoot copy paste message on repeat and if i tell the gm hes a cowardice fuzzy bunny who wont talk to me he prevents me from talking to him

so heres to question LO do you cheat to see if your gms have cheater friends? i would say check ip for accounts on the same address but as i know from asking support you (for some reason) can not do this and/or refuse to do this, even though the reason i did ask was infact important to me, but never mind on that.

so do you check your gms? do you care? or do you just sit down refuse and hope to god we ive up and bend to your will, maybe you should play a match were no matter where you go hide or what weapon you use or try you get killed in a flat second and then look me in the eye and use your real words and not some copy pasted bullshoot and tell me "yea the engine upgrade will solve this and make apb alive again"

seriously i encounter less hackers in any  souls game and other mmos then here like fuck sake

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

gms don't do there jobs in this game unless you force them to. i can tell them prove and record a player and they go "meh who cares" but if i say go ahead and ban me you dense motherfuckers they hop on that and ask me to please summit a ticket to ban myself from this game

see i think the issue comes from open from gm applications. how hard is it to have one of your cheating friends get a gm account then not ban you or just unban you and not get caught or get yourself unbanned. do you guys have checks in place for this kind of BS? i bet not infact that could be why when i say "hey (name of player) quit being a cheating banana" i get swooped in by a gm muted for 24 hours and told no name n shame. then when i ask why are you defending the cheaters i get some bullshoot copy paste message on repeat and if i tell the gm hes a cowardice fuzzy bunny who wont talk to me he prevents me from talking to him

so heres to question LO do you cheat to see if your gms have cheater friends? i would say check ip for accounts on the same address but as i know from asking support you (for some reason) can not do this and/or refuse to do this, even though the reason i did ask was infact important to me, but never mind on that.

so do you check your gms? do you care? or do you just sit down refuse and hope to god we ive up and bend to your will, maybe you should play a match were no matter where you go hide or what weapon you use or try you get killed in a flat second and then look me in the eye and use your real words and not some copy pasted bullshoot and tell me "yea the engine upgrade will solve this and make apb alive again"

seriously i encounter less hackers in any  souls game and other mmos then here like fuck sake

TO be honest i see less cheaters in cs:go and thats fucking cringe

4 hours ago, EMilika said:

TO be honest i see less cheaters in cs:go and thats fucking cringe

hahahaha

APB should rename to APC - All players cheating

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kokejn said:

exactly what i did lol

im playing this game since 2012 and last year i started playing with autoclicker because i was just getting pissed off by the hackers. at least gain some advantage but guess what I got banned

and im not frustrated by the fact i got banned, this game just got worse and worse

just let this game die. better move on another game 

If you look at BE website, there is a list of games that are protected.. Funny almost every title that uses it, has massive cheater issue.

When LO took over the first thing they did was introduction of EAC - the game was so fucking clean that I couldn't believe how different gameplay was. People were dumber, their game-sense went so much down and so many "god like" players POOF-ed into the thin air.

79PcfOL.png

I don't know what happened to this blog statement, but it was the CORE of what you guys wanted to do, I know the EAC issue was money related, what other reason could you have to remove the BEST anti-cheat this game ever had, and return to this SHITFEST we have now.

And your communication is SHIT, absolute fucking garbage. You can shake hands with TIGGS and G1, There is a mayhem of cheaters right now, and ZERO information of what you guys are going to do about it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nipps22 said:

i started playing with autoclicker

5 hours ago, Nipps22 said:

got banned

Admits to cheating, is mad they got banned. 

In my eyes, Resin made the best point in pointing out that the problem is not as specific to APB as it is to BE.

I wonder what the different options to BE would even be now when both EAC and FF is out of the question.