tucsonfeuer

What kinds of vehicles sell well?

I'm getting into vehicle design more, and need some income to fuel this effort. What kinds of vehicles sell well? I don't want to buy a $1M 4-slot, if what sells more often is the 3-slot, e.g. I keep track of what vehicles are out there when I'm playing, but can't always as easily keep track of how many slots the vehicles have, and not sure that's a good indication of what sells well (i.e., maybe they designed it themselves).

43 minutes ago, tucsonfeuer said:

What slot vegases? All of them, 3 and 4?

4slot isn't tradable, Of all the cars i sell my best seller is the Jericho reaching about 500th sale in a few days(bishada if selling to crims)

500 on a "dead" server (han) 

does anyone buy 2 slot growls? I don't want to waste 400k on duplicating it and then have to ask 600k for it if it'll never sell

For most cars 1 or 2 slots seem to sell much better at least it's seemed to me, if you have kits any of those cars seem like a possible option; Vegas, Micro, Jericho etc

On 2/2/2021 at 11:26 PM, ezmegaz68 said:

does anyone buy 2 slot growls? I don't want to waste 400k on duplicating it and then have to ask 600k for it if it'll never sell

If you have good designs they sell well, ive sold alot of them, and i asked around 650 -1.2

On 1/14/2021 at 4:48 PM, tucsonfeuer said:

I'm getting into vehicle design more, and need some income to fuel this effort. What kinds of vehicles sell well? I don't want to buy a $1M 4-slot, if what sells more often is the 3-slot, e.g. I keep track of what vehicles are out there when I'm playing, but can't always as easily keep track of how many slots the vehicles have, and not sure that's a good indication of what sells well (i.e., maybe they designed it themselves).

vegas 4 slots are a lot but are good , but not everyone likes them.