Gateron

Can someone from littleorbit give me a honest answer* instead of censoring?

36 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

[...] apb is not like others game that LO has handled [...]

Other games? Do you mean masterpieces like these?

QaBNhDV.jpg?1

m7fnzU6.jpg?1

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

QaBNhDV.jpg?1

m7fnzU6.jpg?1

imagine making apb out of those games o,o

5 hours ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

QaBNhDV.jpg?1

m7fnzU6.jpg?1

vip mission and social district

i see nothing wrong with this, in fact i think they were born for this very endeavor
jokes apart, they might have acquired some old apb dev employees, so it isn't all bad.. plus G1 wasn't a step up either.. they were just publishers turned devs.

they are adding in game events which took away from the progress of the engine upgrade id imagine because the lead dev went on vacation during the christmas event. so that in itself should show they aren't completely neglecting the current playerbase, however the engine upgrade is obviously a priority so I'm assuming they are focusing on that until it gets working then they'll start making more quality of life changes. we've been playing apb for a long time and without us apb will die. tbf there's a lot of trash talking players in the current playerbase. jericho has been almost always running since i started seeing cheaters again. dumb so many more players would start playing again once cheats get updated. but I don't think it would be a smart move financially speaking to neglect the current playerbase. I've put over 3k in this game and I continue to give LO money cause I'm sure they need it. They are being more productive with it, it seems than G1 ever did so I'm down to support that. Updates for the engine upgrade on a weekly basis stopped when the events came out. They've been more infrequent now but that may be proof they aren't neglecting the current playerbase.

Hoping for 2021 engine upgrade let's go!

Edited by warau

16 minutes ago, warau said:

they are adding in game events which took away from the progress of the engine upgrade id imagine because the lead dev went on vacation during the christmas event. so that in itself should show they aren't completely neglecting the current playerbase, however the engine upgrade is obviously a priority so I'm assuming they are focusing on that until it gets working then they'll start making more quality of life changes. we've been playing apb for a long time and without us apb will die. tbf there's a lot of trash talking players in the current playerbase. jericho has been almost always running since i started seeing cheaters again. dumb so many more players would start playing again once cheats get updated. but I don't think it would be a smart move financially speaking to neglect the current playerbase. I've put over 3k in this game and I continue to give LO money cause I'm sure they need it. They are being more productive with it, it seems than G1 ever did so I'm down to support that. Updates for the engine upgrade on a weekly basis stopped when the events came out. They've been more infrequent now but that may be proof they aren't neglecting the current playerbase.

Hoping for 2021 engine upgrade let's go!

Don't worry doing these events aren't a drawback for the engine updates progress. Even if the lead dev might be on vacation which is pretty common during christmas time wouldn't mean work stops entirely. There are teams working on different stuff and they are definitely focused on the engine and are still working on it eventhough we haven't heard anything yet. I can understand that people wanna hear something and we might get a sign sooner or later. They also have other projects going on like Unsung story that was a thing last month. There's definitely a huge improvement since LO took over and it's worth to support it if you love this game.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 1:18 PM, Gateron said:

I just want them to say: hey we are letting the live version manage it self we are not doing anything for it for the foreseeable future then small recycled updates. We have no intention of putting workforce into the live version, but every workforce we have is focused on the engine upgrade. Hopefully this fixes your expectations that we will do something about the live version as upgrading anti-cheat, in game moderating, matchmaking issues, weapon balancing. This ensures we can upgrade APB:R quicker and then fix the imperfections of the live version and upgrade the anti cheat back to EAC . -Matt

lots of  bias assumptions and opinions there ..... not accurate how Little Orbit  feels at all are you?

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Fun fact: Barbie's real name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

.................. whyyyyy do you actually know this ?

Why do you people even play this game? LO is no different from G1. They are just squeezing out the last dollars of this already dead game.

6 hours ago, Nekoya-Sensei said:

Why do you people even play this game? LO is no different from G1. They are just squeezing out the last dollars of this already dead game.

what a stupid opinion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Signing with Battle Eye was just signing for the death of APB.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cuve said:

Signing with Battle Eye was just signing for the death of APB.

EAC GoFundMe?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tucsonfeuer said:

EAC GoFundMe?

EAC was so much better.

It just wasn't working on the server side, so as far as I heard trigger-bots and such were near impossible (?) to detect.

Sorry but I'd rather have a hand full of trigger-botting Andies than the situation we're in right now.

• Thanks 1

Still wanna know how it comes that people believe that LO censors people for asking questions. No one has mentioned that yet so... yes. 

Uh, your game is pretty hacktastic... like every mission, and Im playing on bronze... but you have so many golds, even like lvl 18s that do not ever miss... like 20-30 kills per mission crazy.  Are you even paying for an anticheat anymore?  It's so wild, new guy can't even lift a gun to aim before 3 different snapbots insta kill me from 3 different directions.  I had a rental gun and for the life of me after hours, couldn't aim it before dying so many times i just quit.  If you want this game to survive, you really need to moderate it better.  It's worse than Steam shooters by a mile.

• Like 1

Apb was 2nd life with stunt cars and guns.

Was fun.

Plus ninjaripper export .

A perfect toy box, also with cheater around.

Now is , mmhm ,boring and mutilated.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 6:41 PM, Kevkof said:

As always, bring your suspicions/proof to SakeBee and if appropriate they will be dealt with.

At this point you're just making wild claims without any basis at least from my point of view

matt wrote in his anti cheat post in 2018 that he doesn't support player reports, let me reiterate that: LO policy is to disregard any and all player reports, and to rely solely on anticheat detections through statistics or otherwise

1 hour ago, largeAPBgamer said:

matt wrote in his anti cheat post in 2018 that he doesn't support player reports, let me reiterate that: LO policy is to disregard any and all player reports, and to rely solely on anticheat detections through statistics or otherwise

6) What is not considered evidence of cheating?

This is the next tricky area.

I am often sent videos, screenshots, or other forms of evidence that players feel "undeniably" shows that another player was cheating. And while I sympathize, please know that we cannot blindly accept this as a reason to ban someone.

We *must* take the effort to monitor and collect evidence to properly prove they were cheating.

if this is the quote you're referencing, im pretty sure the quote in question was meant to illustrate that orbit wont ban someone solely based on video evidence, that doesn't mean player reports are ignored

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

if this is the quote you're referencing, im pretty sure the quote in question was meant to illustrate that orbit wont ban someone solely based on video evidence, that doesn't mean player reports are ignored

Nah first they will take the report and then shit on it. Next thing is they flush it trough the toilet.

At least we learned that LO doesnt actually censor complaints on the forums so long as you follow the rules.