Laxirant

About Config and Macro usage

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

you more or less went around what i said

I also tried to answer other stuff that was said in this thread. Be more clear with what you say because it sounded like cheating gets rewarded und people get away unpunished.

10 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

I also tried to answer other stuff that was said in this thread. Be more clear with what you say because it sounded like cheating gets rewarded und people get away unpunished.

in a more simple text becuase i know big words and long lines of text confuse you people

if you point out someone who might be hacking you get punished while they still get to roam free

instead of the gm looking into or placing a watch on said player to see if there legit or not

if you need it more simple 

me get punished for pointing out possible hacker while said chance hacker get go free

or

bad gm punished me for pointing maybe hacker me no like action

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

in a more simple text becuase i know big words and long lines of text confuse you people

if you point out someone who might be hacking you get punished while they still get to roam free

instead of the gm looking into or placing a watch on said player to see if there legit or not

me get punished for pointing out possible hacker while said chance hacker get go free

or

expecting a gm to investigate everyone's wild hackusations is completely unrealistic, even with the low pop numbers apb has now theres probably a hundred or more hackusations a day

calling someone a cheater without any proof can impact their gameplay or their treatment within the community, and it looks bad for orbit from an image perspective to have the forums filled with toxic player interactions like hackusations 

if you go around irl calling people burglars and telling the police theyve broken into someones house just because they wear all black clothing you run the risk of being sued or arrested, why would you expect to behave like that ingame?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

expecting a gm to investigate everyone's wild hackusations is completely unrealistic, even with the low pop numbers apb has now theres probably a hundred or more hackusations a day

calling someone a cheater without any proof can impact their gameplay or their treatment within the community, and it looks bad for orbit from an image perspective to have the forums filled with toxic player interactions like hackusations 

if you go around irl calling people burglars and telling the police theyve broken into someones house just because they wear all black clothing you run the risk of being sued or arrested, why would you expect to behave like that ingame?

because it's a video game and the gms need something else to do besides telling me to stop trying to break the game 

also if you wore a ski mask during covid would you still be called a robber by the karens?

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

I didn't know them telling you to shut up and stick to the TOS excluded them from looking into the player you're accusing.

You're still breaking TOS, maybe in your mind it shouldn't be against the TOS but it is.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

because it's a video game and the gms need something else to do besides telling me to stop trying to break the game 

well if breaking the rules because its a video game is fine, then why are you even worried about cheaters - obviously it doesnt matter if they cheat because its only a video game

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

or

Do you think i am stupid or something? Snipped sentence ~@mayii You just showed me that i was right with my interpretation of what you said prior and this behavior is what annoyed me the most in 2020 especialy in APB.

Imagine name and shame rules wouldnt exist and this is hitting you. Someone just makes a big fuzz about you cheating in APB and has a lot of people to spread this message.

Now try to clean your image yourself because LO won't be able to help you with that. They could but we assume the rule against "Name and shame" does not exist. But you might assume this will never happen to you or friends every, right?

And for fck's sake you got punished by a GM for doing it, just don't do it again and get over it instead of complaining about that everywhere you can. I've just noticed you are doing that for days if not longer from what i've seen.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

well if breaking the rules because its a video game is fine, then why are you even worried about cheaters - obviously it doesnt matter if they cheat because its only a video game

you ever wanted to play this to only get stuck with the same opp and when you respawn there scout 360 no scoping friend is always at your spawn point and kills you before you have time to move

you ever gone such a stupid way for an obj and have someone waiting for you each time

ever been behind a wall and someone kills' you through or sees you through it despite the fact they should not

you ever stood somewere 500m off the object and had a person kill you for them to say "oh i just knew you would be there"

i wish gms would worry about people we point out that do that, and not me trying to get to the top of beacon or the mall or what ever. or muting me for "name n shame"

it's getting old and boring

16 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

muting me for "name n shame"

Nobody wants to hear you cry about who you think is cheating. 

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

you ever wanted to play this to only get stuck with the same opp and when you respawn there scout 360 no scoping friend is always at your spawn point and kills you before you have time to move

you ever gone such a stupid way for an obj and have someone waiting for you each time

ever been behind a wall and someone kills' you through or sees you through it despite the fact they should not

you ever stood somewere 500m off the object and had a person kill you for them to say "oh i just knew you would be there"

i wish gms would worry about people we point out that do that, and not me trying to get to the top of beacon or the mall or what ever. or muting me for "name n shame"

its a video game bro so it doesnt matter if cheating is breaking the rules

Plain and simple everyone should use the same config and the same launcher. Any kind of deviation can either give an advantage or disadvantage. Like someone using the default dev config and settings vs someone who made a custom config, if one has less stuttering then there going to have an advantage by default. Its a reason why the APB curve is so steep and look at any other game they all have the same dev made config as the ONLY approved method for playing regardless of problems. APB might run poorly but by LO approving the adv launcher they have allowed for these problems to persist and it also makes it easier for cheaters to cheat. What if a custom config has a file that bypasses BE?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

What if a custom config has a file that bypasses BE?

Thats called cheating. 

