. 😄 

Have fun ❤️

https://kellylarossa.wixsite.com/kellycustom/

Hola citizens 😄 

Service for everything you wish 😄 you ask we do 😄 send a message here or ingame 😄

I have all car kits and clothing complete, ask what you wish ! PM me for request every order will be fast and lovely 😄

Nice price! Available complete on Citadel,  Something on Jericho and partialy in HAN server.

Edited by Queen of Love
music!, cars, holyday,link
  • Like 3

Guys, if you have any constructive comments you may post here otherwise please make sure not to post offtopic comments. I have removed all comments and I really hope I don't have to do policing here.

Thank you.

• Thanks 2

Hats off! The end was totally unexpected so I have to say you are having such a kind gesture with the guys of L.O. in a very original way btw.

I've seen the other stuff you have in your YT channel long time ago and I know you put a lot of effort experimenting and developing these, haven't seen many others trying the stuff you do.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Salvick said:

Hats off! The end was totally unexpected so I have to say you are having such a kind gesture with the guys of L.O. in a very original way btw.

I've seen the other stuff you have in your YT channel long time ago and I know you put a lot of effort experimenting and developing these, haven't seen many others trying the stuff you do.

TY Sal :D

The problem with animations, interactive stuff, and mini-games is that all things have to "work".

This require not only learn to code, but also choice the values of game for dont "glitch" too much.

Example: Melee weapons: They have Directional interaction? Proximity interaction? Spawn attack "bubble" interaction? They are 3 valid methods,  which will suit better in own scenario?

Change a "method" will influence everything in the code, is not easy as change a light point or add a chair. :(

:D but when u reach a certain level of manipulation, is like have an own tool set :D

that's why is hard find someone  for collaboration 99% of times the tool set is homemade and unique.

I was going to share my scripts , but they were just tricks over knew Blender instances, nothing real new.

I wonder how the UE guys around the forum didnT create yet a stand alone version of APB ,they have all libraryes of avatar and animations plugNplay !

Sometime i start the APB:District Z, just for the pride of use my own/modded/working/majestic sound powered Double Barrel Shotgun. (is not present in game, so if there will be one please call it Kelly's can-opener)

looking how the doll Show the current inventory, and with a single key pressing the inventory cycles with currect and updated values in working HUD and debug window, looking the animations ,the reasonable choice of power/speed/item property plus the influences to avatar like changing animations/idles/propertyes ...the damage delivered and sounds....i think "yes, is something working and re-usable with simple values/mesh modify". 

I remember when i did first assault rifle instance, it was marvellous due to smoking shell outside rifle while shooting, but unlucky i choosed a firing system with little object moving along the aim.

This system was nice until 60fps with 100% Hit recording, but with some polygon more in the scene, the bullets begin to "skip" or directly teleporting without hit the target,with spawn behind any obstacle. 

i lost 2 weeks for solve this ,until discover how to simulate a generic collision with just one line of code.

Why so much time before studying other method? cause the wrong one was working at 80% :D in these situations the inexperience put the novel game mechanic to a limited tunnel vision and think that the "method" is right ! 

TLDR:

A wife asks her programmer husband to go to the store.

She asks him, "Can you go down to the grocery store, and get a gallon of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

Later on he returns home and she looks at his purchases and says, "Why in the world did you buy 6 gallons of milk?"

He responded, "They had eggs."

That's why there is just milk inside my game and neither one eggs.

Edited by Queen of Love
typo missing everywhere.
  • Like 2

On 5/31/2018 at 12:36 PM, Queen of Love said:

A wife asks her programmer husband to go to the store.

She asks him, "Can you go down to the grocery store, and get a gallon of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

Later on he returns home and she looks at his purchases and says, "Why in the world did you buy 6 gallons of milk?"

He responded, "They had eggs."

That's why there is just milk inside my game and neither one eggs.

Pretty much this, when things are not always logic.

rofl ^_^

• Like 1

Hello,

So i would like to get a dark rose red - black outfit. It must be masked. Clothes could look similarly to this one

YAFbPwM4P001WzF1Yh0WPw.png

but it must be masked one - remember ;D

Discord fiesta_ CLICKKKK

flat-discord-material-like-icon--2.png

Car Price= Chassis price+ 50%

Extra Painting +100k Apb$

Edited by Queen of Love
oo

im socks and i approve this message rawr xd. 

Edited by Guest

Kelly's Custom Shopping is official in holyday until confirmed date.

Have fun ❤️

Edited by Queen of Love
back

On 4/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, Lign said:

Second life intensifies

If the game dont get new Life, It evolve itself.

Edited by Queen of Love
Ftf

41 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

If the game dont get new Life, It evolve itself.

Don't get me wrong, but your animations cringe me so hard

Love Boat ❤️

More on discord channel and site 😄

Order your uniform today 😄 (citadel and jericho)

Edited by Queen of Love
i like boat too

rebelintro2.png

work in progress for a better,elegant, nice San Paro.

(please avoid bombed areas)

Edited by Queen of Love
storymode