T0rnHaZe

OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE ORBIT

2 hours ago, Fruitini said:

.and we wouldn't go to silver because of the money nerf....

huh

i have no idea what's going on but this is how useful i feel i have been in the last 3 session i have played

6 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

huh

Used to be going to a district where you didn't belong you'd get a reward nerf. iirc it was 25% when you were a gold going to a silver district and 50% going to bronze. The only way to bypass this was to just click the district button on the main screen and hope you enter a lower threat district.

Edited by SeventhAce

2 hours ago, SeventhAce said:

Used to be going to a district where you didn't belong you'd get a reward nerf. iirc it was 25% when you were a gold going to a silver district and 50% going to bronze. The only way to bypass this was to just click the district button on the main screen and hope you enter a lower threat district.

But that wouldn't solve things cuz there are still ppl already hitted 255 on several chars and million craploads of ABP$.

Imo there is only one way to fix all of it:

1. They have to patch in the fun again..

Why not let ppl jump onto that crane, roof, water or whatever? The whole OOB thing is just a cheap way to save work (making items respawning when oob, just kill VIPs when oob not everyone). 

2. Rework Threat System OR make servers 50vs50 again that the current System can try to work at all and that would also make san paro feel alive again. 

3. Remove Segregation! 

Its soooooo useless also on Citadel.

Silver- or Bronce-district it just doesn't matter cuz u nearly always still get matches like:

I was on bronce district, me beeing silver and 3 golds vs. 3 silvers and 1 bronce (we lost and i went gold  👍

I joined silver district and straight the first 2 matches with the same ppl... me beeing gold + 1 silver, 1 gold premade vs. 3 gold premade. ( 1st win 2nd lose and i went silver again 👍)

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 2

it was a pointless deterrent, dethreaters don't give two shits about apb$

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

Just explained the old system to him is all.

Just explained the old system to him is all.

Ya but u forgott to say that it was and is useless for the reason i wrote 🙂

12 hours ago, xiphos said:

it was a pointless deterrent, dethreaters don't give two shits about apb$

ding ding ding ding ding. good answer they also never gave a f*ck if they finished the game with no new updates to even bother staying . makes me question their existence 

do the dethreat son of a b**chs have anything better to do? 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 10:51 PM, xiphos said:

i dont have to imagine it, i experienced this situation while g1 owned apb

those nostalgia glasses have fused with your brain at this point

Your opinion is so meaningless, since when G1 had the game there was actually a playerbase and a few servers to play it with.
Under LO the toilet actually flushed.

Jericho is a lost cause no matter what you do.

14 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Your opinion is so meaningless, since when G1 had the game there was actually a playerbase and a few servers to play it with.
Under LO the toilet actually flushed.

What the frick

13 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

What the frick

You can't figure out that under G1 we actually had alive servers and a playerbase... and after LO it's all flushed away?  And it's so obvious that lack of working anticheat or even GM intervention in cheats/exploits/toxicity have killed APB.  So this was a true death by absentee management and utter negligence with funding.

12 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

You can't figure out that under G1 we actually had alive servers and a playerbase... and after LO it's all flushed away?  And it's so obvious that lack of working anticheat or even GM intervention in cheats/exploits/toxicity have killed APB.  So this was a true death by absentee management and utter negligence with funding.

I figured that G1/RP flushed away 4465 from 5592 peak withing 5 years and abandoned the game for almost one year completely because everytime i was taking a look at the forums there was nothing new before i was about to ditch APB for something else. 

Then LO came.

7 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

wasnt it kinda gone before LO well idk since the first time i even bother was back in PS4 

9 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

this is the part i dont understand tbh - you keep saying "after little orbit", but g1 was the company that lost 80% of apb's playerbase

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Can you show me the exponential growth that G1 achieved with APB? 

So this was a true death by absentee management and utter negligence with funding.

Wait, i thought you were talking about LO, why did you bring G1 back into this?

If you guys really want to fix the mess that is matchmaking, you'll remove ranked districts altogether and actually focus on match size rather than ratio count.

A 7v7 is always more enjoyable than 2 bronzes vs 1 gold, and I guarantee you more often than not a group match is easier to play, more enjoyable and you suffer less rookie crushing because at least you can coordinate better, gold or not. Yeah, you get stomped by yourself, but if you rally up with your team? UNSTOPPABLE.

41 minutes ago, Tezzie said:

If you guys really want to fix the mess that is matchmaking, you'll remove ranked districts altogether and actually focus on match size rather than ratio count.

A 7v7 is always more enjoyable than 2 bronzes vs 1 gold, and I guarantee you more often than not a group match is easier to play, more enjoyable and you suffer less rookie crushing because at least you can coordinate better, gold or not. Yeah, you get stomped by yourself, but if you rally up with your team? UNSTOPPABLE.

okie let’s have 4 pre made golds vs 7 silvers 

8 hours ago, Deadliest said:

U won't when:

100 clients / district 

No segregation 

And threat shifted to make only top players gold and less good players green.

Well there is some salt around here

I don't know about you guys but I have seen more and more GMs lately, I think they are just more discreet than the GMs of G1

Anyways, yeah the game is not on its best state but you can thank G1 for that imo.

At least LO is really working towards an engine upgrade and other things that will definitely improve the playerbase

10 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Smoothbrained take. The matchmaking never does that. Max you'll get in a 7v7 is two golds, a mixture of silvers and bronzes.

i just love how the next day after i helped revive bronze district(before that it would never reach 10 people it was about 4-5 people) by letting all the new players and bronzes to get free kills we already had a gold that morning 

16 minutes ago, Bruhd101 said:

i just love how the next day after i helped revive bronze district(before that it would never reach 10 people it was about 4-5 people) by letting all the new players and bronzes to get free kills we already had a gold that morning 

Probably became gold, that can happen. I think it's best to not just give them free kills. New players want to test stuff and wanna know how the game works. Best you can do is explain stuff to them and maybe make it a little bit harder for them to kill you like running around and make them aim while you just dont shoot at them. Just letting them kill you won't safe the game i guess.

Edited by JunoSuzuki

Skilled players have destroyed the community by dominating beginners and above in the game. Its called "dethreating".

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Skilled players have destroyed the community by dominating beginners and above in the game. Its called "dethreating".

Where are dethreaters skilled players? Refusing to play on a district with better people is literaly skill capping them.