On 2/11/2021 at 10:34 PM, Goldexen said:

[montane vs wildcats wagon]

New episode 🙂

Why do you compare two identical cars?

BUT: I really appreciate you doing these videos. Researching stuff for APB became hard and you won't find many things anymore, you're helping with that. :)

I watched the first video, and you used high-burn fuel for the coywolf but not for the vegas 4x4. Coywolf has 990 Health by default, and Vegas 4x4 has 1150 Health by default, according to apb.db.

7 hours ago, Goldexen said:

it's old one(oldest tbh) and then HBF doesn't have -15% HP debuff as well as V4x4 had 1350 HP
Also, Coywolf is preseted one that i got from joker store so i cant change it anyway

Oh I see, that makes sense. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 8:30 PM, Goldexen said:

i want to find if the WCW and regular montane have differences, as you can see: no(because Varzuga and Varzuga RXS have them) 3)

The Varzuga and the Varzuga Rally XS are two different vehicles. Even the door, horn and engine sounds are different.

The WCW is just a pre-designed montane with preset mods in it.

12 hours ago, Goldexen said:

>i want to find IF
and
>i found out
see the difference between two sentences? And two Varzugas are identical, RXS just lifted version and have slightly increased maximum speed

apbdb.com is a miracle

The two Varzugas aren't identical, they're two seperate cars that share the same model, but have completely different stats and sounds.

The Han Veo and Han Coywolf are the same thing, both are different cars that share the same base model.

The Vegas and the 4x4 Vegas are the same. But these don't have different sounds to them, only handling.

Other than that, there are no vehicles that share the same model.

The WCW is just a regular pre-designed Montane.

Edited by GhosT

I bought a Han Veo because they look nice with kits and someone said it was quick with nitrous but I found it to be slow and unresponsive, you'll find it hard to crash if you can't drive very well but if you try to run someone over they will just walk slowly out of the way. It was only 50,000 for the 4 slot so I don't know why I expected much from it. I turned it into a taxi. Press K for Crim Cabs. Got a vegas 4x4 now, it's a bit bouncy isn't it, though it doesn't get locked in oversteer when drifting so easily I can avoid doing that with the normal vegas anyway, just don't get it too sideways. I got the 4 slot vegas for 10,000 JT, it says I can get another one for $10,000, is this a limited time offer or can I get one any time for that price now?

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

34 minutes ago, Goldexen said:

Well, for it's price it's one of the best cars in game, because for only 50k you'll got pretty nice car with 1)kits 2)4 seats 3)decent characteristics, the car that beat every 5K$ car by it's price/quality 
Talking about nitro: if you use it, you'll get around ~12% perfomance boost(-3 seconds from ~25 second drag race) which is good result, beaten only by varzuga
One of thing that made this car not as good as it could be - rollovers on sharp turns, yes, also, it isn't that responsive, as Coywolf
Yep, V4x4 is bouncy because of it's chassis, but anyway it's meta anyway, even after nerf, i recomend to use it with e-brake - it helps very well to turn
You can buy it anytime of course, it isn't limted

BTW, congratulations with purchase!

I got used to using the e brake with the growl. I've discovered the brake then accelerate and nitrous trick of making the vegas fly and it's bouncy suspension is actually fun, I'll probably sell my other vegas now, I don't see any reason to use it now over the more fun 4x4, it's 16 times better right, 4x4=16 times more fun

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff