Karmen

Walking out of bounds

Hi GM's! I just wanna say: Bring back in APB the ability to walk on roofs and inside buildings outside of missions (when you "Not Ready"). In the good old days it was fun, but now that fun is not available. At the moment, the game work an automatical system of respawn and destruction object if the is out of bounds. Hope you will do something with that idea.
E8P5M1F.png

• Like 1

I remember in one of the beta streams they talked about letting players get outside of the maps when not in missions

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

I remember in one of the beta streams they talked about letting players get outside of the maps when not in missions

You remember correct:

This is from the second Q&A

On 9/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, Kevkof said:

https://youtu.be/EKvAdRXOeYY#t=1h39m15s
Q: Has there been any sort of progress at all on looking into either disabling the P5/N5 system for now, because it's a bit of a hindrance for some players? Or at least any sort of work done to think about reworking it in a different way?
A: I think we may want to disable it for the meantime, to be honest I think we didn't expect the engine upgrade to quite as long as it has. Some of that stuff was put on hold thinking that we'd be getting to it by now. I think we could potentially disable notoriety. I've also talked about turning off the Out Of Bounds check if you're not in a mission and a couple of other things we would want to roll into Quality of Life.