Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

1/27 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 1/27/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 10 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Thanks 1

Normal maintenance but last up to 10 hours???

7 minutes ago, RCooper said:

Normal maintenance but last up to 10 hours???

We are migrating a few things in the back end, so it is a little longer this week. You may notice that our normal maintenance window will change slightly depending on our needs. Usually we go between 4-6 hours, but occasionally that will stretch if our engineers need the extra time, as is the case this week.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

We are migrating a few things in the back end, so it is a little longer this week. You may notice that our normal maintenance window will change slightly depending on our needs. Usually we go between 4-6 hours, but occasionally that will stretch if our engineers need the extra time, as is the case this week.

if u guys release all the char-locked names that haven't been migrated over ill reinstall the game and spend some money

• Like 3

random 10 hr maintenance, nerf any gun that kills, no anticheat, rewards gold to hackers, allows toxicity toward legit or regular skilled players. Being an honest gamer dont pay. Ya I think I'm done with you people

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

random 10 hr maintenance, nerf any gun that kills, no anticheat, rewards gold to hackers, allows toxicity toward legit or regular skilled players. Being an honest gamer dont pay. Ya I think I'm done with you people

hah what a drag queen 😄 

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So what did yall get from your wkeely great vault?

226 Weapon from raid big pog 

1 minute ago, Frosi said:

226 Weapon from raid big pog 

Nice, that is very big.

I had bad luck. My best choice was some shoulders for off spec.

9 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

facts bro

Sign in to follow this