Sign in to follow this  
Letter

Tacticool mode, please

Recently I've discovered this sleeper hit of the mobile shooter gameplay (on PC emulator, mind you) - Tacticool 5x5 PvP shooter. The game has 4.7 stars both in AppStore and PlayStore and according to some articles its cost to release was only $950k. Probably because it has extremely simple character design. However the gameplay itself is absolutely brilliant. In short - you don't have to target and click mouse button precisely, characters do that themselves once you point them into enemy direction. As the result gameplay is actually tactical, instead of mindless button mashing of traditional boring shooters.

I don't like PvP (including APB variant) because it's exhaustive, but with this game I had to force myself to stop playing. And the game seems extremely profitable with Lego-brick-like characters cost $110 (!) each + totally P2W weapons cost $60 a pop (* 5 types). And there are multiple subscription types on top.

I believe any company developing shooters should make a mod of that gameplay. Or better yet - a whole new game. It's like DotA was to RTS strategies - but for shooters genre, something totally new and much more fun than the base gameplay. Those who will be among first developers - will have a chance to become a new Riot.

Edited by Letter

So you want to turn apb...

into:

Hate to break it to ya, but I can confirm this would be an unpopular opinion.

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

So you want to turn apb...

into:

Hate to break it to ya, but I can confirm this would be an unpopular opinion.

How would you even turn APB in to that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

As u didn't already know...

U 'll do it like the mighty Engine Upgrade.

Just copy&paste some lines of code. 👍😉🤣

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

idk im not the one who suggested it

This doesnt even resemble Apb. Not sure why you'd want this in the game. Maybe a pipe dream wish that something like this is what the so-called "Unit game" company is making

you don't have to target and click mouse button precisely, characters do that themselves

But that's what makes shooters... fun? Some sort of PvE mode would be cool to think about, but I'd like the normal Apb shooting mechanics that make Apb what it is. But pretty much, again, it would be a pipe dream.

16 hours ago, HighSociety said:

As u didn't already know...

U 'll do it like the mighty Engine Upgrade.

Just copy&paste some lines of code. 👍😉🤣

Dam youre right, how stupid of me

A game becoming another game isn't the solution, That game already exists there's only 1 apb.

no aim assist isn't something i'd like in apb (i played the xmas event with a 360 controller Without aim assist) 

I think the biggest problem apb has it it's lack of horses.

Great idea apb mobile 

What's funny is that that has a better matchmaking I actually played it and enjoyed it 

Better yet you can hit blitzkrieg way faster with the LMG