Hfz7mAn.png

Good Evening Everyone,

I have recreated one of the first tools I ever released on the forums-- a random loadout generator.

This tool allows you to add your in game items to generate a random loadout for combat!

This can be used to spice up your gaming sessions, or to have a fun competition with your friends.

The tool can be accessed in the navbar on the main Breakwater site, or is accessible directly:

https://apb.social/loadout 

Big thank you to @Speedz who maintains the apb database which makes this all possible.

Profile Collection (files for import):

- Legendary Weapons [All Legendary weapons]

- Less than Lethal [All LTL weapons with presets]

- Standard Weapon Set (3 Slot) [All 3-Slot Contact Weapons -- Same items as old loadout generator]

Instructions:

This tool will allow you to create and manage different "profiles", which will allow you to select a different set of weapons and modifications for each.

Everyone will have a Default Profile which contains the following:

Star 556

Obeya FBW

Frag Grenade

Clotthing Agent I

Kevlar Implants 1

Happy Landings 1

Field Supplier

All Consumables

Profiles can be modified or deleted by clicking "Manage Inventory"

Note: You will be unable to delete the Default Profile, but you can modify and rename it.

Adding Weapons and Modifications:

Weapons:

iCpvOV9.png

To add weapons, click on "Primary Weapons" or "Secondary Weapons" while editing a profile.

In the search bar, begin typing the weapon you are looking for and hit enter (minimum of 2 characters)

If the loading bar appears and no results are returned, there are no search results to display. Please try narrowing your search or referencing it in game to find it.

To clear your search results, click the "Clear Search Results" button above the weapons.

To select a weapon, click the plus sign on the right side.

For more information on a weapon, you can click the globe to view it's apbdb page with more details.

Modifications / Grenades:

DR8usdg.png

To add modifications or grenades, click on the desired category and then click the Icon to toggle the mod on or off.

Items that are currently not selected will be greyscaled with a darker background.

Generating a Random Loadout:

X06qkSr.png

To generate a random loadout, click on the purple button next to the profile dropdown selector on the main page

Importing/Exporting a Profile:

Exporting a profile:

By clicking the Export Profile option at the bottom while Managing a Profile, this will save a .ldt (.loadout shortened) file which can then be imported by other players!

(.ldt files are a text file containing a list of the items you've added.)

g9GJpyw.png

Importing a profile:

Profiles can be imported using the Import Profile button in Manage Inventory:

blbrqxy.png

Edited by BIank
  • Like 7

If anyone is searching for the old infinitum.co version of this where it randomly generates a loadout out of all items, here's an archived version of it from 2019:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190614081620/http://infinitum.co/

The images for a lot of items are not working anymore, but it still shows the info about which one it picked for each randomization when hovering over it

edit: wording/phrasing fix

Edited by Ulexos
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ulexos said:

If anyone is searching for the old infinitum.co version of this where it randomly generates a loadout out of all items, here's an archived version of it from 2019:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190614081620/http://infinitum.co/

The images for a lot of items are not working anymore, but it still shows the info about which one it picked for each randomization when hovering over it

edit: wording/phrasing fix

Hey cool, I didn't know that was archived 🙂.

I am adding Profile Import/Export capabilities which will allow for sharing and backing up your profiles.

Hopefully this feature will remove the need to use the older tool and allow us to create some standard profiles such as what is rotated on the old site.

Update: I have added the ability to Export/Import profiles.

There will now be an Export Profile option at the bottom in Manage Profile (Edit Screen).

This will save a .ldt (.loadout shortened) file which can then be imported by other players!

(.ldt files are a text file containing a list of the items you've added.)

With this new feature, I have also created some profiles for your use! (Google Drive Links):

- Legendary Weapons [All Legendary weapons]

Less than Lethal [All LTL weapons with presets]

Standard Weapon Set (3 Slot) [All 3-Slot Contact Weapons -- Same items as old loadout generator]

These can be imported using the new "Import Profile" button in Manage Inventory.

Please feel free to share profiles that you've created in this thread!

If we get enough submissions I will create an area on the main post for players to easily locate and download your profiles~

• Like 1