Catgorl

My premium is gone, has LO stopped giving it to us for free?

Plain and simple, I'm no longer premium, even though I was a couple days ago, so now I'm limited to 7 decals in the editors. Did they stop handing it out?

5GXxfUS.jpg

There is an issue where the last day of the month isn't premium but it should work again tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2021 at 5:01 PM, JunoSuzuki said:

There is an issue where the last day of the month isn't premium but it should work again tomorrow.

Gotcha, I'll do something else in the meantime then. I should mention this started yesterday, I just made a forum post about it today seeing as it didn't change

EDIT : Yup, it's back now!

Edited by Catgorl
  • Like 1

the decals makes your car look like a poor wrap job from this angle

On 1/31/2021 at 11:39 PM, Aeronaut said:

the decals makes your car look like a poor wrap job from this angle

Thanks, I've only been learning how to design cars since recently. I don't know how do to better for now, and it was quite hard to keep experimenting with 7 decals.

Edited by Catgorl

2 hours ago, Catgorl said:

Thanks, I've only been learning how to design cars since recently. I don't know how do to better for now, and it was quite hard to keep experimenting with 7 decals.

its just a trick on the eyes, i know it's white flames and whatnot, but the way the lighting works in this game and the angle just makes it look odd. i'm pretty sure it'll be fine in other colors.

• Like 1