T0rnHaZe

OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE ORBIT

ok everyone has his opinion on server locks. brons servers and silver servers everyone knows that na is struggling to get players in silver servers. while the brons servers can pop now and than 

if the lock is gone peopel wil maybe return to the game on NA servers. than again. peopel who just join the game to test it out. are most likely going to rage quit. becous of golds playing in there games. so its a minus.

than again if we keep it like this. its also a minus. becous golds are quiting the game becous there no silver servers alive and once u hit gold u kinda stuck.

than we have the deatreathers. that are now active and stomping on those brons new players. so thats also a minus. 

so wich one of the minuses do you guys want to take. as there is totaly not positive view to get NA servers up to the normal ways.

21 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

so cut them some slack i see to much 'game now new now" from people you gotta understand making games takes alot of time look at most of todays games rushed out hunks of shit that need at least 1-2 more years to get working right

Um crackdown 3

On 2/16/2021 at 4:01 PM, cowhorseman said:

now lets be fair to them they are trying to work on like 3 games at once 2 of which came from g1. and idk if your furry patootie was around during g1, but they cared for this game like a fat man does for vegetables

they have atleast tried and done some things around here, some good some not so good i think there trying but if you know anything about what is going on the dev tools for apb were meh at least they had an engine they could go by to start work on a new version of apb, and as for fallen earth saying the tools were busted would be praising it i mean flat broken barely scratch's how mistaken care of they were 

so cut them some slack i see to much 'game now new now" from people you gotta understand making games takes alot of time look at most of todays games rushed out hunks of shit that need at least 1-2 more years to get working right

Ive been here since 2011, didnt bother with the forum till 2014 im well aware of G1. When LO took over it was a breath of fresh air and ive defended them many times however were past the 2 yr mark with nothing new. LO could have easily taken care of many issues before this Q1 2014 engine upgrade and they did when EAC was brought in. But they reversed that when they went back to BE. Theres no reason why they couldnt have fixed threat and matchmaking within these last 2 yrs along with making the community shape up. You dont need a new engine for any of that.

I have a solution. Take the Nekrova players, they are great, you will love them. They have this crazy font that they type with, i don't know what it means but i know its just bursting with love. They will ask about your mom a lot and tend to step away for a lot of missions. But this is due to all the humanitarian work they do. I think it would be great for APB and diplomatic relations between Russia and the US.

Edited by Y2Venom
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:59 AM, TzickyT said:

ok everyone has his opinion on server locks. brons servers and silver servers everyone knows that na is struggling to get players in silver servers. while the brons servers can pop now and than 

if the lock is gone peopel wil maybe return to the game on NA servers. than again. peopel who just join the game to test it out. are most likely going to rage quit. becous of golds playing in there games. so its a minus.

than again if we keep it like this. its also a minus. becous golds are quiting the game becous there no silver servers alive and once u hit gold u kinda stuck.

than we have the deatreathers. that are now active and stomping on those brons new players. so thats also a minus. 

so wich one of the minuses do you guys want to take. as there is totaly not positive view to get NA servers up to the normal ways.

I was about to think straight out kicking golds in bronze with your idea but then there is some people who randomly get gold like this one dude named idiotofamerica . It was me and some dude against him and some trainee. well we didnt give the trainee(who later sends us a friend request) hell which was a good thing the dude I was talking about didnt really do as much so we didnt really kill him as much the match ended I dont remember who won but the dude randomly got into gold (well hes not a dethreater that stomps new players hes a chill guy) so idk if we should do that am having mixed opinions with this 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have never seen a gold player in bronze. Okay, maybe a couple of times, when they were fast-leveling a new altie. 

Every single "gold" player you can find in bronze is nothing more, nothing less, but a decent silver. Skill wise, they belong there. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bambola said:

I have never seen a gold player in bronze. Okay, maybe a couple of times, when they were fast-leveling a new altie. 

Every single "gold" player you can find in bronze is nothing more, nothing less, but a decent silver. Skill wise, they belong there. 

From what i know 200+ gold/high silver are cheesing on low ranks pretty often there.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bambola said:

I have never seen a gold player in bronze. Okay, maybe a couple of times, when they were fast-leveling a new altie. Every single "gold" player you can find in bronze is nothing more, nothing less, but a decent silver. Skill wise, they belong there. 

