Birchy

still playing APB in 2021 ?

hi guys old member for REZ here just wondering if anyone is still plying apb now i just sorta got back into playing it and would like to rock with the old REZ crew if any are still playing 

rez more like ez hahaha gotem

REZ are still around, you just need to contact someone online. The clan name changed to R E Z I S T A N C E now because of a bug.

Really not at all. Just uninstalled because I realized that I'm not gonna play anymore and I probably won't miss this game when it will shut down. I let the memories die a while ago and it went easy to embrace the reality. Everyone I've met in this game was a big and toxic waste of time. For a while I thought that I've made a good friend for lyfe but...I've met him in APB so there's that KEKW.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PepeHands said:

Really not at all. Just uninstalled because I realized that I'm not gonna play anymore and I probably won't miss this game when it will shut down. I let the memories die a while ago and it went easy to embrace the reality. Everyone I've met in this game was a big and toxic waste of time. For a while I thought that I've made a good friend for lyfe but...I've met him in APB so there's that KEKW.

Later.

2 hours ago, PepeHands said:

Everything about you just screams that you're the one who was toxic. From the way you post to even your profile, you just seem insufferable and gross.

So, whatever... Bye I guess?

10 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Everything about you just screams that you're the one who was toxic. From the way you post to even your profile, you just seem insufferable and gross.

So, whatever... Bye I guess?

You are kind of just proving his point with that reply.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PepeHands said:

luakWSJ.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

You are kind of just proving his point with that reply.

I don't really care, go be friends with "PepeHands" then.

1 hour ago, EvaPooh said:

I don't really care, go be friends with "PepeHands" then.

You win, APB is not toxic at all......

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

You win, APB is not toxic at all......

Its hard to say if we have too many toxic players or too many special snowflakes. 

Probably too many of both. 

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its hard to say if we have too many toxic players or too many special snowflakes. 

Probably too many of both. 

There's like, 12 of us left.

So, yes?

Edited by EvaPooh

On 1/9/2021 at 6:21 PM, Birchy said:

hi guys old member for REZ here just wondering if anyone is still plying apb now i just sorta got back into playing it and would like to rock with the old REZ crew if any are still playing 

Who even are REZ!? 

24 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Who even are REZ!? 

Using context clues Imma say it was a clan at some point.