Well... about the configs. After they fix color blind mode, custom configs must be locked and I'll tell you why.
Some of the current cheats most don't seem aware about historically and which are very hard to detect are external object detection aimbots which rely on some of the current popular configs to keep the "objects" (a.k.a player models, detected by AI) clear/uncovered by the exact things which some configs remove, namely: grenade and vehicle explosions, vehicle fire and smoke, muzzle flash, blood etc. Also some shader edits help out with that through removing details, fog, changing light etc to the point where player models become even easier to detect by AI. There are groups of people using these exact cheats, very happily. Removal of rag dolls stops those bots from targeting dead players. All of those changes are being done in APB right now. Now, I did not mention anything about how to go about any of the edits, configs, cheats, or how to find anything about this, so I believe this is not breaking any forum rules. Feel free to report my post if you disagree.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Cr0 said:

Well... about the configs. After they fix color blind mode, custom configs must be locked and I'll tell you why.
Some of the current cheats most don't seem aware about historically and which are very hard to detect are external object detection aimbots which rely on some of the current popular configs to keep the "objects" (a.k.a player models, detected by AI) clear/uncovered by the exact things which some configs remove, namely: grenade and vehicle explosions, vehicle fire and smoke, muzzle flash, blood etc. Also some shader edits help out with that through removing details, fog, changing light etc to the point where player models become even easier to detect by AI. There are groups of people using these exact cheats, very happily. Removal of rag dolls stops those bots from targeting dead players. All of those changes are being done in APB right now. Now, I did not mention anything about how to go about any of the edits, configs, cheats, or how to find anything about this, so I believe this is not breaking any forum rules. Feel free to report my post if you disagree.

there is no clear cut rule against config edit ( LO dont want to ban the streamers)  and cheaters like this always use the defense " its only client side  so it doesn't count " lmao. Many streamers use this abusively and call it "skills" when it comes to farming new players.

Reference: 

Edited by Dead_Game
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 9:14 AM, iRawwwN said:

ok ban the rest of the config users and enjoy ur 30 pop game 😄

if that  much people left

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, CookiePuss said:

Thats called cheating. 

Thats the point. By allowing custom configs it makes it easier to cheat which in turn means you have to play against cheaters more often

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Thats the point. By allowing custom configs it makes it easier to cheat which in turn means you have to play against cheaters more often

So make APB Stadia only. Can't cheat if you can't access the files. We will lose 99% of the playerbase, but it's better than less than 1% of all players cheating.

They could just look over the code and disable anything that would give an unfair advantage. Oh wait they already did, which is why the advanced launcher is still allowed, and why some config options no longer do anything.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:16 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Plain and simple everyone should use the same config and the same launcher. Any kind of deviation can either give an advantage or disadvantage. Like someone using the default dev config and settings vs someone who made a custom config, if one has less stuttering then there going to have an advantage by default. Its a reason why the APB curve is so steep and look at any other game they all have the same dev made config as the ONLY approved method for playing regardless of problems. APB might run poorly but by LO approving the adv launcher they have allowed for these problems to persist and it also makes it easier for cheaters to cheat. What if a custom config has a file that bypasses BE?

what?

You're probably one of those that complains about configs but play 1920x1080 maximum quality and barely achieves 40fps, right?

I started to believe some people get really mad when other people play at 1024x768....

Edited by Uhtdred

15 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

So make APB Stadia only. Can't cheat if you can't access the files. We will lose 99% of the playerbase, but it's better than less than 1% of all players cheating.

They could just look over the code and disable anything that would give an unfair advantage. Oh wait they already did, which is why the advanced launcher is still allowed, and why some config options no longer do anything.

And yet cheaters are still out there in numbers and there are more of them since LO returned to BE. Looking over the code really prevented ppl from cheating didnt it *thonking*

5 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

what?

You're probably one of those that complains about configs but play 1920x1080 maximum quality and barely achieves 40fps, right?

I started to believe some people get really mad when other people play at 1024x768....

I get 60fps on the default launcher so thats that

On 1/18/2021 at 10:49 AM, Shui said:

gitgud

i try man but i dont care enough to stay good

30 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And yet cheaters are still out there in numbers and there are more of them since LO returned to BE. Looking over the code really prevented ppl from cheating didnt it *thonking*

I get 60fps on the default launcher so thats that

I still have yet to have seen this influx of cheaters. I play on Jericho in silver action districts, so I only see a small number of the total playerbase. I feel like I'm missing out on a hard hitting placebo, like when G1 changed the Kurai but the changes didn't go to live the first patch.

I get 120+ with graphics maxed 1440p. Not sure why people need to drop their resolution down to 768 or lower to play. My eyes bug out trying to focus on a stretched screen, and the low res makes it harder to spot players peaking behind cover. I wonder if a lot of them are just meming on their streams and play with the screen not stretched.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, Ysaline said:

In the end, if the engine update ever comes out, this like this should be prohibited.

I would play this shit out of a game that looked like this base. Play the shit out of it. Hey 2010 onwards graphics with a bunch of shit everywhere on the screen, can we get over it and get back to gameplay, thanks shitcan 2010 onwards game development.

• Like 2

huh? what are this topick about?
And without launcher in this state what game is i will not play.

constantly memory leaks and freezes. because trashy texutres and shadows. pfff

On 1/23/2021 at 3:01 PM, SquirrelFace said:

I still have yet to have seen this influx of cheaters. I play on Jericho in silver action districts, so I only see a small number of the total playerbase. I feel like I'm missing out on a hard hitting placebo, like when G1 changed the Kurai but the changes didn't go to live the first patch.

I get 120+ with graphics maxed 1440p. Not sure why people need to drop their resolution down to 768 or lower to play. My eyes bug out trying to focus on a stretched screen, and the low res makes it harder to spot players peaking behind cover. I wonder if a lot of them are just meming on their streams and play with the screen not stretched.

Its not all blatants were talking about, there is a thing called closet cheating ya know

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Its not all blatants were talking about, there is a thing called closet cheating ya know

Cheater deniers ....

"There are no cheaters, you are just bad"

• Like 1