Verocious

Jericho is dead

12 hours ago, Verocious said:

whose fault is this 

Sarah Jessica Parker

• Like 1

It's been pretty dang low for so long, for years, we were told "NA dead" but it's current depressing state is a combination of many things, not limited to the long wait for the engine and being told there were plans to have EU and NA cross region play in the works, but nothing happening for months, meanwhile we see more and more players 'take an extended break' or just moving to only playing EU. I'm looking at you, reverse

it's obviously the players' fault. if they played the game, the game wouldn't be dead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

game is dead because it's not fun and when get into a match as a rank 57 with your rank 173 and 75 teammates against 4 255 golds and they gotta win they gotta tryhard it just isn't fun

i rather wipe my patootie with 20 grit sandpaper then play apb like jesus 1 server up same people each match because it's 20 total and that's on a Saturday afternoon. with no pve i could ram raid but what's the point takes 5 hours per a role that way but at least i got ash right? no because noone makes cool art and clothes i go to the market and it's people using it as a place holder. JT fight club is stupid i get more tickets via missions and everything is 1000 times the price it should be. and then the insanity ensues when you play crim and you got twits using the broke stun opgl making match's less fun and making snail racing look exicting. i'm at my wits end with this game i just want fallen earth back at least there it wasn't full 100% pvp focus and if i wanted to i could go scale a cliff or clip inside buildings they didn't want me in.

all i can do in apb is look at broken textures or try to Vegas ramp off into places but that doesn't give me joy that makes me sad if i clip inside an object i wanna find cool stupid that i wasn't suppose to see or something like the junk piles under hoover dam you can see or the untextured floor under the blood sports arenas

and last of all why the fuck is there an over sized fan on of the buildings in waterfront it's pissing me off its by the train yard. i mean it's fucking huge like what is in that building why is it so big I NEED ANSWER

• Like 1

Jericho is the new Han.

Forget about it just as they already did long time ago.

• Like 2

It has been previously shown that most players dislike and won't bother spending their daily-average APB gametime around OCA-meta, yet the latest changes brought back the buffed OCA without adequate buffs accross the board to compensate.. This uncalled for experiment resulted yet again in a decline in players that is not limited to Jericho and nothing is being done to finish or temporarily/permanently undo this unfinished transition towards the new "established baseline" of weapon balance as stated in 11/25's patch.

Hopefully not but if APB dies, we can all remember that APB's death was an intentional inside-job.

this game is full of cheaters. The publisher give up.  Why no Bans?????????????????????????

2 hours ago, Eviltara said:

this game is full of cheaters. The publisher give up.  Why no Bans?????????????????????????

bans dont work and no one cares

20 hours ago, Verocious said:

whose fault is this 

yours and others for not getting your friends to play and making excuses not to do so

1 hour ago, Eviltara said:

ban who ? if the game is dead ban someone making it not dead who  may actually not be cheating ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yours and others for not getting your friends to play and making excuses not to do so

Let's be honest, you would be a shit friend if you would recommend a game like APB:Reloaded to your friends

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

Let's be honest, you would be a shit friend if you would recommend a game like APB:Reloaded to your friends

underrated comment

I'm with Fortune Runner. The frustration and disappointment all make sense, and people need a place to vent, but complaining about servers being dead is something that will discourage people from playing, and perpetuate the servers being dead. I'm not saying you have to encourage people to play, but players do have an impact regarding whether people join and stay, whether it is a gold rolling over trainees, or constant complaints about low population. It's clear that the people venting are missing the game, and they have an impact, and it could be positive.

So, group with a trainee to improve their experience, invite a friend (and vent!), schedule some play sessions with cool people from the forums (like the LAPD group). LO and the majority of players know about low population. None of us are having the experience with this that we had years (or even half a year) ago, and that's required some changes in perception, but we can ride this out, whatever the outcome is, the best we can.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2021 at 1:39 AM, Verocious said:

whose fault is this 

LO for making us play waterfront, along with the really boring weapon balance changes.

if jerichos FIN, we play. if its WF, we leave.

LOs weapon changes have mainly been frown upon by the community and has caused ppl to stop playing. It was already bad enough that they werent trying to fix anything to make the current build playable till the new engine, but with the cheater return since BE returned and the poorly done weapon changes nobody wants to deal with it. LO is causing the further decline and Matt needs to start realizing his changes and current direction arent helping nor are they what the pop want.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

LOs weapon changes have mainly been frown upon by the community and has caused ppl to stop playing. It was already bad enough that they werent trying to fix anything to make the current build playable till the new engine, but with the cheater return since BE returned and the poorly done weapon changes nobody wants to deal with it. LO is causing the further decline and Matt needs to start realizing his changes and current direction arent helping nor are they what the pop want.

Game already died, the upcoming new engine isnt up to progress and anti-cheat flop, no new content , broken weapon balancing. So is anything LO doing really impacting the community ? yes , its making the old players who has been supporting the game for so long to quit APB  and new players who actually tries to play the game a tough time and  making them to never set foot in this trap. Proud moments for LO.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2021 at 6:39 AM, Verocious said:

whose fault is this 

Triple H ?

23 hours ago, claude said:

LO for making us play waterfront, along with the really boring weapon balance changes.

if jerichos FIN, we play. if its WF, we leave.

I actually don't login if i only see waterfront is active Can't stand the "cheesy" camp spots waterfront has with like 1 entryway.

Yeah you can thanks the max ranks for farming the crap put of new players. Me in the other I just continued and complain more then this all ended when I wasted my money and started to rekt vets

I meant out not put

Merged.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, Aeronaut said:

it's obviously the players' fault. if they played the game, the game wouldn't be dead.

You mean if the nerds weren't busy rekting new players the game wouldnt only have 1 mission district that's actually has players in it 

What makes this more sad is that bronze straight out is dead the only people who still go there was just some group trying to revive it(me,pacman and 3 people) or farmers looking for preys (chadchase)

i don't get why they don't remove treath restrictions from NA ...

On 1/18/2021 at 3:21 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

True true

On 1/18/2021 at 2:10 AM, DeadPixels said:

I feel this way.  I used to really love ABP but even back then I would not recommend it to anyone I know.  The biggest draw point is the customization.  After that the game goes downhill quickly.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:10 PM, DeadPixels said:

On 1/18/2021 at 6:00 AM, tucsonfeuer said:

I'm with Fortune Runner. The frustration and disappointment all make sense, and people need a place to vent, but complaining about servers being dead is something that will discourage people from playing, and perpetuate the servers being dead. I'm not saying you have to encourage people to play, but players do have an impact regarding whether people join and stay, whether it is a gold rolling over trainees, or constant complaints about low population. It's clear that the people venting are missing the game, and they have an impact, and it could be positive.

So, group with a trainee to improve their experience, invite a friend (and vent!), schedule some play sessions with cool people from the forums (like the LAPD group). LO and the majority of players know about low population. None of us are having the experience with this that we had years (or even half a year) ago, and that's required some changes in perception, but we can ride this out, whatever the outcome is, the best we can.

someone answered before  I could.