Imagine being this willfully blind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

But it's mostly true nowadays.

If  bs segregation is not removed and visible threat is not removed... they sipmply have to shift the threat like:

Only gold 5 to gold 10 stays gold.

Silver 5 to gold 5 get silver.

Bronce 5 to silver 5 get bronce.

Anyone else will be green... 

Or something like that.

Edited by HighSociety
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I believe the dispute we often have here on the forums regarding this subject is based on two widely differing interpretations of the gold threat. 

As long as there are (still) so much gold closet cheaters people intentionally throw missions to get silver ranking and play on bronze servers. And truthgfully, who can blame them? LO's ostrich AC isn't doing its job so in order to play without the possibility facing cheaters people downrank. The only way to solve the problem is to:

1. Upgrade the engine
  2. Attrackt more new and old players
  3. Get a proper AC + knowledgeable GMs patrolling San Paro daily
  4. Get rid of the LO fanbois kissing @$$ on the forums/ingame
  5. Add a diamond rank level

At least then we have a chance of having a good game.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I have a solution. Take the Nekrova players, they are great, you will love them. They have this crazy font that they type with, i don't know what it means but i know its just bursting with love. They will ask about your mom a lot and tend to step away for a lot of missions. 

That sir is so very true!

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

I believe the dispute we often have here on the forums regarding this subject is based on two widely differing interpretations of the gold threat. 

Then allow me, as someone who played highly competitively and was low-mid-ish gold (fluctuated roughly gold 3-5 depending on various factors, likely wasn't my peak either) back when gold actually meant something (before RG/G1 shifted the curve way down so anyone could get gold if they pointed their gun in the general direction of the enemy), to explain it to you.

There are many golds who (for a variety of reasons, depending on the player) have intentionally lowered their threat to enter bronze district.

Some are down there to farm the generally lower skill level players who play there. Others are down there because they're sick of the competitive grind in silver district and just want to play casually (I myself am in this group). There's plenty of other reasons I've seen as well, but those are the main ones.

I see these people every time I play, consistently. They are not hard to spot if you pay even the slightest attention.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Spy said:

Add a diamond rank level

why would we need another 10 threat levels?

We don't need more threat levels.

Green is already non existent... 

It needs a total rework! 

would be really intresting how many (unique) players of each TL logged in since 01.01.2021 

Edited by HighSociety

3 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

why would we need another 10 threat levels?

Because getting gold is to easy to get. Adding another rank makes the gap between high silver/low gold and high gold bigger, 'forcing' the blatants and closets to diamond is then icing on the cake.

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Because getting gold is to easy to get. Adding another rank makes the gap between high silver/low gold and high gold bigger, 'forcing' the blatants and closets to diamond is then icing on the cake.

if gold is too easy to get then that means that the threat distribution of the current 40 levels is off, adding extra levels on top of that isn't going to help with anything

on top of that its not only going to 'force' cheaters into that threat, it would also catch up the higher skilled legit players, so its largely worthless as any kind of cheating evidence

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

18 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

From what i know 200+ gold/high silver are cheesing on low ranks pretty often there.

not just 200+ golds there is 170+ golds cheesing on low levels also 

17 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Then allow me, as someone who played highly competitively and was low-mid-ish gold (fluctuated roughly gold 3-5 depending on various factors, likely wasn't my peak either) back when gold actually meant something (before RG/G1 shifted the curve way down so anyone could get gold if they pointed their gun in the general direction of the enemy), to explain it to you.

There are many golds who (for a variety of reasons, depending on the player) have intentionally lowered their threat to enter bronze district.

Some are down there to farm the generally lower skill level players who play there. Others are down there because they're sick of the competitive grind in silver district and just want to play casually (I myself am in this group). There's plenty of other reasons I've seen as well, but those are the main ones.

I see these people every time I play, consistently. They are not hard to spot if you pay even the slightest attention.

There is people that are literally both looking at the 2nd day after we revived bronze again back around Jan. There was this one person that said "silver gay" but then seems to have focus more on my trainee and low levels then me

I was gonna say something but then I realized that LO cares even less than I do about this game anymore.

