Sign in to follow this  
TitoRukas

What's up with the server?

Its 10:40 central time, and that means Jericho gets ddos again. 😞

5 hours ago, Goldtiger said:

...Anyways, that's not what this thread is about... the attacks have been obsessive and something needs to be done about it.

I don't know why a game company wouldn't hire private IT and detectives to get this guy and have him arrested for obstructing their business revenues because, yeah... obsessive is the word and this will not stop unless he's forced to pay for the crime.

Edited by Hey!

LO seriously needs to get some kind of ddos protection fast, all week long we have been dealing with these issues.

Pfft they never punish cyber crime as severely as it deserves, until that changes DDoS will continue to be a thing, now if the punishment was 5 years solitary confinement with zero outside contact, they would (assuming they didn't go insane in there) not be in a hurry to commit more virtual crime. Not with the memory of every day seeming to stretch for an eternity in a sound proof box with no human contact for years. just a suggestion! :0

If you want the opportunity you have with the community returning to this game you really need to have this packet loss and district crashing problem on the top of your list. We really appreciate you breathing life back into this game but its going to be gone fast if this isn't taken care of =/

• Like 2

A while ago, I began to notice that there is a kind of lag, like it makes me small teleports while I play, I play in NA, what would be the problem?

Don't worry guys it's just a breaking new feature where an AI in africa predicts your keyboard inputs

This is the future

The problem isn't the ddos, the problem is that when a ddos occurs they're too cheap to actually turn on mitigation as it costs them money per minute it's turned on.

Doesn't seem to matter that it will ruin player influx into the game they just purchased... gotta save money while people quit again!

Edited by nacitar

On 6/13/2018 at 10:42 PM, SelttikS said:

Its 10:40 central time, and that means Jericho gets ddos again. 😞

So close.

Can anyone tell me how the servers perform today? Like both EU and NA, I tried to play with an old friend of mine yesterday, i joined the game around 7 pm gmt+1 on eu and quit around 10 pm gmt+1, it was awful, warping all over the place, high latency, packet losses and so on.

It would be nice, to have a better performance today again

🙂

In terms of Citadeul (EU) server; We got disconnected 2x in less than 3 hours - 1st disconnect around 7:15pm UK Time roughly and another at around 10-11pm UK time, this all happened yesterday.

Playing FC everyday and noticing a progressively worse Rubber-banding issue and teleportation issues affecting the gameplay gradually. At around 10pm I ended up started shooting at people who I saw should've been hitting but all missed and I ended up teleporting to a wall before dying behind cover.

It's not a hitreg/Netcode problem - it's literally just the server failing to catch-up with the larger amount of requests and possible BE utilization as well. Also, if there are really people doing DoS, I'd be super surprised as to why they would do it considering LO is basically saving this game from going into the grave, why hate on them for this?

-Desmila

hackers only stop whenever their mom says it’s time for dinner

• Like 1

is it just me or the servers are still poop? tried baylan 5 minutes ago and there was a lot of rubberbanding

cant even be bothered to play even tho i just got my main unbanned

servers are legit a meme 

On 6/13/2018 at 10:55 PM, Boowy said:

Yeah... Thats the worst think to possibly happend

used to be very common with G1.. Armas is being fixed though i think 😛 

Sign in to follow this