T0rnHaZe

OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE ORBIT

40 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Where are dethreaters skilled players? Refusing to play on a district with better people is literaly skill capping them.

If dethreaters didnt have skill, dethreating wouldnt be a problem. 

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If dethreaters didnt have skill, dethreating wouldnt be a problem. 

Skilled enough to stomp a whole group of low ranked/new players. 

5 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Probably became gold, that can happen. I think it's best to not just give them free kills. New players want to test stuff and wanna know how the game works. Best you can do is explain stuff to them and maybe make it a little bit harder for them to kill you like running around and make them aim while you just don't shoot at them. Just letting them kill you won't safe the game i guess.

my bad i made mistake i just meant that the next day i went to play and some dude kept focusing on my low levels, the person dont really attack me either because i killed the person before she kills me, and we lost and the person was gold well i forgot who was who but i remembered i had bronzes and 1 trainee with some silvers , the day before that we had no golds at all we said stuff like "shhhh the dethreaters are asleep" because everyone was having fun and we had a lot of bronzes and didn't have any fake golds at all , alot of us wanted to escape from the b*llshit from silver district. 

Edited by Bruhd101
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Where are dethreaters skilled players? Refusing to play on a district with better people is literaly skill capping them.

Open your eyes.

3 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Open your eyes.

You said Skilled players have destroyed the community by dominating beginners and above in the game. Its called "dethreating".

Skilled players don't have to stomp on new people. But Dethreaters want that. Let's call them dethreaters. And i just don't consider them being skilled.

4 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

You said Skilled players have destroyed the community by dominating beginners and above in the game. Its called "dethreating".

Skilled players don't have to stomp on new people. But Dethreaters want that. Let's call them dethreaters. And i just don't consider them being skilled.

Skilled players(all the golds in silver district) don't care who you are,  a bronze, a silver anyone else. you are still getting stomped

Edited by Bruhd101

21 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

i just don't consider them being skilled

That's not how it works though, so you might want to consider rethinking your stance.

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

That's not how it works though, so you might want to consider rethinking your stance.

kk then i believe that dethreaters are skilled players and every skilled player does their part in destroying this game and should get a damage debuff to make matches fair.

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

i guess you could consider anyone with more than 50 hours "skilled" relative to a brand new player if you really wanted, no idea why you would tho

pretty sure "skilled" most commonly refers to players on the top end of the skill curve, and those players have no need to dethreat to bronze districts, because half the players in the silver districts are already no better than bots to them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, Bruhd101 said:

Skilled players(all the golds in silver district) don't care who you are,  a bronze, a silver anyone else. you are still getting stomped

They care for anything besides their inflated egos?

On 2/6/2021 at 11:56 PM, T0rnHaZe said:

If you decide to even glance at the game. You would see that half of the players on the NA server are not even able to play because of these DUMB threat districts. Silvers and below are sitting in the bronze district so golds are not able to play missions any more.

PS: It would be wise to do....SOMETHING

Hop on EU if you complain.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:18 AM, Nocolor said:

Hop on EU if you complain.

Yes... pls send everyone to EU... come here with ur high ping...

I'm sure dumb game will suddenly stop to overcompensate high ping and everyone with "normal" ping will still be able to play...

As long as there is such a bad ping compensation that benefits high ping players and trollin with everyone else... just NO stay where u are please 🙂

Edited by HighSociety

Most of skilled players dont play in regular districts.

They are more playing in Abington Tower or Bayland Shipping.

There is no matchmaking = you dont need to dethread.

There they can slay legal beginners and above without to get punished or limited.

6 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

There they can slay legal beginners and above without to get punished or limited.

What  it's kinda easier to kill golds in fight club then in mission district 

7 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Skills required in mission district outweigh the skills needed in Fightclub. Fightclub is knowing where the enemies come from and how to use your weapon. There's people that are extremly good at it. Mission districts require, on top of that, teamwork, map knowledge, driving skills where teamwork can be the biggest bummer. No one cares who you are in FC, no one complains if you can't function and everyone does their own. There's one task given that kinda leads the people around but thats it.

So yes, most skilled players indeed play more mission and... FC sometimes. They do both. 

am 100 percent sure they don't go FC to pick on us they go there for jt and crap just like the rest of us