Itha

Temptress in Armas ;) ;) ;)

Please put Temptress in armas marketplace ! 

This will be instant buy for all players who didnt do the refeer friends (like me) we dont have enough semi automatic rifles available 🙂 

Edited by Guest

And because is ur favorite weapon, u dont want other players can enjoy to play with it ? Actually and since Refer Friend system was deleted, There is absolutely no way to obtain it.... And 3/4 of "rewarded" refer friend was multi account between friends who already played the game, stop hypocrisy and egosim men

Me i'm crazy about all semi automatic rifle, and i'm ready to trade my yukon for this type of weapon... See men who exploited the old shitty system come say "no its rewarded weapon" ... I have no words to describe what i think about that, just stfu the next time please.

Edited by Itha
  • Like 1

Edited by Guest

This is something I've been calling for for many months.

I'm sorry but why the hell were people who abused the system allowed to keep their rewards which then become exclusive.

I think the Temptress needs to be released as well as the Banner, and if Refer a Friend system was to be reimplimented then I'd suggest to Little Orbit to consider some new rule sets around it and to give it new rewards which would be fore the referral not the referrer.

I'm sure there is a fair few number of legitimate referrals but it was exploited to death.

GamersFirst Staff even said that the system wasn't used as intended and people were taking advantage of it... which is by their own definition was breaking their own Terms of Services but no one got banned and sheepishly just ended the program and left it at that.

@AlishaAzureOfficial The Joker Distribution store primary intention was to give players ticket to redeem Armas content and higher level mods to try out.

I think the word you are looking for is "consistency", to which GamersFirst were known not to have in customer support standards, community engagement standards, content standards and business standards!

Also don't draw that comparison of a Firebomb because you can unlock it now in game as well as buy it on Armas. In game, on Armas, in Joker Distribution... You cannot unlock the Temptress or Cap 40-C BY ANY MEANS NOW!

Normally I am against releasing exclusive stuff to Armas only for staff to make a profit off of it, but either the Cap 40 and Temptress goes on Armas or have it sent to all accounts that were active during the Refer a Friend BETA.

It is not about releasing more exclusive stuff to Armas. This is about an injustice where staff screwed up so badly that they couldn't fix it and effectively gave rewards which became exclusive to people for exploiting the game, which would normally result in account bans!

In my original post I actually suggested some poetic justice, that the accounts that use RAF system would get blocked form receiving the next new gun to be released either as a loyalty reward or in a new RAF system! (still considering if that's something if that would be fair).

I had referred friends but I told them not to use the system as I expected there was going to be ban waves for the exploitation, I didn't want to get myself or my friends caught up in those ban waves so i deliberately abstained from it.

...I feel robbed, It feels like we've been punished for doing the right thing.

3 hours ago, AlishaAzureOfficial said:

Isn't about hypocrisy and egoism, is about being right honestly..

It's about being right by whom? We did the right thing and we received nothing and our feedback was completely ignored, what an insult!

Alisha wants the Temptress to be awarded fairly as part of a new RAF system, Forgive me for not having trust in such a system even with new staff...

Also the first Refer a Friend would still be an injustice if those rewards were just added to a new program. ...the biggest exploit in game and everyone got away with it.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Thanks 1

Thank's Vicky , i cant explain like that... ( I'm not very good in english =p ) but, that's exactly what i think !

16 minutes ago, Itha said:

Thank's Vicky , i cant explain like that... ( I'm not very good in english =p ) but, that's exactly what i think !

Your English was not bad, we understood what you were trying to say.

I agree with you but if the Temptress and Cap 40-C are not on Armas, Then release with "banner" to all accounts logged in at time of Refer a Friend Beta for free!

How GamersFirst did R.A.F. was bad. G1 wanted to forget about it R.A.F. when it stopped... I think they felt embarrassed.

Everything about R.A.F. was wrong.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 4:11 PM, Itha said:

And because is ur favorite weapon, u dont want other players can enjoy to play with it ? Actually and since Refer Friend system was deleted, There is absolutely no way to obtain it.... And 3/4 of "rewarded" refer friend was multi account between friends who already played the game, stop hypocrisy and egosim men

Me i'm crazy about all semi automatic rifle, and i'm ready to trade my yukon for this type of weapon... See men who exploited the old shitty system come say "no its rewarded weapon" ... I have no words to describe what i think about that, just stfu the next time please.

Yea, I DID do the reffer event-thing and I chose a CAP40 2-slots.

I COULD HAVE GONE FOR A PERMANENT COLBY 45.AP

WHYYY GOD WHYYYY

(also willing to trade and negotiate like you ^^)

I just read this post I am happy to see I am not the only one frustrated about not being able to have the temptress if they ever add it I would insta buy it.

They should just bring back a revised RAF (recruit-a-friend). I don't think these rewards should be "hidden" from those that werent around for the small window of time that the RAF system was in the game for. I have all of the rewards (except for the account-wide 4x4) for perspective.

That just seems like a really bad idea I do not want them to hide weapons behind a system everyone "cheated" to get free rewards... I was one of the few who didn't when it was out and I regret it now but I was really scared you would get banned and shit but a system like that is just broken like gamersfirst was in general though.

12 minutes ago, Bigfar said:

That just seems like a really bad idea I do not want them to hide weapons behind a system everyone "cheated" to get free rewards... I was one of the few who didn't when it was out and I regret it now but I was really scared you would get banned and shit but a system like that is just broken like gamersfirst was in general though.

The thing is, people cheesing it wouldn't be a big deal if they didnt remove the system.

Well cheesing it just defeats the whole idea behind the system, I like free stuff as much as the next guy but it was kind of a stupid system might as well have just given us all of it for free at that point.

But yeah at this point I just want to get it so i do not really care how I just want to be able to get it again.

Edited by Bigfar