Todesklinge

Unfair gameplay

The Teamleader is killing me, blocking the mission and i can not to anything about this.

Dethreating and unfair gameplay.

Why the game mechanics automaticly remove the Teamlider from the side?

This is killen the game and the community!

https://www.img1.de/?del=20210125175304180d66.jpg-2f6e1

I can not post a screenshot to the forum.

The player is allready reported.

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Like 1

Yeah your picture is not working..

Sure it's annoying but you can:

• kill him

• make him kill you 5 times so he gets kicked

• request team leadership and kick him

• wait for the enemies to kill him

And what is "Why the game mechanics automaticly remove the Teamlider from the side?" supposed to mean?

//Edit: throw a "concurssion gernade"

Edited by GhosT
  • Thanks 1

We need monthly/weekly threat activities and option for equal threat challenges on mission districts despite the threat district.Golds can only challenge golds to a match,silvers only silvers etc.Something like that may actually calm down the spirits and can make the matches more fair plus there can be rewards JT,money etc

i gues thats an obvious fix that in my opinion can be also added - just make that if someone gets a red medal and if he is teamleader swap it with another person.

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

• kill him

And what is "Why the game mechanics automaticly remove the Teamlider from the side?" supposed to mean?

Orrrrrrr , the mods can mod and ban the player for a couple of days. Or lock the player to the silver servers for a month. Think about it. The game is the money maker, yet if i was to name a dethreater 5 times on the forums i would get banned on the forums. If that dethreaters ruined 100 games, he gets no ban ???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

We need monthly/weekly threat activities and option for equal threat challenges on mission districts despite the threat district.Golds can only challenge golds to a match,silvers only silvers etc.Something like that may actually calm down the spirits and can make the matches more fair plus there can be rewards JT,money etc

Will people ever give up trying to fix matchmaking? Gold currently ranges from Silver 6 up to Gold 10. That's 14 threat levels to matchmake with.

There's simply no playerbase for proper matchmaking right now.

played 5 games and got 8 dethreaters, this evening ???  The evidence is there, they have been reported. You can clearly see that they are griefing, why is nothing ever done ? ?

This will be fixed in 2023 after all other problems, so dont worry too much about it...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just vote for leader switch and kick then?

Doesn't work unless there's at least a third player on your team, and the vote still has to actually go through. The overwhelming majority of the time, other people won't vote yes (or will abstain, which also counts as a no) which makes it a pointless effort.

4 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

played 5 games and got 8 dethreaters, this evening ???  The evidence is there, they have been reported. You can clearly see that they are griefing, why is nothing ever done ? ?

Because despite everything Little Orbit keeps saying, they don't actually care about the game's current state. There's plenty of new players that come in, but immediately leave because of this garbage. If they'd just start actioning people who break ToS/CoC, we'd actually have a reasonable population on Jericho, which would make the game playable while we wait for the engine upgrade to [never] come.

• Like 1

I was expecting a discussion about matchmaking and unbalance attack mission spots...

On 1/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, GhosT said:

• kill him

It's not "annoying" son... it's griefing to make the game impossible to play.  These guys do it all the time.  They've done it to me.  First thing they do is ask for team lead.  Once they have it, they pick on someone, usually a bronze (hi that's me) or a foreigner, and then mission block him repeatedly with their premade "friends."  Whenever you get in mission with them... as soon as you have a shoot... they run you over or osmaw you or straight up pull out nano and make sure you can't ever get a single kill or play.  It's harassment and griefing which wouldn't be tolerated in any game... but this game seems like abandonware... so the worst cheating and the worst harassment is going on daily... then we have people like you who try to explain some hokey way to "game the system" to prevent it... only it's these GRIEFERS gaming the system and most of your casual or lower rank population is not logging in anymore.  Do you give a damn?

The other thing they do, when a couple poor bronzes are matched against high rank golds... the lone gold on their team who should be saving the day... suicides 14x.

5 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

It's not "annoying" son... it's griefing to make the game impossible to play.  These guys do it all the time.  They've done it to me.  First thing they do is ask for team lead.  Once they have it, they pick on someone, usually a bronze (hi that's me) or a foreigner, and then mission block him repeatedly with their premade "friends."  Whenever you get in mission with them... as soon as you have a shoot... they run you over or osmaw you or straight up pull out nano and make sure you can't ever get a single kill or play.  It's harassment and griefing which wouldn't be tolerated in any game... but this game seems like abandonware... so the worst cheating and the worst harassment is going on daily... then we have people like you who try to explain some hokey way to "game the system" to prevent it... only it's these GRIEFERS gaming the system and most of your casual or lower rank population is not logging in anymore.  Do you give a damn?

The other thing they do, when a couple poor bronzes are matched against high rank golds... the lone gold on their team who should be saving the day... suicides 14x.

What ever you do, do not let the gold car surf on top of your car, will purposely jump in front of it and you will get a demerit, leader can kick you in order to secure a win or call friend for backup replacing you.

Pretty dam sad that players in this game had to go so far, they think they are above  everyone because they have 10,000 hours on apb reloaded makes me sick.

Edited by Deadliest

Another abuse is, the Teamleader have Carsufer.

Stay an your vehicle and move forward down = you overdrive the Teamleader and the leader removes you from the side.

Also thw Teamleader forces you to make a team kill to remove you out of the team.

Where i can host screenshits to post it to the forum?

despite its potential for abuse i still think a simple vote kick system would be far better for team management than the current team leader/demerit mess

either way there's pretty much no way to set up a kick system that works fairly with only 2 players on a team, someone is always going to have too much power

First game of the day, first dethreater he lost my game on purpose. First report of the day. Going to play something else for the weekend as to avoid the Weekend cheater dethreater tidal wave incoming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

First game of the day, first dethreater he lost my game on purpose. First report of the day. Going to play something else for the weekend as to avoid the Weekend cheater dethreater tidal wave incoming.

See you Monday!

2 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I literally dont log in for several weeks already because of this reason. Dethreaters trigger me hard

Someone with control of the game loves them obviously and has given them a place to play over us... come on... not an accident when your game looks like APB full of toxic, abusive, game-breaking rage-kiddies... all day, everyday... and normal players flee in droves.

18360180.gif

On 1/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, GhosT said:

• kill him

• LTL him and /dance over his stunned body