Sign in to follow this  
Eninjacos

Patriot Vegas G20 "Firebomb" Pricing

My friend bought a Patriot Vegas G20-4 4x4 "Firebomb" with 10,000$ (Permanent) and i only have the option to buy with 10,000 JT

Can someone explain?

Jokerstore end game items need pricing fixes,

Coywolf should be an "unlock" and rebuying should be cheap not 10ktickets to buy it again.

6 hours ago, Eninjacos said:

My friend bought a Patriot Vegas G20-4 4x4 "Firebomb" with 10,000$ (Permanent) and i only have the option to buy with 10,000 JT

Can someone explain?

that was a bug that happeneed to some recent created characters back then,u were able to buy the firebomb and they coywolf for 10k each but got fixed

Edited by RCooper
  • Thanks 1

You can secretly report your friend and then you'll both need 10k JT for the car. A good friendship is an equal friendship.

• Like 1

It was bugged at one point in time. Allowing for it to be purchased using only 10,000 APB$. They since fixed the bug so it is back to costing joker tickets like it was supposed to be.

My best guess is they let people keep it who bought it when it was bugged. Which is why he still has one I imagine.

1 hour ago, tuktukdriver said:

Wait how long ago was this? just bought a regular 4x4 a week ago but it sure was 10k JT

idk around 2 months ago

It's a bug, LO tried to fix it, people still report it happens but with different reproduction steps

Sign in to follow this