Sign in to follow this  
Senodus

More community members as guests on future official APB streams

Love the idea of you guys bringing some more different community members as guests on your future official apb streams/videos (preferably on official channels this time). Feel like it would bring the community and devs closer together. 

I have some plans regarding this. As soon as I have everything set I will make sure to publish it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I have some plans regarding this. As soon as I have everything set I will make sure to publish it.

Great to know. Can't wait! 😃

25 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Is there anyway we can get some community involvement actually play missions with you guys? When I played the game SOS (RIP poor game) they had a weekly show and the producers shared stuff (updates, etc), showed player submitted highlights, and then they played 3 community games. I am sure people would love to group with management and have the chance to play against you in game. I know it would go a long way for the community to know you're willing to play the game with us and experience everything we do. It would also be helpful for some players to have a chance to play against each other in a much more informal setting. Thanks for your consideration. 

5 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Is there anyway we can get some community involvement actually play missions with you guys? When I played the game SOS (RIP poor game) they had a weekly show and the producers shared stuff (updates, etc), showed player submitted highlights, and then they played 3 community games. I am sure people would love to group with management and have the chance to play against you in game. I know it would go a long way for the community to know you're willing to play the game with us and experience everything we do. It would also be helpful for some players to have a chance to play against each other in a much more informal setting. Thanks for your consideration. 

Got to be careful of the APB gods making their way into those games tho ; )

• Like 1

Just now, Dexem said:

Got to be careful of the APB gods making their way into those games tho ; )

Why? You can hold it in open conflict and it's just for fun. If someone is being a jerk there will be staff in the district and they can be kicked/temp banned or whatever. You want to involve the whole community, good and bad players. Players should be randomly selected if you sign up. A staff member plays with 3 other people and they versus other staff members with 3 other community members. Play for like 30 minutes or something while it is streamed and hosted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

Why? You can hold it in open conflict and it's just for fun. If someone is being a jerk there will be staff in the district and they can be kicked/temp banned or whatever. You want to involve the whole community, good and bad players. Players should be randomly selected if you sign up. A staff member plays with 3 other people and they versus other staff members with 3 other community members. Play for like 30 minutes or something while it is streamed and hosted.

Yeah of course in the ideal scenario but knowing some of the crazy people on APB, I wonder how it would turn out... never-the-less I am excited to see what would become of that

I like this idea. It was so refreshing to see a face behind APB talking about the development of the game. Keep it up LO!

• Like 1