Talla

Deprecated Joker Boxes and old redeem codes

I've read Matt's pretty good blog post, and it got me thinking about JMBs.

What will happen if I redeem these Gold Power Mystery Box?
Are the random rolls still in place?

lA5QFFJ.png

Edited by Talla

Just redeemed them. Nothing was out of the ordinary.
I didn't know you could get 1 open slot variants lifetime weapons (HVR, Joker carbine).

Edited by Talla

3 minutes ago, Talla said:

I didn't know you could get 1 open slot variants lifetime weapons (HVR, Joker carbine).

Edited 3 minutes ago by Talla

JG, N-tec, N-hvr, OCA, Carbine (at least those I've gotten so far)

I always hated the predatory JMB business model,
but keeping these as free rewards for future events might be a good idea.

On 1/24/2021 at 2:30 AM, Kevkof said:

JG, N-tec, N-hvr, OCA, Carbine (at least those I've gotten so far)

Since there's no complete list of rewards available. Could you let us what weapon leases have you won?

I have won following weapon leases so far:

ATAC 424 NFCP 3

Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III

OCA-EW 626-SD NFCP3

Colby RSA "Hunter"

Joker CR5

JG-1140 "Knock-Knock"

CSG-20 "Country Gent"

Pathfinder PR1

ACT 44 "Pillager" PR1

56 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Since there's no complete list of rewards available. Could you let us what weapon leases have you won?

I have won following weapon leases so far:

ATAC 424 NFCP 3

Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III

OCA-EW 626-SD NFCP3

Colby RSA "Hunter"

Joker CR5

JG-1140 "Knock-Knock"

CSG-20 "Country Gent"

Pathfinder PR1

ACT 44 "Pillager" PR1

Gold box contains basically everything except the green tier i think, might also omit the blue tier.  The only additions are the 1 slot perm OCA, JG, Carbine, N-HVR 762, and N-TEC 5.

11 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Gold box contains basically everything except the green tier i think, might also omit the blue tier.  The only additions are the 1 slot perm OCA, JG, Carbine, N-HVR 762, and N-TEC 5.

That's why we should know exactly what we can win. I'm not gonna buy permanent versions of the weapons that can be won as leases, that's waste of loyalty reward.

I don't remember that ACT 44 "Pillager" PR1 was ever previously listed as reward in any regular or power boxes.

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:

That's why we should know exactly what we can win. I'm not gonna buy permanent versions of the weapons that can be won as leases, that's waste of loyalty reward.

I don't remember that ACT 44 "Pillager" PR1 was ever previously listed as reward in any regular or power boxes.

The way JMBs worked was that you could get any weapon on ARMAS as a 3, 30 or 180 day lease.  All JMBs had this but Power JMBs and some unique ones got rid of the 3 day tier.  Gold i *think* removes the 3 and 30 day tier.  There isn't really a need to include the listing for gold since it includes all legendary weapons plus a tiny handfull of perm 1 slot weapons.  There is simply way to many weapons in APB to list on the page since it will reward you a random weapon on ARMAS.

Edited by SkittyM

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

The way JMBs worked was that you could get any weapon on ARMAS.

The list of weapons was limited, it never included all weapons on ARMAS.

Many weapons that were released over the years and sold separately were never added as 3-30 days leases rewards.

Edited by xHenryman90x

Gold boxes are still the same. I mean they are just rewards for buying other ARMAS content.

21 hours ago, SkittyM said:

-snip-

What have you won, do you have additions to my list? You can win weapon skins too it seems.

On 25.1.2021 at 10:14 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Gold boxes are still the same. I mean they are just rewards for buying other ARMAS content.

LO should repackage the box only with JT packs and legendaries as rewards, sometimes your gold box is a scam box, If you know what i mean.

13 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

LO should repackage the box only with JT packs and legendaries as rewards, sometimes your gold box is a scam box, If you know what i mean.

Again, they are kinda just extras to the content you paid for.

So if you're buying stuff for Golden boxes you're still getting the content you paid for + something random for free.

But I definitely feel you when you drop 60 bucks on the game and get a bunch of 15 day weapons :x

On 30.1.2021 at 12:12 AM, R3ACT3M said:

But I definitely feel you when you drop 60 bucks on the game and get a bunch of 15 day weapons :x

Concept of loyalty reward is that you spend more to get more things. All those weapons for 15 days are fine, unless i happen to own them permanently, unfortunately many times i have won weapons leases of weapons that i already own permanently.

6 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Concept of loyalty reward is that you spend more to get more things. All those weapons for 15 days are fine, unless i happen to own them permanently, unfortunately many times i have won weapons leases of weapons that i already own permanently.

There is no check within the box for that, it would be an interesting suggestion but I fear it'll leave some of us getting the same few things over and over.

54 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

There is no check within the box for that, it would be an interesting suggestion but I fear it'll leave some of us getting the same few things over and over.

id rather have 40 leases of a single gun that i dont own permanently than 38 leases of guns i already own that will just sit in my mailbox taking up space

1 hour ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

id rather have 40 leases of a single gun that i dont own permanently than 38 leases of guns i already own that will just sit in my mailbox taking up space

Until you have that one permanent as well and what then?
I'd rather not get my mailbox spammed with 4x4's that I'll never use 

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Until you have that one permanent as well and what then?
I'd rather not get my mailbox spammed with 4x4's that I'll never use 

and then you stop getting leases for it because you own it permanently

and the leases aren't sitting in your mailbox, because you've redeemed them, because they are leases for something you don't have

2 minutes ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

and then you stop getting leases for it because you own it permanently

and the leases aren't sitting in your mailbox, because you've redeemed them, because they are leases for something you don't have

It's a good idea, but it'll still feel like a waste of space. 
Now to see if they implement that in the armas update

48 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It's a good idea, but it'll still feel like a waste of space. 
Now to see if they implement that in the armas update

its less time before it becomes a waste of space, less waste of space overall, and less time consuming/frustrating to get rid of once it becomes a waste of space

also knowing that they aren't going to get something absolutely worthless from their loyalty box should make the box more appealing and therefore encourage (probably minimally, but minimal is better than nothing) players to spend more

As someone who has permanent versions of everything that comes in lease form in the loyalty JMBs, I would rather just get JT from them if they don't roll premium or a legendary weapon. At least then I'm getting something of value out of my loyalty "reward".