Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

how to fix med spray

limit stack use. I.E if you go into a match with 500 you get a limit use of 5 per a match

number two up the reuse time from 45 seconds to 1:30 so they can't just spam it all the time

this is an issue and it's making fighting people in fight club or cqc wise just unfun and very annoying as all they do is hide and spam medspray while wearing flak to keep you from flushing them out with nades, becuase due to your nade nerfs flak over whelms them and makes them useless.

got any other ideas little orbit?

Still wish they were just regular items. I still don't understand how they are "rewarding" to this day.

The whole consumable thing has been a miserable failure that continues to stick around for some absurd reason.

4 hours ago, Genobee said:

Still wish they were just regular items. I still don't understand how they are "rewarding" to this day.

The whole consumable thing has been a miserable failure that continues to stick around for some absurd reason.

lets see. medspray. used by cheap assholes who want to make the game less fun and more drug out, or tryhards desprite to win

mobile cover. moved to orange idk why

ammo boxes. only one worth while they free up a slot for other orange mods

event boxs (santa vday etc) used for roles. IF LO RMEMBERS TO PUT THEM IN THIS YEAR

satchels....why there only used for placing in team mates cars and making a makeshift car bomb or killing people trying to hurry up obj.

so yea 90% useless needs a change....oh wait thats the whole game, and it's nerf or nothing (don't sue me please)

10 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

limit stack use. I.E if you go into a match with 500 you get a limit use of 5 per a match

number two up the reuse time from 45 seconds to 1:30 so they can't just spam it all the time

this is an issue and it's making fighting people in fight club or cqc wise just unfun and very annoying as all they do is hide and spam medspray while wearing flak to keep you from flushing them out with nades, becuase due to your nade nerfs flak over whelms them and makes them useless.

got any other ideas little orbit?

20 min cooldown.

4 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Remove Med Spray.

Ads a new green mod that gives you the ability with a cooldown.

Huh? Did you just invent clotting 3?

• Like 1

Don't mind Todesklinge, he is an avid advocate of Kevlar 3, mortal enemy of CA3 and thinks everyone around him is cheating.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:32 AM, cowhorseman said:

This, but 4 per match, or less, without a change in cooldown. I say without a change in cooldown because consumables shouldn't be too limited in its use, otherwise its not really consumable at all and you might as well remove them.

Edited by Matsutake

Med spray is too strong now, in my opinion; once someone farts green, unless you are literally right on them they have too easily gained enough health to restart the fight, so you push knowing they have healed a substantial amount or just 'restart' the fight. I'll create a scenario, enemy with Flak, or no CA, you hit them 5 out of 6 shots with a STAR, you rush to get the final FBW shot, since they have only 125 health; playing against CA3 users for hundreds of hours you know you dont have that much time, they pop med spray and in half a second they have enough health to need three FBW shots instead of one, and in an entire "one mississippi" from the fart they have regained 500HP. Honestly though, I don't think med spray, or epinephrine should be in the game, consumable should be items, like satchel charges, not buffs to your character that need all this tedious balance

P.S., to the nade nerf comment, Imagine using percs :^)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Acornie said:

Nades against flack + med spray is a joke in general

1. survive 2 concussion grenades thrown 1 second apart (you don't get stunned but you do survive)

*take 3 osmaws to die

*6 percs+

*9+ EOL kickback shots (might be wrong)

Medspray only really has 1 weakness Stamina Damage you may have healed all your hp in .00001 second but i can still stun you with 2 more shots (keeping in mind flack reduces stun damage from explosives) I honestly think med spray When used Should actually reduce either your stamina instantly or make you take more stamina damage for 5 seconds.

Med Spray (suggestion)

- Doubles base health regeneration for 5 seconds.

Immediately starts health regeneration for all players within 5m.

- 50% weaker to stamina damage for 5 seconds

or

- 50% Stamina damage when used

(along with a cooldown nerf of 2-3 mins right now med spray is soo fast you can win each gun fight in a 1v1 consistently)

p.s: it's just not fun, losing to someone just because of med spray you're not rewarded for your skill based work you're just punished for even trying I don't even like when i win a fight because of med spray it's not satisfying it just feels like cheating, I Know that person was a better fighter than me he/she lost not due to me outskilling them but because i can instant heal to max.

I never asked for this.

here's the thing, Med spray in it's current state makes sense/works... In fightclub and IS fun in asylum,

When you're using an ogre and holding a room against 4 other people attacking you while you wait for

reinforcements,

You take 3-4 shots you just make it and take out the first guy and wound the 2nd one You go for the 2nd kill and just make it Then 2 more come out to get ya you dodge a few shots as they hail down bullets on your position You retreat into cover you have to hold out just long enough for your team to make it You Activate med spray and heal your wounds (medical foam, master chief bubble shield style) and as you heal you start to reveal a demonic grin as you slap a new drum mag in and get ready to reduce the two remaining enemies into nothing but bad thoughts and shell casing storage units *ogre winds up* as you step out of cover you unleash a fury of shotgun pellets and debris as the enemy is riddled with incoming fire and your gun winds down. You've done it. Your team has arrived... then you take 3 percs to the face and get ready to start it all over again.

tl;dr med spray is FUN as hell in fightclubs/asylum but in missions the rythm and the way fights happen (at a slower pace) is ruined by insta healing, if we could just nerf med spray in missions it wouldn't be as bad while still keep what makes it fun to use (at times) in tact.

Cooldown increase+stamina damage change would still keep medspray in that "fun place" in fightclubs while making a 3 min mission stage feel less like an up Hell battle.

Med spray shouldn't be a relied function to winning fights, It should be an occasional lifeline not you're whole plan.

Edited by Zolerox
Because Med spray has reduced missions to losing streaks, and I wanna have fun again
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 10:20 PM, Acornie said:

Med spray is too strong now, in my opinion; once someone farts green, unless you are literally right on them they have too easily gained enough health to restart the fight, so you push knowing they have healed a substantial amount or just 'restart' the fight. I'll create a scenario, enemy with Flak, or no CA, you hit them 5 out of 6 shots with a STAR, you rush to get the final FBW shot, since they have only 125 health; playing against CA3 users for hundreds of hours you know you dont have that much time, they pop med spray and in half a second they have enough health to need three FBW shots instead of one, and in an entire "one mississippi" from the fart they have regained 500HP. Honestly though, I don't think med spray, or epinephrine should be in the game, consumable should be items, like satchel charges, not buffs to your character that need all this tedious balance

Yeah! Med-spray is the reset button of gunfights and removal of it, at least from mission districts, also is a good option.

Really, most situations where someone has med-spray, especially used against newbies and poor- or unlucky-shots, it goes just like that:
You're in a gunfight--when you're firing and run out of ammo for your primary, and you switch to your FBW only to miss enough, then they use med-spray, straight-up insulting you for the skill/luck you don't have, resetting the fight... You get killed. It makes that skill development twice as long. Med-spray is the cover people'll use when either they don't have it, their assailant is a poor shot (like me), you're cheeky and like dairy, or the CA/Kevlar surgery was just too frightening for you. Honestly, it's awful. We already have Mobile Cover. That's a layer of cover. Then, there's Med-spray, yet another layer of cover, one that just makes things uninteresting and frustrating. Either it's gonna be reworked like Mobile Cover or removed.

• Like 1