Sakebee

Roadmap 2021

17 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

nah, slorp will never be max rank.

ive just uninstalled the game yet again, im done playing for now 'til something changes.

99BiV8e.png

see you in social next week

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

ive just uninstalled the game yet again, im done playing for now 'til something changes.

some people just cant stop being an a**holes..

5 minutes ago, Ketog said:

see you in social next week

nah i dont sit in social

Just now, TheMessiah said:

some people just cant stop being an a**holes..

? i dont want to play the game in the current state, and I was just replying to someone. not my fault 🙂

• Like 1

Thank you Matt for your anweser!

I give you a small support with 30 € today 💶

Keep heating the fire with my money! 😉👍

CoolClips_vc059906.png

Edited by Todesklinge
From 20 to 30 Euro

11 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

I'm surprised they still did nothing about dethreating, this should have been their first priority. There would be a lot more players playing this game if new players had a server where they could learn to play. Also new players that stick around tend to buy stuff so they bring money to the company which is essential for the game to survive

They did they made it against the TOS..... But the TOS isnt strictly enforced by the seldom seen mostly trolling GMs

3 hours ago, Gateron said:

I don't blame you there is someone actually livestreaming now that he is blatantly cheating and 2 hours later 0 bans or kicks.

he's part of the same group of dudes that have been cheating for years lol, yet somehow i constantly see them on 195+ accounts. with how few players are left, i guess LO just sees them as bots for us to versus so we can get missions lol

Edited by iRawwwN

Nothing mentioned about current pop state. You guys dont care about the fact that people continue to leave. Why are you betting everything on brand new players? Current atittude towards us truly bad.

And you made strict deadlines starting from Feb.1. So how did you develop this game before? Sounds like you didnt care to meet any deadlines. Not to mention your EU update thread.

I hope you finally deliver till 2022

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Nothing mentioned about current pop state. You guys dont care about the fact that people continue to leave. Why are you betting everything on brand new players? Current atittude towards us truly bad.

And you made strict deadlines starting from Feb.1. So how did you develop this game before? Sounds like you didnt care to meet any deadlines. Not to mention your EU update thread.

Did you read only what you wanted? 

1 minute ago, Valkyrja- said:
13 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

looks like..yesterday there was 650 players in peak hour so yea..

Edited by TheMessiah

35 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

People tend to log in after “huge” news :))

37 minutes ago, Valkyrja- said:

No, apparently you did

• Like 1

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't very sceptical of this. You have set yourself a lot to achieve, but I wish you success. The one thing I dislike would be cross play, due to it most likely forcing the PC Version to match with console update cycles, which are usually slow. Having to wait several weeks for crucial bug fixes in a live service game is annoying to say the least. Not to mention that console players will get absolutely steamrolled.

I cannot play the game in this state nor financially support it anymore, but for what its worth you have my blessings for success.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Hmm trying to fix the current pop. It's literally been said time and time again that EU is the top priority. Oh look marketing is on there too. Oh look new content is in there also. How these promises hold up we will see. 

6 hours ago, wHisHi said:

People tend to log in after “huge” news :))

No, apparently you did

EU is said time and time again is top priority for new and current players. Oh what will the EU do? Idk maybe bring some pop back with the marketing and CONTENT. Oh also the matchmaking fixes that people wanted is on there too. If these hold up we will see. Oh they also admitted they needed outside help for the EU. Also I admit the track record of these are iffy so who knows. 

So looks like only you did. Also who cares if they want to also focus new player experiences? That's literally how the game can keep players. You know a GOOD first impression? 

Edited by Valkyrja-
Typo

7 hours ago, wHisHi said:

of course they dont care that people continue to leave, the current version of the game is broken and cannot be fixed, the only thing its good for is a subpar testing bed for weapon changes

and of course they're focused on new players, not only will improving the new player experience also improve many things that affect the veteran player experience, but it doesnt matter how many veterans the engine upgrade brings back, without new players the game will just end up dying again

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
typo

Nice,

hope we will have a real roadmap with some date in a few, and more media plz ...

(for those who cry again about DT, read again what "phasing" is about...)

https://will.io/apb/

player base don t move much ...

10 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't very sceptical of this. You have set yourself a lot to achieve, but I wish you success. The one thing I dislike would be cross play, due to it most likely forcing the PC Version to match with console update cycles, which are usually slow. Having to wait several weeks for crucial bug fixes in a live service game is annoying to say the least. Not to mention that console players will get absolutely steamrolled.

I cannot play the game in this state nor financially support it anymore, but for what its worth you have my blessings for success.

Cross play is probably only xbox and ps4. While social district is everyone.

5 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

of course they dont care that people continue to leave, the current version of the game is broken and cannot be fixed, the only thing its good for is a subpar testing bed for weapon changes

and of course they're focused on new players, not only will improving the new player experience also improve many things that affect the veteran player experience, but it doesnt matter how many veterans the engine upgrade brings back, without new players the game will just end up dying again

100% this

oh this gona be fun im upgrading my pc well see...

APB 2021 Roadmap - APB Reloaded 

reads realy nice! so nice i feel this will be a good year. 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:04 PM, Lign said:

Why is phasing below new cars and clothing? That just stupid. And please don't add more weapons, the game is already overfilled with useless guns none actually play seriously with

Anyone that takes APB seriously after all these years really needs to get their head examined.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Anyone that takes APB seriously after all these years really needs to get their head examined.

Problem is rather that people who don't like APB can't get away from it and spread their toxic nonsense everywhere. Look, there are games i once liked. They developed differently to my dislike -> I don't play them anymore or at least not that active instead of still hanging around there telling anyone who likes it "DiS gAmE sHiT LOL yOu aLL bRaiN dAmAgEd"

Very excited about this, I can only hope for a good resolution to APB's terrible impending fate.

Edited by Catgorl

4 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Problem is rather that people who don't like APB can't get away from it and spread their toxic nonsense everywhere. Look, there are games i once liked. They developed differently to my dislike -> I don't play them anymore or at least not that active instead of still hanging around there telling anyone who likes it "DiS gAmE sHiT LOL yOu aLL bRaiN dAmAgEd"

That's mostly a byproduct of Little Orbit refusing the enforce their own ToS/CoC, which legitimizes such toxic behavior. Little Orbit, through their actions, show that they want a toxic community.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

That's mostly a byproduct of Little Orbit refusing the enforce their own ToS/CoC, which legitimizes such toxic behavior. Little Orbit, through their actions, show that they want a toxic community.

They do enforce their ToS/CoC it is just hard to wage. They either don't do enough or are absolute dictators for doing it in the eye of people, there is a fine line. If you want to know something about it you can ask them. I did that several times now and i know they definitely don't want a toxic community.

Plus: You can be toxic without going against any rules.