Good luck with coming up with fixes to all the problems APB is currently having. LO is totally reading this and is gonna listen. Have faith.

Lmao.

• Like 4

On 2/18/2021 at 11:46 PM, Bruhd101 said:

I was about to think straight out kicking golds in bronze with your idea but then there is some people who randomly get gold like this one dude named idiotofamerica . It was me and some dude against him and some trainee. well we didnt give the trainee(who later sends us a friend request) hell which was a good thing the dude I was talking about didnt really do as much so we didnt really kill him as much the match ended I dont remember who won but the dude randomly got into gold (well hes not a dethreater that stomps new players hes a chill guy) so idk if we should do that am having mixed opinions with this 

thats cool to hear ... sadly enough we only have minuses in the game wheter how we look at it on all points.

17 hours ago, TzickyT said:

thats cool to hear ... sadly enough we only have minuses in the game wheter how we look at it on all points.

That's true because that was like one person out of the/ hundreds of other golds that got theirs from destroying silvers or below

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2021 at 3:01 PM, cowhorseman said:

...idk if your furry patootie was around during g1, but they cared for this game like a fat man does for vegetables

they have atleast tried and done some things around here...

so cut them some slack...

Uh... not really true.  G1 put new weapons and contacts in the game, gave us the Asylum district, new packs and clothes. They also tried valiantly, but vainly to ban cheaters and abusive TOS breakers.  G1 really declined when they invested in the non-PC version, when PC was their bread and butter... and they ended up losing money at a time when the game was making money... but it was funding stupid projects.

What did LO give us?  1. UNBAN CHEATERS 2. IMPLEMENT AN EASILY BYPASSED ANTICHEAT... recommended by cheaters ofc. 3. BREAK WORKING GUNS IN THE NAME OF BALANCE UTTERLY CLUELESS TO GAME NEEDS. 4. SCOLD PLAYERS FOR CALLING OUT ChEATERS (to protect their gentle reputations) AND MAKE DETHREATING LEGIT SO BRONZE DISTRICT WOULD GET DAILY SLAMMED BY PREMADE GOLDS AND CHEATERS.

Content?  RIOT was a basically good "idea" terribly and unsoundly implemented and poorly conceived for this game... but could, if done differently, been excellent... added contacts and such BUT DIDN'T.

G1 tried valiantly to the end... LO failed in the first 2 years to do ANYTHING... they stopped the clientside anticheat.  They can't afford to pay for any quality version of anticheat or keep it updated AT ALL.... and in EVERY RESPECT have RUINED THE GAME putting ALL THEIR EGGS into some hoped for, SLIGHT graphical improvement with horrifically worse performance in the form of ENGINE UPGRADE.... which STILL ISN'T CLOSE TO COMPLETION...

And even with a PERFECT ENGINE UPGRADE.... with the current state of abusive cheatfest... it would fail harder than that stupid game the ex-RTW Devs left G1 to make... what the hell was it called again? Some dumb sword n board thing.

As I see it, the game and game population were a LOT more stable under G1... they tried to have some standards. LO ALWAYS catered to the smallest cheater clan crowd... who wanted the game to BULLY and WTFPWN legits and exterminate the population...

/slow clap LO... you made them happy at least.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

G1 tried valiantly to the end.

Dumbest thing I've read in a while. 

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Dumbest thing I've read in a while. 

I guess you fail to understand the IMMENSE popularity of Fairfight bans and the flame forum where an aggrieved population could actually verbalize how it REALLY felt towards the cheater population.  It was a valiant attempt that was quite popular.  This new code of no one dare call out cheaters or hurt their feelings... and mass unbanning while failing in every respect to implement ANY sort of useful anticheat mechanism... is actually the dumbest damn way to manage a game like APB.

And the FAILURE of it is in the POPULATION STATISTICS. Hey, Tiggs managed to ban 14,000 accounts... she seems to have lost her mind at some point and banned nearly everybody but it was a valiant effort... COMPARE IT TO THE NOTHING WE HAVE NOW AND THE RAGEBOT CHEATFEST ONGOING.  LO failed so damn hard it's ludicrous to argue on their behalf.

And Matt Scott can only DREAM about 14,000 accounts to ban when only some 400 are left that bother to log in and play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1