Yanshinpro

BRAZILIAN COMMUNITY

Hello boyz and girls.

It's been a while since i haven't posted anything here.

Recently i created my youtube and twitch channel

To made some APB and others games content but most focused on APB because it is what i play the most.

I would like to talk about the brazilian latency problems, because a lot of player have quit the game because of it .

We were a big community,i dont live in brazil, guess im a lucky guy but its my country . We had our dedicated servers long time ago and then they had to close because of a lot of problems, but OUR COMMUNITY IS STILL ALIVE i have so many people wantig to come back now but for them is almost mpossible to play with +300 latency

Id like to have some answers because in the ROADMAP 2021 we were left behind and its like those 1000+ old players never existed i want to know if anything is going to be done for the south america people who wants really bad to comeback to the game.

Thanks

-yanshinpro

they probably wont be adding any new regional servers until they get the crossplay/DAM/phasing sorted out, but afterwards i imagine the obstacle would be money so anything's possible

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
typo

37 minutes ago, Yanshinpro said:

Hello boyz and girls.

It's been a while since i haven't posted anything here.

Recently i created my youtube and twitch channel

To made some APB and others games content but most focused on APB because it is what i play the most.

I would like to talk about the brazilian latency problems, because a lot of player have quit the game because of it .

We were a big community,i dont live in brazil, guess im a lucky guy but its my country . We had our dedicated servers long time ago and then they had to close because of a lot of problems, but OUR COMMUNITY IS STILL ALIVE i have so many people wantig to come back now but for them is almost mpossible to play with +300 latency

Id like to have some answers because in the ROADMAP 2021 we were left behind and its like those 1000+ old players never existed i want to know if anything is going to be done for the south america people who wants really bad to comeback to the game.

Thanks

-yanshinpro

BRs have between 150-190ms on EAST.

Tell them to play EAST if they want a better latency.

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

BRs have between 150-190ms on EAST.

Tell them to play EAST if they want a better latency.

it is still not enough unfortunately and they are migrating to citadel because jericho is dead

You don't have enough players for a seperate server.

2 hours ago, Yanshinpro said:

it is still not enough unfortunately and they are migrating to citadel because jericho is dead

APB is perfectly playable at 200ms. I've done it for 12 years.

40 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You don't have enough players for a seperate server.

APB is perfectly playable at 200ms. I've done it for 12 years.

well they got 300+ms depend on which side of the country they live and majority of them got low budget specs pc  + the latency is not playable you see 

1 minute ago, Yanshinpro said:

well they got 300+ms depend on which side of the country they live and majority of them got low budget specs pc  + the latency is not playable you see 

BRs get 200ms to East.

Low budget PC does not affect ping. Just set graphics to minimal with advanced launcher.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

BRs get 200ms to East.

Low budget PC does not affect ping. Just set graphics to minimal with advanced launcher.

i know it doesnt affect anything but playing with a high ping and low FPS is lame but i've got hopes that in the future something will be done about that

Just now, Yanshinpro said:

i know it doesnt affect anything but playing with a high ping and low FPS is lame but i've got hopes that in the future something will be done about that

You can play on 200ms fine. Game doesn't become unplayable until 300ms.