Sign in to follow this  
UwUMaster666

Kicked my your great Battle Eye

"Query Timeout" 

Can u keep your shitty anti cheat under control? Within one hour more than half of the district was kicked 3 times by this garbage.

Edited by UwUMaster666

Yeah, me and a friend got the same error at the exact same time and I know of more people getting kicked all at once due to this. It's some kind of network issue from what I've been told, not much we can do about it until they fix it I would assume.

• Thanks 1

Apparently some Snipped insult ~@mayii have trouble reading so I'm going to repeat myself. More than half of the district was kicked, and I highly doubt that 50-60 people got kicked cus of cheats - 3 times. But if you are one of those that think it's a really good possibility that so many are cheating, then I guess it's no surprise you have trouble reading. It's BE fucking up massively (what a surprise).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UwUMaster666 said:

More than half of the district was kicked, and I highly doubt that 50-60 people got kicked cus of cheats - 3 times. But if you are one of those that think it's a really good possibility that so many are cheating..

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, since the cheaters, macroers, dethreaters have long chased away the majority of legit playerbase... hahaha

They are undoubtedly all... or 1/2 of all that is left! 🤪

Current game seems to be getting more bugs than fixes over time. Random crashes without error messages are most recent annoyance. Then we have this specific BE problem, i got kicked back to lobby twice in a row within few minutes.

• Like 1

On 31.1.2021 at 2:15 PM, xHenryman90x said:

Current game seems to be getting more bugs than fixes over time. Random crashes without error messages are most recent annoyance. Then we have this specific BE problem, i got kicked back to lobby twice in a row within few minutes.

Current Game? Since I know the Game, there was a few new problems when one thing got fixed

This error appears to be random and kicks a bunch (or not) people at times. Most of the time I heard about it from people the issue only happened once or twice to them and then it disappeared.

I've never been affected by this one for some weird reason. I assume this doesn't have anything to do with your local machine and sounds more like on the server-side.

Sign in to follow this