skaterdanny1

District join queue

Today I spend 30 minutes literally spam clicking 'Join District' on the only district that is open for me...

It has been suggested since the beginning of time, please add a Join Queue.

The weekend is the only time I can play and stuff like this completely wastes my time...

ttmIAd6.jpg

• Like 3

As far as I know there's even code for it implemented as there used to be a queue long ago.

I have no clue why this hasn't been implemented even though requested/suggested so many times.

1 hour ago, Infinito said:

As far as I know there's even code for it implemented as there used to be a queue long ago.

I have no clue why this hasn't been implemented even though requested/suggested so many times.

It has never been a thing in the game

4 hours ago, Lign said:

It has never been a thing in the game

Incorrect. RTW had a queue. Meaning there was code for it. I believe nekrova was also working on a queue. Not sure if that was ever finished. 

Here's an old screenshot in bad quality

ntJCwjI.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Infinito said:

Incorrect. RTW had a queue. Meaning there was code for it. I believe nekrova was also working on a queue. Not sure if that was ever finished. 

Here's an old screenshot in bad quality

ntJCwjI.png

World queue =|= district queue, but valiant effort.

And it would still give the same issue of limited population per instance

It has happened to me multiple times when i wanted to play that i spend over 10 minutes trying to get into a district but then gave up and played a different game. I don't think a queue would even be a good thing anymore. It could still take a long time to get into district, imagine being like 30 on the list. Except if they would make it like this, when there would be a lot of players in the queue they would put them in a new district. They could have also made possible that players from different district could played against each other

We can dream but i'm sure nothing is going to change/happen

3 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

They could have also made possible that players from different district could played against each other

We can dream but i'm sure nothing is going to change/happen

That’s a main thing LO wants to do after engine update

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

The only way a I'd support a Queue system is if it required you to be in a similar district to the one you want to join before you're allowed to queue.

For instance, you need to be in Silver Fin 2 , before you can queue for Silver Fin 1.

This would address both issues with the waiting and the community refusing to take the first step into populating an empty district.

I'm fairly certain that in a 40v40 district, at peak time there's 10-20 people per side spamming that join button for 30 minutes to an hour instead of joining another district and actually playing against each other.

a que? EU must be nice i get on NA and it's "oh look no one is fucking on but the same 6 sweaty kids that were on at 11 pm yesterday and havent gone to bed in the last 8 hours"