Sign in to follow this  
Bruhd101

The ability to refurbish joker weapons and armas

I just wanna give my bronze buddy a amg because i almost see no point of turning into in game currency when you can't do anything but use it when its a permanent weapon

Edited by Bruhd101

9 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

I just wanna give my bronze buddy a amg because i almost see no point of turning into in game currency when you can't do anything but use it when its a permanent weapon

no on amras, that would flood way to many guns, plus i feel like it would over encourage the buying of g1c over items you might honestly need irl

yes to joker guns because if you get 60million extra tickets you can at least turn them into cash in some form (similar to fallen earths system of death toll)

also why an amg? are you trying to make him toxic? start him off with a golden osmaw or something

6 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

no on amras, that would flood way to many guns, plus i feel like it would over encourage the buying of g1c over items you might honestly need irl

yes to joker guns because if you get 60million extra tickets you can at least turn them into cash in some form (similar to fallen earths system of death toll)

also why an amg? are you trying to make him toxic? start him off with a golden osmaw or something

I dont really think so bro I haven't been really toxic to anyone with the stherno the only people

Idk about the osmaw since it has some time untill it launches 

2 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

I dont really think so bro I haven't been really toxic to anyone with the stherno the only people

Idk about the osmaw since it has some time untill it launches 

just a "in general" people who use the amg are people who think here really good, but place them with anything else they suck kind of players. becuase you know its a laser beam with low recoil and high ammo.

also medusa is still broken please fix

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

medusa is still broken please fix

What's broken with medusa?

too good or too bad? 

Just asking cuz i always go better with (showing off that i spent way too much money) 'Euryale' than with the Medusa...

Dunno why but for me it feels much better without that intelligent recoil thing.

Anyways i prefer N-SSW over AMG.

Edited by HighSociety

13 hours ago, HighSociety said:

too good or too bad? 

Just asking cuz i always go better with (showing off that i spent way too much money) 'Euryale' than with the Medusa...

Dunno why but for me it feels much better without that intelligent recoil thing.

Yeah the euryale seems to do more damage than both medusa and stherno

18 hours ago, HighSociety said:

too good or too bad? 

medusa can cqc like an smg while also being able to snipe people from really far off. with the right mods on it you can basically one man army a team with little to no effort

and if you got more then one in a team good luck with cars because of that recoil mod they can laser a car faster then a alig